3def zone with code in the new season?

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

3def zone with code in the new season?

Postby Gimenez20 » December 17th, 2019, 5:39 pm

Hello, I wanted to know if 3def code could be implemented when it detects that the st is breaking the 3def rule in the match, sending alert messages in the chat.
It usually happens a lot when we usually play officers and it would help a lot to respect the rule as well as the players.
I have a code that they sent me in case you are interested in testing it to feed me administrators and tell me if you would like to implement it.

Gimenez20

News Articles: 0

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: 3def zone with code in the new season?

Postby Lyreco » December 17th, 2019, 6:10 pm

How would this work though, because if the defence of the st shoot the ball towards the striker, the striker is allowed to push the DM

Lyreco

Position: Forward

Re: 3def zone with code in the new season?

Postby jasko » December 17th, 2019, 6:31 pm

There's just too many grey areas in 3def rule, should simplify it and then possibly use bots to enforce it, but that would just mean that everyone will need bot/headless rooms which is imo nonsense.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Return to General Haxball Discussion