Retirement

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: Retirement

Postby Per » September 12th, 2019, 1:30 am

Firsr of all im sorry for not my perfect english but i need to give my opinion , ok maybe wasn t good for taziek to post this photo but necro deserve a lesson because this guy insult everyone and this fight begin yesterday when he just insult everybody without no reason , the thing is i din t know him in real life and i hope he is different there but in this days this tyoe of kids deserve a lesson maybe not like this with photos etc.. bcz is like a bullying but still deserve a lesson , i mean this type of guys like necro can be your friend and after 10 secs can be yout enemy and insult everybody and i almost forgot i know that he have a lot of photos and he give to many people in teamspeak and laugh and you will say “ is not the forum “ but i don t see the difference and this is sure bcz i know he sent photos with other players and laugh about it but i repeat isn t good to denigrate a guy that is 15 years

Per

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Postby Total » September 12th, 2019, 1:36 am

Per wrote:Firsr of all im sorry for not my perfect english but i need to give my opinion , ok maybe wasn t good for taziek to post this photo but necro deserve a lesson because this guy insult everyone and this fight begin yesterday when he just insult everybody without no reason , the thing is i din t know him in real life and i hope he is different there but in this days this tyoe of kids deserve a lesson maybe not like this with photos etc.. bcz is like a bullying but still deserve a lesson , i mean this type of guys like necro can be your friend and after 10 secs can be yout enemy and insult everybody and i almost forgot i know that he have a lot of photos and he give to many people in teamspeak and laugh and you will say “ is not the forum “ but i don t see the difference and this is sure bcz i know he sent photos with other players and laugh about it but i repeat isn t good to denigrate a guy that is 15 years

Let's be real here for a moment. Is that in your opinion a proper way to "teach a lesson" for some meaningless insults on a 2d browser game? I mean the people should have enough mental balance to ignore some random guy from the internet calling "cancer retard this, cancer retard that". If you can't handle trolls/toxic people, I can give you an advice. Take your computer and throw it out of the window. This is a serious matter.

Total

Postby lylioss » September 12th, 2019, 2:26 am

lylioss

Postby Maddude » September 12th, 2019, 6:47 am

You guys should get some fucking friends man, why you video chatting with little boys lmfao, you all care too much just git gud scrubs and whoevers changed their name more than never you are a shit cunt anyway man up stick with one nick even if its aeRo or queerboy420xx

Co-Founder of Feed Me Community!
Maddude
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 4

Position: Goalkeeper
Division 1 Winner: Every time except once
Cup Runner-up: Never
Division 2 Winner: Just the once
Cup Winner: Every time

Postby Anddy » September 12th, 2019, 7:08 am

As far as I understand, necro gave some people's pictures without their consent and taziek gave necro's picture without his consent.

I've not talked to both for a while so i'm unbiased but these are the same facts, no idea what's the punishment in fm for personal life leaks but they both should get it. Defending one or the other is meaninglesss, they're both guilty.

Now I don't know how this kind of drama can reach 4 pages snif.

Anddy

Postby Lee » September 12th, 2019, 7:17 am

just when i thought the haxball community couldn't be more retarded than what it currently is... this shit happens. loooooooooooool :cheers: :flower: :alien: :D

Lee

Postby STriker » September 12th, 2019, 7:52 am

shafter wrote:I say this because u wanted to put me pic ofc I will say because if I will not say you will put and taziek put and I didn’t put anything pic of you or him so stfu pls and I will never put pic of someone in fm fourm so pls don’t talk for anything marble

lolz

STriker

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby ShimShon » September 12th, 2019, 7:56 am

STriker wrote:
shafter wrote:I say this because u wanted to put me pic ofc I will say because if I will not say you will put and taziek put and I didn’t put anything pic of you or him so stfu pls and I will never put pic of someone in fm fourm so pls don’t talk for anything marble

lolz

https://youtu.be/R4Ucp_fC3II

ShimShon

Postby STriker » September 12th, 2019, 7:59 am

anyway I don't justify what necro did to other ppl, but posting his photo here it's a new low for you Taziek.

STriker

Postby STriker » September 12th, 2019, 8:00 am

ShimShon wrote:
STriker wrote:

lolz

https://youtu.be/R4Ucp_fC3II

It's a come believe me it's a come, pass pass it's a come.

STriker

Postby STriker » September 12th, 2019, 8:11 am

Pedy wrote:LOL says you what a hypocrisy! You are not EVEN A MAN and you are the biggest coward i have seen, never confronting any issues you had to me but sly away and ignored me when i did so much for you. When i made Mobsters team it consisted of 5 people and I had talked to you several times about making this team and you agreed to make it. I want everybody to know THE DAY we got accepted this coward left the team and left me in what would be a big turmoil. When i asked him why he left, guess again what this coward of a human being said. "Pedy sometimes there is no reason". This coward didnt even have the audacity to give me a reason.

Then I basically signed Per not because i wanted to but because he was the best available option in terms of being a top goalkeeper. Again one day he starts insulting me in public room for no reason and I wondered why does this guy suddenly hate me? Apparentely he didnt want to talk to me anymore because per insulted him in a friendly game and he expected me to control him. But again this COWARD did not even tell me why he started ignoring me and trash talking me.

You are a piece of shit and a coward, how can you even call yourself a man.

Or maybe he didn't want to get into a useless clash with you? I don't know what happend there and couldn't care less, but as usual you find yourself cursing, and this time you curse one of the nicest people in this community. Time to grow up Pedy.

STriker

Postby Ter » September 12th, 2019, 9:00 am

Ter

Postby Allen » September 12th, 2019, 9:47 am

Maddude wrote:You guys should get some fucking friends man, why you video chatting with little boys lmfao, you all care too much just git gud scrubs and whoevers changed their name more than never you are a shit cunt anyway man up stick with one nick even if its aeRo or queerboy420xx

as a guy who changed his name like 5 times and never uses the same name out of league, im standing strong and i am not offended by your words, plus queerboy420xx is a dope ass name, fuck is wrong with you cunt, fucking rubbish mate, pure rubbish lad.
true tho that that cunt aeRo is piece of trash i totally agree with you about that one.

Allen

Postby Allen » September 12th, 2019, 9:49 am

aitor wrote:
pkppp wrote:necro vs taziek in MMA :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

pkp special guest referee

pkp will have anger issues and will beat both of them up in the middle of it, unfair for the fighters.

Allen

Postby Allen » September 12th, 2019, 9:52 am

yo the best offer ever made here, make an event like there was for Unai and Per, a channel with like 50 people all listening to them roasting each other it will be just like last time, one cant speak english and possibly has something like nocke said, and the other has something but even worst than the other thing

Allen

Postby Yannex » September 12th, 2019, 10:02 am

god bless all of you who reply with "but necro did the same"...

its not about defending necro here, its about the idea of posting someone's pic just to make fun of them...
so stop saying that necro does the same its not the point. they are both cunts in their own way and taziek even more for doing shit like that shows how low a person really is..

Yannex

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby SuarezN7 » September 12th, 2019, 10:15 am

Taziek wrote:hello guys,

I wanted to announce the retirement of a great player named Deftones / necro / shafter / wannabe , tomorrow is his birthday, and then he goes to war, im asking you to leave a support message or not as you wish in this post.

Thank you very much , we await your messages !!!

I want to say congratulations to necro for leaving the house for the first time in years. :thumbup:

SuarezN7

News Articles: 1

Postby Allen » September 12th, 2019, 10:25 am

SuarezN7 wrote:

I wanted to announce the retirement of a great player named Deftones / necro / shafter / wannabe , tomorrow is his birthday, and then he goes to war, im asking you to leave a support message or not as you wish in this post.

I want to say congratulations to necro for leaving the house for the first time in years. :thumbup:

its fake

Allen

Postby Eren » September 12th, 2019, 11:22 am

Finally new meme ideas.

Eren

Postby SuarezN7 » September 12th, 2019, 12:09 pm

solace wrote:
SuarezN7 wrote:

its fake

too bad

SuarezN7

News Articles: 1

PreviousNext

Return to General Haxball Discussion