Basro Destroyed haxball

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: Basro Destroyed haxball

Postby Pedy » July 29th, 2019, 2:41 pm

A retard talking to me about being a retard :scratch: the irony is real.
Dont worry the IQ in Denmark is really high, and my IQ is probably much higher than yours buddy, with a score of 127.
And pringles maybe we would do better if we played for 5 years like you guys 8)

JOHN RAMBO wrote:
Pedy wrote:The average IQ in portugal must not be so high.
You got beat by INSANITY, just sit down in your corner and stop talking

Well, I have no idea what's the average IQ in Portugal, but I honestly hope that in Denmark the average is above your IQ.
I mean, I don't care if we got beat or not by INSANITY. I just find pretty annoying people like you that can't defend a point with solid arguments, but need otherwise to start with cheap provocations. Like you were the one acting like a complete maniac "RIP Haxball 2010-19", "thanks for ruining this game".

I don't know if you have the capacity to expose your opinion showing suitable reasons that sustain it, but if you don't, it's better not talk at all than to start acting like an idiot.

If you don't agree with Isco's opinion, just quote him and say that you disagree in x, y or z. If you just distort all he says into "hE jUsT aGrEeS wItH bAsRo bEcAusE hE lOsT tO INSANITY" you will just look like an idiot.

Anyway, this is just an advice, if you prefer the retarded way, keep going.

Pedy

News Articles: 0

Postby MARBLE7 » July 29th, 2019, 2:42 pm

Whitee wrote:
Pedy wrote:The fact and truth of the matter is, Isco's time as the best DM is running out, and he knows it.

isco is still so far best dm than other dm's ngl, i think everyone can admit it easily except some haters :P

nope, who's isco? its pedy time!

MARBLE7

Position: Forward

Postby Pedy » July 29th, 2019, 2:45 pm

Yes you got it right, except i have other things to do with my life

MARBLE7 wrote:
Whitee wrote:
Pedy wrote:The fact and truth of the matter is, Isco's time as the best DM is running out, and he knows it.

isco is still so far best dm than other dm's ngl, i think everyone can admit it easily except some haters :P

nope, who's isco? its pedy time!

Pedy

Postby P4ER » July 29th, 2019, 2:46 pm

Pedy wrote:
MARBLE7 wrote:
Pedy wrote:And of course Isco supports basro's decision when insanity just beat seeders 3-0 :fp:

wdym? he has always been supporting basro and talking to him about putting limit to extra and we didnt lose cuz of extra or something about it, even if we lose cuz of it he never blames game/basro/extra.

"even if we lose cuz of it he never blames game/basro/extra."
Yeah sure, and you are a very honest person (cheating in music quiz and macro user but denying it)
The problem i have with isco and lets be honest his friend P4ER is the hypocricy they exhibit. P4ER will be crying about cancer gameplay and doing the same thing himself - And it is amazing to me how a person who is supposed to be the best dm is so annoyed by others gameplay, maybe he should try to learn how to beat that gameplay.

The fact and truth of the matter is, Isco's time as the best DM is running out, and he knows it. He is playing this game for 10 years and it is the only thing he is good at in life so he doesn't want to lose it.

You're again pushing me with no reason into your fights, ill just say that trolling you its fun because you get mad from your own gameplay, that proves my point, get good and leave this community alone do us a favor.. since you started streaming and suggesting people how to play (with them cant answer you and prove you are wrong) made you think you are good in this game but you are just a random div 2 player with too much extrapolation.

Last edited by P4ER on July 29th, 2019, 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
P4ER

Postby LaggerMet » July 29th, 2019, 2:46 pm

Pedy wrote:
MARBLE7 wrote:
Pedy wrote:And of course Isco supports basro's decision when insanity just beat seeders 3-0 :fp:

wdym? he has always been supporting basro and talking to him about putting limit to extra and we didnt lose cuz of extra or something about it, even if we lose cuz of it he never blames game/basro/extra.

"even if we lose cuz of it he never blames game/basro/extra."
Yeah sure, and you are a very honest person (cheating in music quiz and macro user but denying it)
The problem i have with isco and lets be honest his friend P4ER is the hypocricy they exhibit. P4ER will be crying about cancer gameplay and doing the same thing himself - And it is amazing to me how a person who is supposed to be the best dm is so annoyed by others gameplay, maybe he should try to learn how to beat that gameplay.

The fact and truth of the matter is, Isco's time as the best DM is running out, and he knows it. He is playing this game for 10 years and it is the only thing he is good at in life so he doesn't want to lose it.

The only thing you acheive by writing a diss here on a non related topic about things that are not necessarily true is to show your feeling of inferiority. Relax man, no one cares that much... You aren't too bad so you shouldn't have the urge to diss top players

LaggerMet

Postby Yannex » July 29th, 2019, 2:47 pm

isco stopped with hax since exactly when 2nd half of season started, we all did
and we disband end of season anyways.. (we decided this long befor the lose so dont even try..) + when you're so far ahead in points you dont really care about lose

anyways my point is, theres literally 0 reasons for isco to support or not support basro, i doubt he cares... he just said his opinion

Yannex

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby lsco » July 29th, 2019, 2:50 pm

Pedy wrote:A retard talking to me about being a retard :scratch: the irony is real.
Dont worry the IQ in Denmark is really high, and my IQ is probably much higher than yours buddy, with a score of 127.
And pringles maybe we would do better if we played for 5 years like you guys 8)

JOHN RAMBO wrote:
Pedy wrote:The average IQ in portugal must not be so high.
You got beat by INSANITY, just sit down in your corner and stop talking

Well, I have no idea what's the average IQ in Portugal, but I honestly hope that in Denmark the average is above your IQ.
I mean, I don't care if we got beat or not by INSANITY. I just find pretty annoying people like you that can't defend a point with solid arguments, but need otherwise to start with cheap provocations. Like you were the one acting like a complete maniac "RIP Haxball 2010-19", "thanks for ruining this game".

I don't know if you have the capacity to expose your opinion showing suitable reasons that sustain it, but if you don't, it's better not talk at all than to start acting like an idiot.

If you don't agree with Isco's opinion, just quote him and say that you disagree in x, y or z. If you just distort all he says into "hE jUsT aGrEeS wItH bAsRo bEcAusE hE lOsT tO INSANITY" you will just look like an idiot.

Anyway, this is just an advice, if you prefer the retarded way, keep going.

Dont stop Pedy, I like to have things to read at work :thumbup:

lsco

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Whitee » July 29th, 2019, 2:53 pm

Yannex wrote:when you're so far ahead in points you dont really care about lose

stop lies yan we all know the storm you created in SD channel after loss :P

Whitee

News Articles: 1

Postby Lyreco » July 29th, 2019, 2:53 pm

I don't see why extrapolation is a disadvantage tbh. Everyone can put high extrapolation if they wanted to. Yes it would remove some cancer playstyles, but it would be boring if we all had the same style no?

Lyreco

Postby Yannex » July 29th, 2019, 2:54 pm

Whitee wrote:
Yannex wrote:when you're so far ahead in points you dont really care about lose

stop lies yan we all know the storm you created in SD channel after loss :P

about a player, not the lose and you know that.. :fp:

Yannex

Postby Lyreco » July 29th, 2019, 2:59 pm

dolphinunicorn wrote:I don't see why extrapolation is a disadvantage tbh. Everyone can put high extrapolation if they wanted to. Yes it would remove some cancer playstyles, but it would be boring if we all had the same style no?

Don't get me wrong, I really hate to play against Pedy aswell.

Lyreco

Postby ROCKYBALBOA » July 29th, 2019, 3:00 pm

ROCKYBALBOA

Postby LEXAL » July 29th, 2019, 3:03 pm

LEXAL

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby KROL » July 29th, 2019, 3:08 pm

KEBABS JUST GO BACK ON HAXLIFE WITH UR FUNNY MEMES BEFORE YOU WILL INVITE YOUR WHOLE FAMILY TO COMMENTATE HERE AND SUPPORT UR BIG DADDY BEYTO

BTW DONT FORGET TO KEEP BANNING BEST PLAYERS/TEAMS AND PROTECT MACRO USERS (LIKE ME) :joker:

KROL

Postby kojo » July 29th, 2019, 3:09 pm

Intead of insulting maybe write to basro to fix this input lag for real, not like he did with extrapolation, which was the easiest way to fix it. For now extrapolation is the only way to fix input lag, without it the game is unplayable.

If u dont want extrapolation, then we have to convince basro to fix input lag in other way.

kojo

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Lyreco » July 29th, 2019, 3:24 pm

Basro destroying haxball? Pedy vs Isco! - #HAXBALLALERT

Lyreco

Postby LaggerMet » July 29th, 2019, 3:40 pm

kojo wrote:Intead of insulting maybe write to basro to fix this input lag for real, not like he did with extrapolation, which was the easiest way to fix it. For now extrapolation is the only way to fix input lag, without it the game is unplayable.

If u dont want extrapolation, then we have to convince basro to fix input lag in other way.

but 50 extrapolation is enough to fix the input lag... further than that improve different things

LaggerMet

Postby kojo » July 29th, 2019, 3:50 pm

LaggerMet wrote:
kojo wrote:Intead of insulting maybe write to basro to fix this input lag for real, not like he did with extrapolation, which was the easiest way to fix it. For now extrapolation is the only way to fix input lag, without it the game is unplayable.

but 50 extrapolation is enough to fix the input lag... further than that improve different things

I think it mostly depends on each person. For me with 50 extrapolation i cant do anything with the ball, cause i feel like on ice. But extrapolation is not the problem. The problem is with input lag, and extrapolation is only solution. I agree with that is bad solution, but only one. Basro should try fix it in other way.

kojo

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby ROCKYBALBOA » July 29th, 2019, 3:50 pm

@pedy
you may want extrapolation to be high, Isco may want less he won NC + won league 3 season in a row and he saw final in hcl 2 times in a row he is already successfull with the current state he has, It's funny you are attacking to the most successful dm of the last year. We are talking about a player who's been successful every time when he plays, even if you don't agree stop this childish attack.

Last edited by ROCKYBALBOA on July 29th, 2019, 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ROCKYBALBOA

Postby SuarezN7 » July 29th, 2019, 3:51 pm

This just again shows that people who whine and complain get theirs eventually. The thing I hate about haxball other than feeling like a truck with no extrapolation is when someone puts 100 and starts kicking the ball at the corner for 14 min. Kinda sad to see that basro has no backbone and is being controlled by 10% of the community.
And remember: all the kids that are crying about extrapolation nerf are the same ones who are forcing everyone to play this cancerous 14 min at the corner style. And if you can't beat them... join them. That's why we are in this mess now.
Respect to all the high extrapolation players that said "it's ok I will adapt" and didn't cry like some others.

SuarezN7

News Articles: 1

PreviousNext

Return to General Haxball Discussion