How to shoot in haxball?

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

How to shoot in haxball?

Postby clown » June 27th, 2020, 8:46 pm

LOL.
Basically, after 2 years of playing this game, process of ball shooting doesn't remain understandable for me completely. I mean much easier for me to do some ball lifting stuff or powershots than perform a well-executed pass. What im talking about is not even aim(which im fine with) but the power of my shots. Like when im moving with the ball i can perform a bit stronger pass or hit by doing it while moving backward. However in situations, when someone pass towards me, i just cant to do pass back in one click or so, firstly, i need to calm down this ball, which takes time and if i do the hit right after i touched the ball, then, most likely, the power of this shot will be so poor or it barely will move away from me lol. But, actually, i learned to use it as some kind of advantage by stopping the ball with one hit and the second one goes with full power as i want to. The problem of it, i dont understand how it works. Sometimes, when i want to execute this move, my first hit goes powerful enough when i simply don't expect it to be that way. :scratch: Just how in the world i suppose to properly hit the ball which moves towards me?

clown

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Re: How to shoot in haxball?

Postby Torment » June 27th, 2020, 11:27 pm

cba reading all this just press x

Torment

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Re: How to shoot in haxball?

Postby ATuntija » June 28th, 2020, 12:47 pm

Press x to kick the ball :popcorn: