when u try to do double with macro at hcl semifinals

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

when u try to do double with macro at hcl semifinals

Postby supernatural » May 26th, 2020, 4:09 pm

https://youtu.be/t3sAJrmDfPU?t=905

15:05

that fake x happens.

its from turya (deathwish) in hcl semifinal

:popcorn: :popcorn:

you think its not macro? i can reproduce it with the macro and send video. 100% this guy using macro right here in that video but hes too poor and and unlucky his macro doesnt works good with his extrapolation so he sucked up. i havent watched the whole vid but pretty sure there will be more stuff like this from this guy

and if u want kinda technical explanation here its.

so first of in order to shoot like this and make fake x you have to press the ball like around 5~20 milliseconds. for human fingers and since i use fastest keyboard in the world it has 0.1ms input lag thx to optical switch technology its still fastest possible is 60ms (i dont say it randomly, there is couple websites u can check how fast u press keys in milliseconds order) cuz you have to press button and then release your finger back and that costs minimum 60milliseconds even with the fastest keyboard. so, if you press even with minimum 50ms of speed you can't even do this fake cuz game understands you pressed to the button 1 time. or if you press 2 times then you double, not like flackos one but you do double atleast. all right, but lets take look at this guy. he kicks the ball, ball goes and then fake x? like wat? wtf is this? in order to do this you need macro like 10-15~ milliseconds of speed which you shouldnt even press long to that macro, like you open that fast macro and touch your macro key adn release instantly, that way you can do this. and for this guy. he tries to do doublekick with that macro but sadly, he release his fingers too fast and his movement is sucked up because he do it from wrong angle and his player wont be able to shoot second kick, and it turns out to be x fake because he wasnt closer to that ball when second kick aka fake x appears. so yh, pretty much macro situation. also you see the late flashing when he understands he fucked up? hahahaha thats the same thing we see people gets exposed when they use macro. he flashes one time in order to show this shot legit. they all same, hahahah

this is my thoughts. i play this game for too long, i know every single fucking physics out here. played with 0 extrap to 200. so dont need to argue stuff. sadly this guy reaches to hcl semifinals but cannot able to do double kick with his own fingers. pretty sad

also pretty sure there will be people supporting this guy and say hes not macro. all right boys, lets blame retard people like hakutter bcuz they use macro obv in fs but not blame this guy using the macro like snake and reach to hcl semifinal even finals.

its up to you :sunny:

Last edited by supernatural on May 26th, 2020, 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
supernatural

News Articles: 0

Re: when u try to do double with macro at hcl semifinals

Postby Anddy » May 26th, 2020, 4:52 pm

what if he just... kicks with 2 keys ?

Anddy

Postby supernatural » May 26th, 2020, 4:54 pm

Anddy wrote:what if he just... kicks with 2 keys ?

the point isn't kicking with 2 keys. im telling you that humans with superior gear, cannot able to do this. look im not saying he cant do double kick, im saying this fake x coming after first kick is the prove that he pressed macro. even look at his movement after that happened, even he wasnt expecting that. including misaj too.

btw watch that thing in 0.25x speed. you'll understand.

supernatural

Postby Nikola D » May 26th, 2020, 5:01 pm

I agree. Also in the goal he is spamming as you can see here. https://youtu.be/t3sAJrmDfPU?t=1079 And trying to hiding he's macro. Backing off, and pushing again. Gamblers , Fourth Echelon banned from HCL because of macro and maybe more. HCL must show they have balls. This team didn't do fairplay for their favourite, best friends This team is using macro and still didn't banned from HCL. Give AB the Final and lets watch a good game in final. This guys doesn't deserve playing final. :afro:

Nikola D

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Müllérsh » May 26th, 2020, 5:08 pm

yes i seem to hear your crying voice xd

Müllérsh

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby supernatural » May 26th, 2020, 5:11 pm

Müllérsh wrote:yes i seem to hear your crying voice xd

What kind of message is this? Seriously, why would I cry? LMAO.

I don't even friends with Slappers, and also not friends with your team too. I don't even know your real names, never played before. I don't even compete in FEEDME, HAXLIFE or CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. So why should I cry seriously? Did you win over me? Did you tricked me in game, or let me ask did we meet in the game for once? I just see your teammate using macro in semifinals of most respective tournament of this game and i've opened a thread about it. Then you come here and telling me that I am crying?

What a joke.

supernatural

Postby Olic » May 26th, 2020, 5:13 pm

If there is a macro case, why would you report it on the FM community instead of the HCL forum? This league doesnt solve the cases of another tournament honestly.

Olic

Postby Müllérsh » May 26th, 2020, 5:14 pm

supernatural wrote:

I don't even friends with Slappers, and also not friends with your team too. I don't even know your real names, never played before. I don't even compete in FEEDME, HAXLIFE or CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. So why should I cry seriously? Did you win over me? Did you tricked me in game, or let me ask did we meet in the game for once? I just see your teammate using macro in semifinals of most respective tournament of this game and i've opened a thread about it. Then you come here and telling me that I am crying?

What a joke.

you cry so beautiful cry a little more

Müllérsh

Postby supernatural » May 26th, 2020, 5:14 pm

Olic wrote:If there is a macro case, why would you report it on the FM community instead of the HCL forum? This league doesnt solve the cases of another tournament honestly.

I don't have account there. Either, when I try to sign-up it says administrator will activate your account so just sit and wait. Plus, no one visits that CL forum. Here more people can see this situation.

supernatural

Postby supernatural » May 26th, 2020, 5:17 pm

Müllérsh wrote:
supernatural wrote:

What a joke.

you cry so beautiful cry a little more

Keep talking like that. I accept all kind of these messages as "yeah my player is using macro and i don't have anything to say to you, you are right." otherwise, step and grow up and tell something worthy. I don't have one single reason to cry about that but ok, since you act like 12yo its pointless to repeat it again. Keep thinking that I'm crying for no reason.

supernatural

Postby Anddy » May 26th, 2020, 5:18 pm

https://www.haxball.com/replay?v=3#http ... 85879.hbr2

i've done the exact same thing with kick limit 6 0 0, 3 times in the rec, pressing x and ctrl in a very very very tiny time, it does less the "ghost" effect, since it's a rec so it's like watching on 0 extrapolation, but you can see a tiny ghost

Not saying this player isn't using macro, but i'm just saying that these kinds of kicks ARE humanly possible

try yourself, press 2 keys with 2 fingers in the seemingly same time, it'll happen as well to you

Anddy

Postby supernatural » May 26th, 2020, 5:21 pm

Anddy wrote:https://www.haxball.com/replay?v=3#https://www.haxballclub.com/hbr/haxball-replay-85879.hbr2

i've done the exact same thing with kick limit 6 0 0, 3 times in the rec, pressing x and ctrl in a very very very tiny time, it does less the "ghost" effect, since it's a rec so it's like watching on 0 extrapolation, but you can see a tiny ghost

Not saying this player isn't using macro, but i'm just saying that these kinds of kicks ARE humanly possible

try yourself, press 2 keys with 2 fingers in the seemingly same time, it'll happen as well to you

Yeah there is tiny ghost but the way he does it not look like this. You stay in the top of the ball and do fake x when ball bounces to you. But this guy doing it while he wasn't staying at the top of the ball, and his one happening when he shoots the ball for double kick, which yours looks and happening like when lifting the ball.

supernatural

Postby turya » May 26th, 2020, 5:22 pm

https://www.haxball.com/replay?v=3#http ... 44575.hbr2
there's a replay, ur welcome.

if i used a macro for the first goal, i wouldnt have done so much spam. as you can see that i didnt press x hard in the replay

''that fake x happens''

as u can see, i want to hit double shot but im missing. i didnt even press x in this position lol

turya

Position: Forward

Postby Müllérsh » May 26th, 2020, 5:26 pm

waiting for you on ts , let's talk in a voice room : )

Müllérsh

Postby ROCKYBALBOA » May 26th, 2020, 5:26 pm

Enzo, How are you?

ROCKYBALBOA

Postby supernatural » May 26th, 2020, 5:27 pm

turya wrote:https://www.haxball.com/replay?v=3#https://www.haxballclub.com/hbr/haxball-replay-44575.hbr2
there's a replay, ur welcome.

if i used a macro for the first goal, i wouldnt have done so much spam. as you can see that i didnt press x hard in the replay

''that fake x happens''

as u can see, i want to hit double shot but im missing. i didnt even press x in this position lol

1st, the 6:20 situation happening before your goal, so you are trying stuff to get a chance.
2nd, i hope you know replays doesnt have extrapolation
3rd, macro doesnt mean spamming hard af. i didn't said you used macro in spam battles, because i didn't watched whole match. but as far as i see that 6:20 situation it's macro in my preview.

supernatural

Postby Müllérsh » May 26th, 2020, 5:30 pm

ROCKYBALBOA wrote:Enzo, How are you?

LOL 8) how right is it

Müllérsh

Postby ESPierre » May 26th, 2020, 5:38 pm

Looks like the screen bug. Btw i think the topic was opened in the wrong forum.

ESPierre

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Abduction » May 26th, 2020, 5:42 pm

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Abduction

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby taziek » May 26th, 2020, 5:52 pm

brother if it was only turya in this game using macro ...

taziek

Next

Return to General Haxball Discussion