Retirement

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: Retirement

Postby pkppp » September 11th, 2019, 11:47 pm

necro vs taziek in MMA :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

pkppp

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby fgz » September 11th, 2019, 11:48 pm

someda
nightmare wrote:Everyone who defends Taziek in this case is just stupid af. And what's happening now on fm ts just says everything about those idiots. Grown-up people acting like 14 yo.

i will only tell you something, we have a audio necro talking about all people and being fake, when i expose that shit you all defenders of necro will cry trust me

fgz

Postby Mey » September 11th, 2019, 11:51 pm

fgz wrote:someda
nightmare wrote:Everyone who defends Taziek in this case is just stupid af. And what's happening now on fm ts just says everything about those idiots. Grown-up people acting like 14 yo.

i will only tell you something, we have a audio necro talking about all people and being fake, when i expose that shit you all defenders of necro will cry trust me

Weall know necro was talking shit about us during the time he spent time with ya, still we couldnt care less and i dont think any of the people necro laughed about would share a private pic of him on a public forum.

Mey

Postby Pedy » September 11th, 2019, 11:52 pm

Do you know that Necro shared photos of you?

Meyer1 wrote:

Weall know necro was talking shit about us during the time he spent time with ya, still we couldnt care less and i dont think any of the people necro laughed about would share a private pic of him on a public forum.

Pedy

Postby Gary » September 11th, 2019, 11:53 pm

:popcorn:

Gary

Postby Mey » September 11th, 2019, 11:55 pm

Pedy wrote:Do you know that Necro shared photos of you?

Meyer1 wrote:
happening now on fm ts just says everything about those idiots. Grown-up people acting like 14 yo.

I think i shared my photos to half of the community lol, i couldnt care less about some virtual people laughing about my looks(not that i think there is something to laugh about.)

Mey

Postby Whitee » September 11th, 2019, 11:57 pm

fgz wrote:

no one defends Necro here, most of us thinks that Taziek shouldn't had posted Necro's picture here and that's it, you shouldn't defend your friend Taziek just because you're friends, because he did a mistake and the fm admins should give him a warning or ban imo.

Last edited by Whitee on September 11th, 2019, 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whitee

News Articles: 1

Postby aitor » September 11th, 2019, 11:59 pm

pkppp wrote:necro vs taziek in MMA :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

pkp special guest referee

aitor

Postby ShimShon » September 12th, 2019, 12:02 am

you still don't get the point it's amazing

ShimShon

Position: Forward

Postby Per » September 12th, 2019, 12:04 am

but idk why you coment so much just let them talk and that s it we don t need to fight too and insult the others.

Per

Postby ShimShon » September 12th, 2019, 12:04 am

Pedy wrote:LOL says you what a hypocrisy! You are not EVEN A MAN and you are the biggest coward i have seen, never confronting any issues you had to me but sly away and ignored me when i did so much for you. When i made Mobsters team it consisted of 5 people and I had talked to you several times about making this team and you agreed to make it. I want everybody to know THE DAY we got accepted this coward left the team and left me in what would be a big turmoil. When i asked him why he left, guess again what this coward of a human being said. "Pedy sometimes there is no reason". This coward didnt even have the audacity to give me a reason.

Then I basically signed Per not because i wanted to but because he was the best available option in terms of being a top goalkeeper. Again one day he starts insulting me in public room for no reason and I wondered why does this guy suddenly hate me? Apparentely he didnt want to talk to me anymore because per insulted him in a friendly game and he expected me to control him. But again this COWARD did not even tell me why he started ignoring me and trash talking me.

You are a piece of shit and a coward, how can you even call yourself a man.

didn't you quit the game?

ShimShon

Postby Per » September 12th, 2019, 12:05 am

so why if he didn t quit what s your problem

Per

Postby MARBLE7 » September 12th, 2019, 12:06 am

I'm not here to defend Taziek, i know what he did is wrong, but ppl should know that necro does the same, alreay did it alot of times, for example when i gave him my number he sent me photos of haxball players that he has without permissions of those ppl..
also today he was talking on phone with Taziek in Ice Hawks channel and Taziek had his mic on while they were talking and i started recording their conversation and then necro joined ts3 he saw me recording, sent me this msg in pvt

<22:04:06> "shafter": if you
<22:04:07> "shafter": save this rec
<22:04:11> "shafter": i will put ur pic
<22:04:12> "shafter": all place
<22:04:13> "shafter": in fm

edit: so i mean if there will be warnings/bans, both should get warned/banned

MARBLE7

Postby supermazhine » September 12th, 2019, 12:14 am

I say this because u wanted to put me pic ofc I will say because if I will not say you will put and taziek put and I didn’t put anything pic of you or him so stfu pls and I will never put pic of someone in fm fourm so pls don’t talk for anything marble

supermazhine

Postby MARBLE7 » September 12th, 2019, 12:16 am

shafter wrote:I say this because u wanted to put me pic ofc I will say because if I will not say you will put and taziek put and I didn’t put anything pic of you or him so stfu pls and I will never put pic of someone in fm fourm so pls don’t talk for anything marble

I didnt say u put of mine,(you say you will put it tho) i just put what u wrote me on ts3, and i've never asked someone to put ppl's photo why would i tho?

edit: and you sent photos of ppl not only to me but also to other players ill not say their names, but if someone wanna know names can pm me

Last edited by MARBLE7 on September 12th, 2019, 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
MARBLE7

Postby Soul » September 12th, 2019, 12:17 am

@Taziek can you post that pic again pls? :D Wasn't here at the right moment so I want to see who insulted me for long time.. and still can't play with his real name.. :deftones:

Soul

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby supermazhine » September 12th, 2019, 12:19 am

the guy that put the pic was taziek and aero sew it so marble and I didn’t put any pic of taziek so to pic that taziek put ppl sew it and save it so don’t talk pls marble about something didn’t happend

supermazhine

Postby MARBLE7 » September 12th, 2019, 12:22 am

shafter wrote:the guy that put the pic was taziek and aero sew it so marble and I didn’t put any pic of taziek so to pic that taziek put ppl sew it and save it so don’t talk pls marble about something didn’t happend

wdym i dont understand lol, as i told you i know what taziek did is wrong but im saying that you do this too on whatsapp or ts3, at least 5-10 ppl told me that you did so...(and i also saw u did)

++ anyways i didnt come to argue about this shit, just wanted to let ppl know, enjoy retirement till tomorrow. :thumbup:

Last edited by MARBLE7 on September 12th, 2019, 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
MARBLE7

Postby Nocke » September 12th, 2019, 12:35 am

I don't know if there were any recent events that happened prior to Taziek's post between Taziek & some people and Necro, which might've led to Taziek posting this, so this is mostly going to be from a neutral stand-point.

We all know how Necro is like, I like to think that I even know more than most of you since I've spent a lot of time just talking to him on mic, getting to know him, he's been in TPP for a year now, if not even more. Yeah, he's childish sometimes, and we know that he has something, but those aren't good enough reasons to post someone's picture on a public forum without their consent. Maybe you guys had an argument, maybe you made fun of Necro or vice-versa - there's still absolutely no need to post shit like this publicly, just keep it between yourselves.

You guys held video calls, both parties probably took pictures of the other at some point. Don't try to make it look as if Necro's the only one doing this. Both of you knew what you were getting into when you held video calls. Pictures get shared around, it's the cycle of life, if you don't like it then maybe you shouldn't go around video calling people. However, posting a picture of someone else publicly? Publicly. Where hundreds of people can see it, if not even more. Not to a friend or whatever. Without their consent. On the biggest community forum of a game. Let that sink in.

This is nothing but unnecessary humiliation. Degradation of a 15 year old who just turned 16. Today. Disgusting. The choice of picture didn't help either - if you posted a normal picture, you might've not gotten as much backlash.

You wanna say that you're defending Taziek because Necro has talked shit and 'been fake'? So what? You don't see the point. Necro never made anything public, posting something on the forum is as public as it's gonna get when it comes to haxball. Especially when this is literally the biggest forum of our community. Again, keep it between yourselves. Absolutely no need to post this kind of stuff on here.

I did say that I was going to be looking at this from a mostly neutral stand-point, but I'm failing to see how I would even defend Taziek in this case. Necro's done nothing wrong THIS TIME. You're just ganging up on him and it's sad. Really. Grow up.

Marble suggesting that Necro should get banned for sharing pictures of other haxball players privately. Privately. Read what I wrote above. Cycle of life.

For the third time, last time, or whatever time it is. Maybe something happened between you two. I don't know. But there's no need to make it public. Keep it between yourselves.

Spoiler: Show
Nocke

Postby ROCKYBALBOA » September 12th, 2019, 12:59 am

:fp:

ROCKYBALBOA

PreviousNext

Return to General Haxball Discussion