iNoob fake

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: iNoob fake

Postby wroz » September 7th, 2018, 5:15 pm

#freeCrim

wroz

News Articles: 0

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby TehBeast » September 7th, 2018, 11:09 pm

Brb rolling a joint

TehBeast

Postby Kokolol » September 7th, 2018, 11:23 pm

Hello people,

HOLY FUCK? I can't believe we have a faker in the FM Haxball community? This is something that is scary and very strange?

How did the admins let this slip through? I find this very strange and I think we have to take a look at the admins in this community. There is something fishy going on I think it's time for a reorganization.

It's something that shouldn't happen in a community as big as this is (~200-300 people). I doubt these kinds of things happen in the workplace of Google or even Microsoft (shout out Billy Gates).

I don't feel safe now, and I might not be playing with the people I think I'm playing with. I am very anxious on the Haxball fields and have anxiety everytime I step on the pitch. I suffer from voices in my head now telling me to ask for the social security number of every player i'm playing with now. (maybe I'll take FM-haxball.co.uk to court :) ). PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!! DON'T JUST STAND THERE DO SOMETHING?

Thank you.

Yours sincerely ocho

dussehh zussehh
Kokolol

Postby Anddy » September 8th, 2018, 7:13 am

Once I played with a "ocho" who was better than you, that's why I took you, maybe I should be careful, you could be crim okay ? Okay.

Anddy

Previous

Return to General Haxball Discussion