Basro Destroyed haxball

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: Basro Destroyed haxball

Postby Pedy » July 29th, 2019, 4:02 pm

You are entitled to have your opinion and i am entitled to have my opinion.
Isco is a great haxball player, and he is the best atm IMO although his playstyle is really basic and nothing special.
However I do not respect Isco as a person, in my view the best player should not whine about others playstyle and get butthurt playing vs someone who doesn't fit in his box of how the game should be played and instead find a way to beat them.
For example when Messi plays and there are 10 players bunkering, should messi just cry about the opponents playstyle is annoying?
Furthermore I do have a strong belief that recently some players and teams have improved, particularly INSANITY and some players like Taziek are proving to be hard competition for teams like seeders and GnM and as these teams are the top dogs they feel threatened. Again just my opinion.

When i came back to this community i was attacked all the time by Isco's friends and other players (and that was when i was worse) I couldnt play a single game without their whining and complanining, so yes maybe they feel annoyed by my playstyle but i feel annoyed by their insults in hebrew and constant whining and crying.
Ayway this will be my last post regardingt his topic. Atleast i created some drama in this dead game :thumbup:

ROCKYBALBOA wrote:@pedy
you may want extrapolation to be high, Isco may want less he won NC + won league 3 season in a row and he saw final in hcl 2 times in a row he is already successfull with the current state he has, It's funny you are attacking to the most successful dm of the last year. We are talking about a player who's been successful every time when he plays, even if you don't agree stop this childish attack.

Pedy

News Articles: 0

Postby Allen » July 29th, 2019, 4:03 pm

what did the update do?

Allen

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby MARBLE7 » July 29th, 2019, 4:05 pm

LaggerMet wrote:
kojo wrote:Intead of insulting maybe write to basro to fix this input lag for real, not like he did with extrapolation, which was the easiest way to fix it. For now extrapolation is the only way to fix input lag, without it the game is unplayable.

If u dont want extrapolation, then we have to convince basro to fix input lag in other way.

but 50 extrapolation is enough to fix the input lag... further than that improve different things

i dont think 50 is enough to fix it i mean i think it depends on what monitor, os or pc you have and your game sense cuz under 100 i cant do what i think to do it feels like someone pulls me from my behind...

MARBLE7

Position: Forward

Postby SuarezN7 » July 29th, 2019, 4:11 pm

Pedy wrote:For example when Messi plays and there are 10 players bunkering, should messi just cry about the opponents playstyle is annoying?

Messi is the biggest whining bitch on the planet past few years. :popcorn:
kojo wrote:I think it mostly depends on each person. For me with 50 extrapolation i cant do anything with the ball, cause i feel like on ice. But extrapolation is not the problem. The problem is with input lag, and extrapolation is only solution. I agree with that is bad solution, but only one. Basro should try fix it in other way.

I also agree this is the real fix. Let's hope basro does something about that, since this seems to be too controversial for some people.

SuarezN7

News Articles: 1

Postby LaggerMet » July 29th, 2019, 4:20 pm

MARBLE7 wrote:
LaggerMet wrote:
kojo wrote:Intead of insulting maybe write to basro to fix this input lag for real, not like he did with extrapolation, which was the easiest way to fix it. For now extrapolation is the only way to fix input lag, without it the game is unplayable.

If u dont want extrapolation, then we have to convince basro to fix input lag in other way.

but 50 extrapolation is enough to fix the input lag... further than that improve different things

i dont think 50 is enough to fix it i mean i think it depends on what monitor, os or pc you have and your game sense cuz under 100 i cant do what i think to do it feels like someone pulls me from my behind...

Thats the intended feeling of haxball, the input lag affects less than 50ms, further than that just makes you see less frames of annoying accelaration, which i get why you and kojo feel is a solution but it is not related directly to the input lag. The problem is extrapolation brings a better feeling than the intended feeling of haxball

LaggerMet

Postby LaggerMet » July 29th, 2019, 4:24 pm

Pedy wrote:You are entitled to have your opinion and i am entitled to have my opinion.
Isco is a great haxball player, and he is the best atm IMO although his playstyle is really basic and nothing special.

lol since when spamming corners is special? anyone can do that. His simplicity and thoughtful team plays ARE special, watch seeders promo again and respect that cuz no other DM can do what he does, every DM nowdays is hellbent on getting the ball through the line to the corner and keeping it in there, but nice opinions!

LaggerMet

Postby Lillega » July 29th, 2019, 4:41 pm

good players not neccessery 'extrapolation' example aMp and me jsdfjdsfj

Lillega

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby jasko » July 29th, 2019, 4:51 pm

Some of you are just proving that you can't have a grown up discussion... How does a topic about a controversial update become a pedy vs isco/paer troll/meme topic? What the fuck, seriously, guys...

Arango wrote:does somebody have a video which explains the advantage about a higher extrapolation?

or a video to see the difference between extrapolation 0 and 20?

if i use 200 for example then im jumping around

Extrapolation predicts the game x miliseconds in the future. It generally fixes the input lag that majority of the players currently have when playing without it. I don't know anyone who tried playing with extrapolation and then went back to playing with 0.

I also think anyone is capable of putting a high amount of extrapolation and train his brains to think slightly in the future. I don't think it's an immediate advantage, but as you start playing with extrapolation you adapt to it and you can do things faster than before at a cost of shaky/jittery gameplay, which for some players can be very or not that intense.

Say you present haxball to 2 players guys who never played the game before with 2 identical setups except 1 would play with 0 extrapolation other with 75, after a few weeks of playing the game I'd bet the guy with 75 extrapolation would be more skilled.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby ANDRÈA » July 29th, 2019, 4:56 pm

Ngl, game was smooth af before extrapolation (when html first came out) u’ll know wht i mean if u have played it before basro adds extrapolation option, after he added it i felt like i was a truck without it, so i had to play with extrapolation now ofc its ridiculous to remove after we all got addicted to it

ANDRÈA

Postby ShimShon » July 29th, 2019, 5:08 pm

127 IQ :cyclops: :afraid:

ShimShon

Postby Anddy » July 29th, 2019, 5:15 pm

Why we play big when we can play big rounded

Anddy

Postby Anddy » July 29th, 2019, 5:25 pm

To be honest I don't even know how turkish and israelian players are enjoying the matches in fm, they always have more than 60 ping (except some rare players) and even more they mostly play with high extrap, so the game is way harder than for players like me who never have more than 20 ping, this have nothing to do with the current debate but we can admire them at least for that.

Anddy

Postby Yawn » July 29th, 2019, 5:39 pm

Pedy wrote:Yes you got it right, except i have other things to do with my life

Tell us about a day in the life of Pedy, we're all curious.

Yawn

Postby Mey » July 29th, 2019, 5:50 pm

im a little piggy here's my snout, oink oink oink

Mey

Postby jasko » July 29th, 2019, 5:56 pm

Anddy wrote:To be honest I don't even know how turkish and israelian players are enjoying the matches in fm, they always have more than 60 ping (except some rare players) and even more they mostly play with high extrap, so the game is way harder than for players like me who never have more than 20 ping, this have nothing to do with the current debate but we can admire them at least for that.

This is another thing that annoys me. 50-150 ping is pretty much 0 lag in reality, but in haxball anything above 50 is so unstable. I used to play in russian league on flash and it was ok with 120-140 ping, now anything above 50 ping makes me wanna quit the game.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

jasko

Postby Def2Easy » July 29th, 2019, 6:30 pm

idk what's wrong with extrapolation. i am playing with 200 exp and its fine for me.

besides, people who thinks exp is unfair advantage, lol try to do corner tricks with 200 exp then we discuss. stop spreading false information, it is easier to play with lower exp or not using exp at all. but if you ever played with extrapolation well you are gonna feel your player is 500 kg when u turn off the exp, so stop complaining about extrapolation. if u already know how to play, your or your enemy's extrapolation doesn't matter. better one wins every time.

Def2Easy

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby KROL » July 29th, 2019, 6:37 pm

So fuckin leave this game jasko

I dont have anything personal to you but when I see people Still crying about laga on html Im just getting cancer...
I will never understand u people how can you complain about lags now, when compared to flash its just working beautiful...
Oldschool good players can explain you what is Real lag, when I had to play fuckin ESL game on tortogols host with 160ping because we didint have vpses like you have now, and we were able to play and not to cry, can bet both of my hands you havent experienced The Real laggy haxball
Why old players are not complaining that much like p4er, yannex, other jews or even turks for lags? Because they experienced The Real lag problems back in The days and now they thank god for html, i bet jews are extremely happy, that they dont have to play on 150ping everywhere, and now they can compete

Nothing personal jasko but if you dont play this game, fses, publics, u log only for officials, because The only reason is probably funny small lag..you wouldnt survie a day in Real haxball which was 5-6years ago, not this html shitty one

And youre The first Hero to fight against extrapolation.. just increase this by urself, get used to little lag and enjoy better technique and feeling faster on The pitch

Some people of u have your minds closed and u think when u use łów extrapolation( because ure scared of little bit shaky screen) and you fight with a guy with higher extrapolation - u have no chance because he has huge advantage, bitch pls, there are some people like xsha with low extrapolation and Still can fuck skill and shit every guy with 80,100,150 and whatever

Last edited by KROL on July 29th, 2019, 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KROL

Postby ShimShon » July 29th, 2019, 6:39 pm

KROL wrote:So fuckin leave this game jasko

I dont have anything personal to you but when I see people Still crying about laga on html Im just getting cancer...
I will never understand u people how can you complain about lags now, when compared to flash its just working beautiful...
Oldschool good players can explain you what is Real lag, when I had to play fuckin ESL game on tortogols host with 160ping because we didint have vpses like you have now, and we were able to play and not to cry, can bet both of my hands you havent experienced The Real laggy haxball
Why old players are not complaining that much like p4er, yannex, other jews or even turks for lags? Because they experienced The Real lag problems back in The data and now they think god for html, i bet jews are extremely happy, that they dont have to play on 150ping everywhere, and now they can compete

Nothing personal jasko but if you dont play this game, fses, publics, u log only for officials, because The only reason is probably funny small lag..you wouldnt survie a day in Real haxball which was 5-6years ago, not this html shitty one

And youre The first Hero to fight against extrapolation.. just increase this by urself, get hard to little lag and enjoy better technique and feeling faster on The pitch

Some people of u have your minds closed and u think when u use łów extrapolation( because ure scared of little bit shaky screen) and you fight with a guy with higher extrapolation - u have no chance because he has huge advantage, bitch pls, there are some people like xsha with low extrapolation and Still can fuck skill and shit every guy with 80,100,150 and whatever

ok

ShimShon

Postby Def2Easy » July 29th, 2019, 6:46 pm

Anddy wrote:To be honest I don't even know how turkish and israelian players are enjoying the matches in fm, they always have more than 60 ping (except some rare players) and even more they mostly play with high extrap, so the game is way harder than for players like me who never have more than 20 ping, this have nothing to do with the current debate but we can admire them at least for that.

we used to play like that. 60 ms is nothing for me, already knocking down whole polish haxball players with 110ms. its all about skill, couple of lag doesn't matter at all

Def2Easy

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby jasko » July 29th, 2019, 7:15 pm

KROL wrote:So fuckin leave this game jasko

Why old players are not complaining that much like p4er, yannex, other jews or even turks for lags? Because they experienced The Real lag problems back in The days and now they thank god for html, i bet jews are extremely happy, that they dont have to play on 150ping everywhere, and now they can compete

And youre The first Hero to fight against extrapolation.. just increase this by urself, get used to little lag and enjoy better technique and feeling faster on The pitch

Well, funny thing, I already played the game for a bit in 2011, before joining leagues like you say 5-6 yrs ago and I had much more fun than now, so I have no idea what you're talking about. Also, you aren't really backing anything with solid arguments.

The fact that I stopped playing fs, closed a team and stopped playing DM because I can't do what I want anymore due to lags and inconsistency in the game should be enough for you to understand why I want a change in haxball.

Sooner people realize that extrapolation isn't the right way to "fix" input delay, sooner we will make basro actually make the game playable.

And I don't give a shit if someone is better or worse than me, I have enough experience and time spent playing this game that I can make my own opinion about it.

Cheers

jasko

PreviousNext

Return to General Haxball Discussion