Re: HaxBall BR Champion!

Postby sw1zy » July 21st, 2020, 3:05 pm

Fraquinhos

sw1zy

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Barca » July 21st, 2020, 3:29 pm

this teams would have to step up massively if playing in this league, even when brasil actually has some potential

Barca

News Articles: 4

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Pirlo » July 21st, 2020, 10:22 pm

sw1zy wrote:Fraquinhos
that's what you think

My video playing HaxBall: https://youtu.be/QvCMKvBFMhs
Pirlo

Postby Pirlo » July 21st, 2020, 10:23 pm

Barca wrote:his teams would have to step up massively if playing in this league, even when brasil actually has some potential
You are good at x4, but at x3 we are better.

Pirlo

Postby Ter » July 21st, 2020, 11:58 pm

Hey, I watched your semis game against Uruguay (https://youtu.be/ct8YfQiL82I) by curiosity, and i have some points i would like to share with you.

First, starting by the positive appreciations according to my interpretation, I was impressed on how smooth your drops and positional rotations were, and even though the rotations are easier to do in 3v3 rather than in 4v4, they were still impressive nonetheless, it shows a high level of game understanding, and i respect that. Also, a positive word about your passing game, even though not very fast when it had to very fast (and that's the introduction for one of the negative points, your technique as players) they were accurate and usually precise on timing and context.

Now, on the negative side of things, I must talk about your technique. On the Big map, at least on european games, there is (and in my opinion in correct fashion) a huge priority on sending the ball forward and increase the pace of the game while also gaining space for your team by using combos on corners, something that you guys can't seem to be able to do (maybe real soccer is the main map over there, i don't know), since all your attempts at increasing the pace of the game were on the middle, which makes defending easier for the opposite team. Another side-thing about technique, was the almost complete absence of the fake shot in that particular game i watched, not sure if it is taboo in South America to use it, but in europe, specially on the "HTML era", it is the meta, since using it properly will make a visual bug occur, which iit increases its value the higher the extrapolation the opponents use (extrapolation is also meta over here), and since most players here in europe that play the Big map use high extrapolation values in order to try to control their skills the best they can, fake shot is treated like personal ideologies, (almost) completely inegotiable.

Another flaw that i saw in your gameplay, was the way u defended when the ball was in your defensive corner. The way your two strikers rush to corner is easily counterable if Uruguay's GK rushes corner and the opposite side striker starts covering (rotating positions basically), which would make, in my view of optimal play, the chance of a rebound across your goal to be very high, and since the opposite side striker, doing the movement i suggested, will cover more area than your gk defending the 1st post, it will be easier for them to attack longer and to create more danger, since with that 2mandef on corner, u are not defending the other half of the pitch. Fortunately, the solution to your problem is on the game i watched, at 6:30ish of the 2nd half, niquele positions himself in a way i agree, pressuring mid so the gk can't rotate to the other side of the pitch.

And that was it, even though my text for the negative points have more characters than my appreciation text, the reality is i rate you in a positive manner, it would be perfectly possible, in my point of view, for you guys to play here at the highest level, of course it would take some adaptation since i consider that the game is more developed here, but it is not impossible at all. For example, right now, i would consider you guys better than any 3v3 team on FeedMe, but not better than any european team (take into consideration that european teams do not take 3v3 very seriously, still, a complement nonetheless), if you have doubts about that, just check gangsta's paradise gameplay, there is definitely a gap between you guys and them (here is a replay: https://youtu.be/SS1wV-voh14).

Last, but not the least, congratulations on your trophy, a trophy is a trophy nonetheless, and it should always be appreciated!

Ter

Postby ANDRÈA » July 22nd, 2020, 2:05 am

THEY ARE SO BAD LOL

ANDRÈA

Postby Barca » July 22nd, 2020, 6:45 am

Pirlo wrote:
Barca wrote:his teams would have to step up massively if playing in this league, even when brasil actually has some potential

Surely not, only because it is more common for us to play 4v4, it doesnt mean we are any worse in another mode ;)

Barca

News Articles: 4

Postby Mey » July 22nd, 2020, 7:56 am

Lmao I think you should stick to playing football in the favelas with a paper ball..

Mey

Postby Anddy » July 22nd, 2020, 8:51 am

Mdrrrrrrrr meyer beefing with every other haxball meta this week

Anddy

Postby Mamba » July 22nd, 2020, 9:43 am

Theres only one true meta and it's russian 3x3 classic cups

Mamba

Position: Forward

Postby Yannex » July 22nd, 2020, 11:50 am

Mamba wrote:Theres only one true meta and it's russian 3x3 classic cups

sounds fun af ngl, we need to try it in funcup

Yannex

Postby Wenom » July 22nd, 2020, 12:25 pm

Pirlo wrote:

tbh EU-players have formal 4-4 games, but for real they are playing everytime 3-3 + 2 dead players behind (gk and st), and the real maps for 4-4 - thats maps without def limit, so thats why they could easy beat any of you LA teams.

And haxball isnt 3d game, isnt futball, so different game to thinking what you have a some chance to win, literally aerohockeys game, so youre watching for it with some of football aspects, wrong way

Wenom

Postby jasko » July 22nd, 2020, 2:04 pm

Mamba wrote:Theres only one true meta and it's russian 3x3 classic cups

3v3 big easy is the real mvp among gamemodes, there's plenty of space, you got so many things to watch out for and even tho you'd think there's gonna be 10 goals every half, it's never like that

also, take a look at the format of funcups that ptichka used to host : http://prntscr.com/tmm5j1 everyone plays with everyone and then for every match it's 3 points for win, and additional point for every goal scored, draws are 1 point for everyone, the only downside is that it takes a bit of time and only 6 players can participate and if 1 guy leaves it might be over, but apart from that it's the most fun i've had in haxball in years

@ptichka or someone else should start hosting Birdy cups on feed me :D

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Postby Pirlo » July 22nd, 2020, 3:31 pm

Ter wrote:

Hey, I watched your semis game against Uruguay (https://youtu.be/ct8YfQiL82I) by curiosity, and i have some points i would like to share with you.

First, starting by the positive appreciations according to my interpretation, I was impressed on how smooth your drops and positional rotations were, and even though the rotations are easier to do in 3v3 rather than in 4v4, they were still impressive nonetheless, it shows a high level of game understanding, and i respect that. Also, a positive word about your passing game, even though not very fast when it had to very fast (and that's the introduction for one of the negative points, your technique as players) they were accurate and usually precise on timing and context.

Now, on the negative side of things, I must talk about your technique. On the Big map, at least on european games, there is (and in my opinion in correct fashion) a huge priority on sending the ball forward and increase the pace of the game while also gaining space for your team by using combos on corners, something that you guys can't seem to be able to do (maybe real soccer is the main map over there, i don't know), since all your attempts at increasing the pace of the game were on the middle, which makes defending easier for the opposite team. Another side-thing about technique, was the almost complete absence of the fake shot in that particular game i watched, not sure if it is taboo in South America to use it, but in europe, specially on the "HTML era", it is the meta, since using it properly will make a visual bug occur, which iit increases its value the higher the extrapolation the opponents use (extrapolation is also meta over here), and since most players here in europe that play the Big map use high extrapolation values in order to try to control their skills the best they can, fake shot is treated like personal ideologies, (almost) completely inegotiable.

Another flaw that i saw in your gameplay, was the way u defended when the ball was in your defensive corner. The way your two strikers rush to corner is easily counterable if Uruguay's GK rushes corner and the opposite side striker starts covering (rotating positions basically), which would make, in my view of optimal play, the chance of a rebound across your goal to be very high, and since the opposite side striker, doing the movement i suggested, will cover more area than your gk defending the 1st post, it will be easier for them to attack longer and to create more danger, since with that 2mandef on corner, u are not defending the other half of the pitch. Fortunately, the solution to your problem is on the game i watched, at 6:30ish of the 2nd half, niquele positions himself in a way i agree, pressuring mid so the gk can't rotate to the other side of the pitch.

And that was it, even though my text for the negative points have more characters than my appreciation text, the reality is i rate you in a positive manner, it would be perfectly possible, in my point of view, for you guys to play here at the highest level, of course it would take some adaptation since i consider that the game is more developed here, but it is not impossible at all. For example, right now, i would consider you guys better than any 3v3 team on FeedMe, but not better than any european team (take into consideration that european teams do not take 3v3 very seriously, still, a complement nonetheless), if you have doubts about that, just check gangsta's paradise gameplay, there is definitely a gap between you guys and them (here is a replay: https://youtu.be/SS1wV-voh14).

Last, but not the least, congratulations on your trophy, a trophy is a trophy nonetheless, and it should always be appreciated!

I really liked your analysis, we have to improve a lot. we don't take the game seriously. we play for fun. I see many gangsta's paradise games on account of Misaj. but I don't see anything special.

Pirlo

Postby Pirlo » July 22nd, 2020, 3:34 pm

Mey wrote:Lmao I think you should stick to playing football in the favelas with a paper ball..

Wow, so funny.

Pirlo

Return to Videos and Screenshots