Retirement

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: Retirement

Postby sw1zy » September 11th, 2019, 11:02 pm

wake up necro, it's a nightmare

sw1zy

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Pedy » September 11th, 2019, 11:06 pm

I hope the people that are saying "its not nice" and "shitty move" know that this is the same thing necro does when you give a picture to him, he shares it to anyone he knows without asking your permission. I am not saying that it justifies what taziek did, but just to know who you are defending.

Pedy

Postby ShimShon » September 11th, 2019, 11:08 pm

Pedy wrote:I hope the people that are saying "its not nice" and "shitty move" know that this is the same thing necro does when you give a picture to him, he shares it to anyone he knows without asking your permission. I am not saying that it justifies what taziek did, but just to know who you are defending.

i'm simply condemning what taziek did, necro being shit is unrelated

ShimShon

Position: Forward

Postby Masa » September 11th, 2019, 11:10 pm

GOOD LUCK DEFTONES HERE TUTORIAL FOR YOU

Masa

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Allen » September 11th, 2019, 11:11 pm

Pedy wrote:I hope the people that are saying "its not nice" and "shitty move" know that this is the same thing necro does when you give a picture to him, he shares it to anyone he knows without asking your permission. I am not saying that it justifies what taziek did, but just to know who you are defending.

we dont defend him because we rate him as a good person we defend him because i dont remember him making a topic and in it sending a person's picture

Allen

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Per » September 11th, 2019, 11:14 pm

what is so big deal to fucking post 1 photo with 1 guy I mean he didn t post 1 photo with his mom or smth bcz if he would do that it would be discusting but no he just put a photo with him and the thing is he give the photo so what is so big deal and all -rep taziek I mean if you don t like just don t check the topic xd

Per

Postby Hektor » September 11th, 2019, 11:14 pm

Yeh I agree with you, but what Shim said, just because Necro is a wanker doesn't mean Taziek can get away with it too, Taziek has at least deleted the picture, or an admin did either way. If Necro doxes Taziek i'd call Necro a cunt like i did taz

Hektor

Postby Pedy » September 11th, 2019, 11:15 pm

I think you did not read properly what i wrote. What is the difference between sending it in the forum or sending it to everyone you know?

solace wrote:

we dont defend him because we rate him as a good person we defend him because i dont remember him making a topic and in it sending a person's picture

Pedy

Postby Allen » September 11th, 2019, 11:16 pm

Pedy wrote:I think you did not read properly what i wrote. What is the difference between sending it in the forum or sending it to everyone you know?

solace wrote:

how many people speak to necro lets be real here
+ i dont remember him doing that

Allen

Postby fgz » September 11th, 2019, 11:20 pm

necro is a fake kid, he talks with all people like he is his best friend and then from behind he says lets fuck him he is a retard and that stuff, only a kid with no life , but some people dont understand that . gg virgins

fgz

Postby Lyreco » September 11th, 2019, 11:21 pm

solace wrote:

[/quote]

+ i dont remember him doing that[/quote]

Trust me, he does. When you're video calling with him he just screenshots and sends to other people. Idk if he did this to me but he did this to other people as I received the photos, but taziek still shouldn't of sent it here, the real difference is that this is public, everyone can see and reach it here. But I think it got removed so

Lyreco

Postby Allen » September 11th, 2019, 11:23 pm

dolphinunicorn wrote:
solace wrote:

+ i dont remember him doing that[/quote]

Trust me, he does. When you're video calling with him he just screenshots and sends to other people. Idk if he did this to me but he did this to other people as I received the photos, but taziek still shouldn't of sent it here, the real difference is that this is public, everyone can see and reach it here. But I think it got removed so[/quote]

ye kinda useless to speak about it, its known that necro is a shit person but still weird to send it here

Allen

Postby Mey » September 11th, 2019, 11:23 pm

Enough with these explanations, dont compare a 16 yo boy who is truly unaware of what he does to a 22 yo guy who acts like 14 and shares his bff pictures on forum just to make people laugh or idk for what purpose..

Mey

Postby supermazhine » September 11th, 2019, 11:26 pm

pedy u can’t even speak go to pay to ppl money maybe they will talk to you
and I never post this in fourm pic of another ppl so stop suck taziek dick and go pay money for him more :P

Last edited by supermazhine on September 11th, 2019, 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
supermazhine

Postby Allen » September 11th, 2019, 11:28 pm

shafter wrote:pedy u can’t even speak go to pay to ppl money maybe they will talk to you
and I never post this in fourn pic of another ppl so stop suck taziek dick and go pay money him more :P

taken tanglit ya bahur tov

Allen

Re: ArmaniJeans Gang

Postby tuca » September 11th, 2019, 11:32 pm

Not good taziek, he had better pictures why did you put this one? ahah
And aeRo, good job as an administrator, you suspend taziek, now what is left is to suspend those who have more than one Forum account. Deftones, Necro, he played with multiple accounts and u guys just watching. :)))))))

Nevermind bros, i dont have power to write more

fgz quote
"Some people need a girl"
This quote is for those who gave taziek a bad reputation

Cheers and school on Sunday is for mongols :)

tuca

Postby night » September 11th, 2019, 11:37 pm

Everyone who defends Taziek in this case is just stupid af. And what's happening now on fm ts just says everything about those idiots. Grown-up people acting like 14 yo.

night

Postby tuca » September 11th, 2019, 11:40 pm

nightmare wrote:Everyone who defends Taziek in this case is just stupid af. And what's happening now on fm ts just says everything about those idiots. Grown-up people acting like 14 yo.

Nightmare if u want a son just make one, why are u trying to adopt necro?

tuca

Postby fgz » September 11th, 2019, 11:44 pm

Meyer1 wrote:Enough with these explanations, dont compare a 16 yo boy who is truly unaware of what he does to a 22 yo guy who acts like 14 and shares his bff pictures on forum just to make people laugh or idk for what purpose..

man the kid allways did that but on private like a fake garbage and now taziek does the same on public and he is the son of a bitch ? give me a break son

fgz

Postby Pedy » September 11th, 2019, 11:45 pm

LOL says you what a hypocrisy! You are not EVEN A MAN and you are the biggest coward i have seen, never confronting any issues you had to me but sly away and ignored me when i did so much for you. When i made Mobsters team it consisted of 5 people and I had talked to you several times about making this team and you agreed to make it. I want everybody to know THE DAY we got accepted this coward left the team and left me in what would be a big turmoil. When i asked him why he left, guess again what this coward of a human being said. "Pedy sometimes there is no reason". This coward didnt even have the audacity to give me a reason.

Then I basically signed Per not because i wanted to but because he was the best available option in terms of being a top goalkeeper. Again one day he starts insulting me in public room for no reason and I wondered why does this guy suddenly hate me? Apparentely he didnt want to talk to me anymore because per insulted him in a friendly game and he expected me to control him. But again this COWARD did not even tell me why he started ignoring me and trash talking me.

You are a piece of shit and a coward, how can you even call yourself a man.

nightmare wrote:Everyone who defends Taziek in this case is just stupid af. And what's happening now on fm ts just says everything about those idiots. Grown-up people acting like 14 yo.

Pedy

PreviousNext

Return to General Haxball Discussion