R!OT Haxball Promo (YOU WILL CRY)

Show off your skills here!

R!OT Haxball Promo (YOU WILL CRY)

Postby somalian 1 » November 7th, 2020, 4:18 am

The best EVER HAXBALL PROMO OK, YOU WILL BE MESMORISED WITH SUCH BEAUTIFUL SKILLS AND SHT OK SAFE FAM

THE STORY LINE IS VERY SAD MAKE SURE U HAVE TISSUES :(

-SOMALIAN

ENJOY YA SLUTS

somalian 1

News Articles: 0

Re: R!OT Haxball Promo (YOU WILL CRY)

Postby somalian 1 » November 7th, 2020, 12:32 pm

@allen you want a wall trick??? i'll smash your head against the wall and re-arrange your face you smelly cuntrag

somalian 1

Postby somalian 1 » November 7th, 2020, 12:32 pm

TY CHAPPERS

somalian 1

Postby Cazorla » November 7th, 2020, 1:21 pm

Allen it's RF son you didn't see a wall trick because there's no walls retard. Must trigger you to not see any walls that you can use your macro on.

Now run along and abuse your macro in pub rooms while I abuse your mother in the other room. Make sure u put your headphones in :lol:

Cazorla

Position: Forward

Postby Allen » November 7th, 2020, 2:50 pm

Cazorla wrote:Allen it's RF son you didn't see a wall trick because there's no walls retard. Must trigger you to not see any walls that you can use your macro on.

Now run along and abuse your macro in pub rooms while I abuse your mother in the other room. Make sure u put your headphones in :lol:

ayo dumbass i was trolling, now i see why people called u a retard, and fuck do u mean abuse my mom you are a 1.5 skinny little girl, shut yo mouth before i snap your head mate, i'll fook u up mate, if u dont know how to play with the wall in RF it means u are trash in that mode

Allen

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Cazorla » November 7th, 2020, 3:18 pm

Allen wrote:ayo dumbass i was trolling, now i see why people called u a retard, and fuck do u mean abuse my mom you are a 1.5 skinny little girl, shut yo mouth before i snap your head mate, i'll fook u up mate, if u dont know how to play with the wall in RF it means u are trash in that mode

Nah you weren't trolling u bucktooth. U gave it a neg rating so don't try it son. I showed more skill and flair in 30 seconds of that promo than you have in your entire career. You are nothin without that macro so just give up and shut ur yapping gob

Cazorla

Position: Forward

Postby Allen » November 7th, 2020, 3:27 pm

Cazorla wrote:
Allen wrote:ayo dumbass i was trolling, now i see why people called u a retard, and fuck do u mean abuse my mom you are a 1.5 skinny little girl, shut yo mouth before i snap your head mate, i'll fook u up mate, if u dont know how to play with the wall in RF it means u are trash in that mode

Nah you weren't trolling u bucktooth. U gave it a neg rating so don't try it son. I showed more skill and flair in 30 seconds of that promo than you have in your entire career. You are nothin without that macro so just give up and shut ur yapping gob

can see u are trash at among us with all those lies i dont think u even believe that, 1 half of me playing big worth the same as your whole career, if i'd show a friend your gameplay he would think you are either disabled or have autism. i gave it a neg rating because u absolutely ruined this whole promo, totally ruined just seeing your name made me close it, wouldn't mind it if u weren't in it, i would actually give it a positive rating if u weren't in it.

i dont even know who u are i thought u were KL this whole time, nvm then, everything i said goes for kl. have a good week bruh.

Allen

Postby somalian 1 » November 7th, 2020, 3:31 pm

CAZORLA STOP IT! HES SUFFERED ENOUGH BEING BORN WITH SUCH AN UGLY FACE DONT MAKE MATTERS WORSE BY ATTACKING THE CAREER HES SPENT 30 YRS BUILDING

P.S. DW ALLEN WE SEE U JUST TRYNA HAVE A LAUGH WITH US YOU STRAIGHT BRUH U TAKE A JOKE WELL RESPECT, BUT THE NEG... WE SEE'S YOU.

somalian 1

Postby Kl8 » November 7th, 2020, 3:31 pm

WTF U MEAN @ALLEN?

Kl8

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Allen » November 7th, 2020, 5:32 pm

somalian 1 wrote:CAZORLA STOP IT! HES SUFFERED ENOUGH BEING BORN WITH SUCH AN UGLY FACE DONT MAKE MATTERS WORSE BY ATTACKING THE CAREER HES SPENT 30 YRS BUILDING

P.S. DW ALLEN WE SEE U JUST TRYNA HAVE A LAUGH WITH US YOU STRAIGHT BRUH U TAKE A JOKE WELL RESPECT, BUT THE NEG... WE SEE'S YOU.

ayo bruh bruh dont worry we good

Allen

Postby Allen » November 7th, 2020, 5:32 pm

Kl8 wrote:WTF U MEAN @ALLEN?

i said kl? i meant Daffy, my bad bruh u know we cool

Allen