Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: Romanian Haxball Community

Postby Kyrie Irving » January 22nd, 2019, 6:48 pm

I've got nothing more to say other than I wished I was never born a romanian, fuck I would've chosen to live poverty in Africa rather than being surrounded by all these idiots. This is so embarrassing :oops:.
no disrespect to africans, i'm pretty sure you guys are waaaaayyyy more intelligent than these donkeys :thumbup:

ps: don't get me wrong, just general talk, i'm not taking anyone's side

Kyrie Irving

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Re: .

Postby STriker » January 23rd, 2019, 2:01 am

lsco wrote:would you guys care if I'll open a thread about the Israeli community?
i dont think that's the right place for this shitstorm, maybe make it in a romanian forum :l

It's a can of worms not recommended for u guys.

STriker

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Maddude » January 23rd, 2019, 12:56 pm

When I was 7, I was obsessed with the sound that comes from slapping my dick side to side. Basically, you have to rapidly twist your torso back and forth, propelling the penis to and fro, creating that slapping effect (you have to be buck naked). I even once thought of forming a dick-slapping gang; whenever we beat up somebody, we would throw him on the ground, surround him, strip naked, and torment him with our dick slapping noises. That sound is so perfect and crisp that I also thought of using it as a means of communication. Please don’t make fun of me for this because I was young and it was a long time ago.

Co-Founder of Feed Me Community!
Maddude
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 4

Position: Goalkeeper
Division 1 Winner: Every time except once
Cup Runner-up: Never
Division 2 Winner: Just the once
Cup Winner: Every time

Postby Aeffchen » January 23rd, 2019, 7:57 pm

rhc vs sjw, who would win in an argument?

Aeffchen

Position: Forward

Postby Mish » January 23rd, 2019, 9:02 pm

Not even close :D :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Mish

Postby Pjanić » January 23rd, 2019, 10:30 pm

Mish wrote:Image

Not even close :D :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

ye tbh more owngoals for him :popcorn:

FEAR <3 :bounce:

Pjanić

Position: Forward

Postby Aztecas » January 25th, 2019, 7:21 pm

They are not very different from each other,they are doing the same thing..They put feelings when they start a conflict but looks stupid in big part,when they take too personal or other things like that.Every community can have these problems but taking personally and start comparing each other(when you compare your achievements with those of that other player,this is not showing who is better,everything happens in the field).This game for me is for relax time like when i smoke a joint and start playing cause i like to do many tricks in game and just having fun all the matches but i could never join into deep kiddy conflicts.It's about character not only here but everywhere and it's not shock for seeing these things cause on this game communities are a lot of idioots,even more on rhl ofc :fp:
Btw i have here a video tutorial to improve your skills:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aZNcFiAWVQ
:popcorn:

Aztecas

Postby Sero07 » January 28th, 2019, 3:38 pm

Maddude wrote:When I was 7, I was obsessed with the sound that comes from slapping my dick side to side. Basically, you have to rapidly twist your torso back and forth, propelling the penis to and fro, creating that slapping effect (you have to be buck naked). I even once thought of forming a dick-slapping gang; whenever we beat up somebody, we would throw him on the ground, surround him, strip naked, and torment him with our dick slapping noises. That sound is so perfect and crisp that I also thought of using it as a means of communication. Please don’t make fun of me for this because I was young and it was a long time ago.

If you ever want to talk with a doc about this... just hit me up.. but please not with your dick first.

Sero07

Previous

Return to General Haxball Discussion