Re: ESL FINAL 2017

Postby Browning » February 21st, 2022, 10:25 pm

one of the worst italy ever but gg

Browning

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby B4D4SS » February 22nd, 2022, 9:33 am

Look at those Flash physics jukes, an extinct thing of beauty.

B4D4SS

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby hxgd » February 22nd, 2022, 10:37 am

yet fm dogs understand things from their asses

n1 vid :D:D

Last edited by hxgd on February 22nd, 2022, 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hxgd

Position: Forward

Postby Maddude » February 22nd, 2022, 12:41 pm

:scratch:

Co-Founder of Feed Me Community!
Maddude
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 4

Division 1 Winner: Every time except once
Cup Runner-up: Never
Division 2 Winner: Just the once
Cup Winner: Every time

Postby Maddude » February 22nd, 2022, 5:25 pm

Flash physics jukes? HHHHHHHHHH In the clip, Misaj is not juking anyone mate. If you want someone who jukes people, watch Flacko (nik)'s movies. Where he rapes everyone in corner (hes mental tho). That's what called juking other. If my opponents are flying what's the point of doing tricks and call it jukes since even tho you don't do shit, they will still find a way to fly around and get them outpositioned. Incase if you don't see it, everyone in the game flying, even the attacking team. When you press to someone like this with 0 extrapolation of course you are gonna fly. It's not because the attacker is so good or the defender are so bad, it just hard to control the player, can't you say the opposite? I agree about the game evolved to something where players don't flies around a lot but everyone being pro from where everyone is shit already but only less flying ones are winning.
I'm sorry, I watched all the old movies since Silas Beavers, AoD to the current day of today. What I see in all the clips of flash haxball is, all the time defending GK, DM or AM flying around, doing something they really should not do. In one of the clips in Silas montage, the GK waiting outside of the goal, like he is almost at corner and they score that GK. Even tho, I'm using 40 extrapolation, right now, sometimes at FS' some positions happen and even I fly 'while' using a extrapolation. What you expect from 0 extrapolation flash players? Even the netcode is shit compared to HTML, these times people get more ping than current time.
The prime of Haxball was between Q3 2018 and Q4 2019 where majority of the players were not using extrapolation and ONLY the ones who use high extrapolation these times, dominated the game these times, won everything etc. And then everyone started to use extrapolation, everyone become pro. Now, even a cringe futsal player can lock the ball in corner for 5 minutes straight, what you gonna do, or let me ask you this way; what even you can do about it? Nothing.

So the current problem of haxball is;
1) you want to have extrapolation based game-style which makes everyone pro and almost makes impossible to score if both DM AM and GK does know what they do..
2) you want to have non-extrapolation based game-style which everyone is shit and almost no one stops flying. where you need to pray to god for your GK or AM or DM to fly like airbus in the pitch.
choice is yours my friend, i stick with the 1 because, even tho the FS' are so cancer, at least people play normal in officials. And as a DM, a flying AM or a GK waiting outside of the goal is not something I want FOR SURE.
With that being said; the main purpose of this message is not for disrespecting Misaj in any way, i just wanted to share what i really think about flash haxball. My opinions are not offense intended.

Maddude
Elder of da Realm

Postby Anddy » February 23rd, 2022, 8:36 am

People are still flying if you are good enough :albino:

And Futsal is the best "old haxball" today, at high level at least (because futsal noobs are worse than big noobs)
It has:
- Intelligent positionning
- Passes over tricks
- No spam required, litterally
- Easier to attack than to defend (maddude's point)
- Fs are fun !

Nonetheless, in futsal, fakeshots are more powerful than in big, therefore, high extra is not the best approach to futsal (which isn't bad actually :))

Anddy

Postby Maddude » February 23rd, 2022, 12:14 pm

Shut up anddy you idiot nobody likes you go play elo

Maddude
Elder of da Realm

Postby Allen » February 23rd, 2022, 3:59 pm

Anddy wrote:People are still flying if you are good enough :albino:

And Futsal is the best "old haxball" today, at high level at least (because futsal noobs are worse than big noobs)
It has:
- Passes over tricks
- Fs are fun !

Nonetheless, in futsal, fakeshots are more powerful than in big, therefore, high extra is not the best approach to futsal (which isn't bad actually :))

literally*
positioning*

futsal is way better than big nowadays because the gameplay in big is so stale and everyone does the same thing with the same mindset and there is literally no diversity, the game has become so dense its a repeat of the same game for the last year, there is no difference between players so much that i believe if players from 3-4 years ago came back to play they would instantly be the best, even tho in the extrapolation era of the game there were some very good players who didn't show up in flash, but you can count them with your fingers.
anyway about futsal it requires way more knowledge of the map and physics and not being dumb and pressing x for no reason, but even there the haxball community becomes smaller and smaller. still way more fun and refreshing. sadly fses nowadays are sorta hard to find and community isn't changing a lot either.

Last edited by Allen on February 23rd, 2022, 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allen

Postby grünersamt » February 23rd, 2022, 4:11 pm

I thought in this game we are supposed to fly around, I ain't talk litter, literally created a team for that demand.

...with the same mindset and there's is literally no diversity, the game has become so dense...

Where is the IS allen?

grünersamt

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby night » February 23rd, 2022, 6:06 pm

Allen wrote:

It has:
- Passes over tricks
- Fs are fun !

literally*
positioning*

futsal is way better than big nowadays because the gameplay in big is so stale and everyone does the same thing with the same mindset and there's is literally no diversity, the game has become so dense its a repeat of the same game for the last year, there is no difference between players so much that i believe if players from 3-4 years ago came back to play they would instantly be the best, even tho in the extrapolation era of the game there were some very good players who didn't show up in flash, but you can count them with your fingers.
anyway about futsal it requires way more knowledge of the map and physics and not being dumb and pressing x for no reason, but even there the haxball community becomes smaller and smaller. still way more fun and refreshing. sadly fses nowadays are sorta hard to find and community isn't changing a lot either.

Futsal is only less cancer because map is bigger and there's more space, but people still have same shit mentality and it's pretty much based on corner play (which btw is even more cancer and random than on big). When will u understand that it wasn't extrapolation that destroyed the game, but people who don't know how to use it. Increasing it only a bit actually gives u more control on the ball and allows u to be more creative. But everyone just prefers to abuse high extra, because it gives advantages and in the end, when u're playing vs those guys u just feel like u are playing vs AI.

night

Postby Allen » February 23rd, 2022, 7:36 pm

night wrote:
Allen wrote:

It has:
- Passes over tricks
- Fs are fun !

literally*
positioning*

futsal is way better than big nowadays because the gameplay in big is so stale and everyone does the same thing with the same mindset and there's is literally no diversity, the game has become so dense its a repeat of the same game for the last year, there is no difference between players so much that i believe if players from 3-4 years ago came back to play they would instantly be the best, even tho in the extrapolation era of the game there were some very good players who didn't show up in flash, but you can count them with your fingers.

Futsal is only less cancer because map is bigger and there's more space, but people still have same shit mentality and it's pretty much based on corner play (which btw is even more cancer and random than on big). When will u understand that it wasn't extrapolation that destroyed the game, but people who don't know how to use it. Increasing it only a bit actually gives u more control on the ball and allows u to be more creative. But everyone just prefers to abuse high extra, because it gives advantages and in the end, when u're playing vs those guys u just feel like u are playing vs AI.

there were players who used high extra and played creatively with it, its just that most of the people with high extra are just bad in general and have no idea what to do so they spam corner in hopes they will lift one time, at this point players copy each other and none of them are creative so the cycle continues, in futsal corner play is a bit cancer but its less effective if u play vs a good dm who could defend it, other than the cancer am strat the game is more fluid and getting the ball to the back instead of playing it in corner even if it means passing to gk is way more effective and helpful

Allen

Postby CHAMPION » February 23rd, 2022, 11:32 pm

lets all play with 0 extrapolation :bounce:

CHAMPION

Postby hxgd » February 24th, 2022, 7:47 am

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
people think futsal is more creative, or less cancer = delusional

i've played it, its a shit fest, the ball just randomly going up or down. all the time you are flying around and wait for your opponent to make mistake, even you pressure them, since the ball speed is so fast they can just shoot around you and its almost impossible to get the ball in midfield.

even the map is huge dude wtf? decrease futsal map size to big size lets see if its still creative and not cancer.

the problem is not extrapolation, its players mentality! u want to play this game normal as using 50 extrapolation for example. but your opponent even he has 144hz monitor, a gaming keyboard, a good internet connection, and this stupid motherfucker thinks he has input lag so he needs to play with more than 150 extrapolation what a fucking degenerate... if you are using --disable-frame-rate-limit there is no input lag, even 60hz it like couple milliseconds. if you are someone who plays with good gaming gear and still need high extrapolation to compete in this game just kill yourself bro u r not good for haxball thats the facts, if you cant lift ball with low extrapolation then don't? maybe you are not supposed to lift ball? or maybe you are not good enough to double kick? why the fuck you trying to force stuff while you are not good enough to do it with a rendering setting?

and btw in this message when i say low extrapolation it means under 50.
80-100 is not low extrapolation retards.

hxgd

Postby Sosa » February 24th, 2022, 8:06 am

n1

Last edited by Sosa on February 24th, 2022, 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sosa

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Sosa » February 24th, 2022, 8:44 am

:o

Last edited by Sosa on February 24th, 2022, 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sosa

Postby GirlontaR » February 24th, 2022, 11:47 am

Sosa wrote:we can see now most of people mention futsal, we saw some good players trying and playing futsal because its new map fresh gameplay, but did they still playing? ofc no, if some player think futsal remind them hax they like, they are free to play it, giving arguments and trying to prove that big is cancer or whatever is pretty useless, futsal is that fast that even top teams can have scores like 10-5 its ridiculous, its boring to watch there is not intensity in matches, 2-3 simples passes, simple shot and its easy goal, there is no more any stratagy all is about who make less fails (and we still see 90% of players missing passes and shots that are considered as open on big map) idk check season 32 cup final analyze rec, count of passes, possession, and final score ... maybe it would make you evolve your gameplay after seeing it

I think there are plenty of players that came to big, played futsal and are still playing it at the very moment.

Regarding the scores on futsal.. it's normal for a faster gamemode to have more goals, but if the teams are very equal we don't see this type of scores and we might see for example a closer game like last season's final games which both games went on extra time.

And if we're also talking about big scores and you think of 10-5 what about the 20+ goalfests in big. Aren't those ridiculous? Isn't that the same? "2-3 passes, simple shot and an easy goal?"

GirlontaR

Postby Maddude » February 24th, 2022, 12:05 pm

games ded move on to ball2d

Maddude
Elder of da Realm

Postby Hannes » February 24th, 2022, 3:10 pm

dynaball anyone?

Hannes

News Articles: 28
Betting Coins: 200

Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Postby aMp » February 24th, 2022, 6:04 pm

GirlontaR wrote:
Sosa wrote:we can see now most of people mention futsal, we saw some good players trying and playing futsal because its new map fresh gameplay, but did they still playing? ofc no, if some player think futsal remind them hax they like, they are free to play it, giving arguments and trying to prove that big is cancer or whatever is pretty useless, futsal is that fast that even top teams can have scores like 10-5 its ridiculous, its boring to watch there is not intensity in matches, 2-3 simples passes, simple shot and its easy goal, there is no more any stratagy all is about who make less fails (and we still see 90% of players missing passes and shots that are considered as open on big map) idk check season 32 cup final analyze rec, count of passes, possession, and final score ... maybe it would make you evolve your gameplay after seeing it

I think there are plenty of players that came to big, played futsal and are still playing it at the very moment.

Regarding the scores on futsal.. it's normal for a faster gamemode to have more goals, but if the teams are very equal we don't see this type of scores and we might see for example a closer game like last season's final games which both games went on extra time.

And if we're also talking about big scores and you think of 10-5 what about the 20+ goalfests in big. Aren't those ridiculous? Isn't that the same? "2-3 passes, simple shot and an easy goal?"

From what I remember on futsall I beat your team who actually won the league with 14 5 in league (last season) xd and this is the way we almost won every game and then in semis same shit we won first game and second they rqed (FINAL DOESN'T COUNT) but even the final was with 12 goals in the first match.

The 20 goalfests are in Division 2 because everytime there are sad turks who play in second division to have 10000 goals then to show other turks and be like " DUDE YOU SEE I HAVE 90 GOALS IN 10 MATCHSE IN DIVISON 2" and this happens because you are letting them playing in Div2 and this is happening for 10 seasons already, every season there is a HUGE team in div2 who has 1 player who scores 50+ goals. The gamemode isn't ridiculous you are making it being like that sometimes
I am playing futsall for fun with Romanians and there is no competitive because team like mine who should be div2 in futsall has only losse 6-5,6-4 all games while in feed me a Div1 Winner would smash a div2 team everytime (like your team supposted to destroy my futsall div2 team)
Every map is cancer and we can't change SADLY but Big will always stay the most important map on this game yea with spam,macro,200+extra you have those things in every map EVEN in Real Soccer dude EVEN there is a cancer playstyle.
Respect the best map on this game even tho its cancer. You don't have fun on it? Its not because of the map its becuase of your own teammates/players.

Now I know that most of futsall players or those who are against what I said will -reputation me but that might happen because I am right and nothing else

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Next

Return to Videos and Screenshots