oke

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: oke

Postby StringerBell » October 3rd, 2017, 1:27 pm

I think it was pretty serious. What has to be done for the ST to be punished? Does he have to go GK?

Kivi was closer to AM than ST when we were attacking :p

Fair thing would be defwin, so im not gonna start a protest so he can get a warning..

StringerBell

News Articles: 0

Postby Mish » October 3rd, 2017, 2:02 pm

you want defwin? after when your player used macro and insulting on my players? cmon you cant be srs....

Mish

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby StringerBell » October 3rd, 2017, 2:43 pm

You have zero proof of him using macro. And him insulting someone (who was cheating) isnt really relevant is it?

StringerBell

Postby Herna » October 3rd, 2017, 2:51 pm

Him insulting someone is relevant for him but not for the match result :D

I have to admit i only watched the situations posted here, as there wasnt any full real protest, but watching the full match, QuickSwans as team broke the 4def rule so many times, that you should for sure no matter what that admin told to you make a protest and let them look deeper into it^^ Also one time in the end when you had a chance they went at your player with 3 guys preventing him from score which is for sure not allowed and should in my opinion result in a defloss for QS.

Before their goal there was nothing though^^

Herna

News Articles: 27

Postby StringerBell » October 3rd, 2017, 2:55 pm

Herna wrote:Him insulting someone is relevant for him but not for the match result :D

Yeah thats what I meant.

Thanks for watching game though, now you understand my frustrations :p takes away the fun when the opponents can't follow basic rules.

StringerBell

Postby Allen » October 3rd, 2017, 3:21 pm

i didnt watch the replay but if you say that there are a lot of 4def situations dont you think defwin/lose is too much? maybe just replay the game or something?

Allen

Postby StringerBell » October 3rd, 2017, 3:48 pm

Considering it was brought up so early and your team kept disregarding the rules, personally I think it should be defwin.

Thats just my opinion, though.

StringerBell

Postby Lloyd Banks » October 3rd, 2017, 3:54 pm

socrates wrote:I know ages ago people tested custom map with a 4def line. I think some people didn't like it though and it never continued. What were the problems with it?

This needs to be looked into, it would help out for sure

Lloyd Banks
Rap Mod

Postby Kivi » October 3rd, 2017, 4:54 pm

TehBeast wrote:Originally the 3 def rule was designed to prevent players from 'obvious' 4 deffing. Nowadays it seems like some strikers try to find the limit to where their actions are considered as 4 deffing. This brings up the discussion of where the limit when 3 deffing becomes 4 deffing is. It's imppssible to include very seperate situation in the rulebook which gives us two options: make the rules more specific (e.g. the ST is not allowed to touch the DM at all when the opponents are in attack) with clear consequences for players who violate the rule. The second option is to proceed with these rules and we stop complaining over every small incident. :bomb:

I think this explains it pretty well. I talked with MrP about those 4defs and we came also to the point that some situations were a bit over the limit ( https://imgur.com/a/cuhsK ).

Nowadays, strikers try to find the limit and abuse it as much as possible, that's what I'm doing. I noticed that Edi purposely walked into my model a few times because I pressured him too much. I know there were a few touches, but at this point I refer to the reaction time of a normal human. 2 or 3 touches were small touches which had no influence on the game and I obviously moved away immediately after this happened. Yes, I'm sticking to the DM's ass and yes, touches happen but they mostly have no influence in the game itself.

/// @StingerBell
Defwin because you need the points? I could counter-claim your team for using macro on your meisterpenguin aka Edi. You've nothing to claim right here.

//// #edit:

You claim that the ST was closer to def than the AM? That was the situation where your GK went to attack and thats when 4def is actually allowed. :roll:

Kivi

Position: Forward

Postby Kivi » October 3rd, 2017, 5:16 pm

One more note, if we talk about this 4def, let's actually take a look at what defines 4def here.

2.5 The ST cannot intervene (attack, block, touch, be in front of) the DM at the left side of the RED AREA. You can intervene when the DM loses the ball or cannot keep control of the ball in the RED AREA. Also you are allowed to intervene when Team BLUE cannot keep ball under possession (which happened in the screen above because there was no way for him to actually make a pass!).If the ball gets to the right side of the RED AREA the ST is allowed to intervene and 3-def-rule won't be applied anymore. (which happened in most of the touches) In this case it won't matter if team BLUE has possession.

Kivi

Postby StringerBell » October 3rd, 2017, 5:36 pm

Kivi, this discussion on here is useless. We obviously disagree. I made a formal post, its up to the admins to make decision.

Lets just leave it with that.

StringerBell

Postby Kivi » October 3rd, 2017, 5:39 pm

StringerBell wrote:Kivi, this discussion on here is useless. We obviously disagree. I made a formal post, its up to the admins to make decision.

Lets just leave it with that.

It's legitimate to disagree. I'm just defending myself like I'm allowed to.

Kivi

Postby StringerBell » October 3rd, 2017, 5:40 pm

Of course, my point is, lets just leave it with this. No point in arguing further.

StringerBell

Postby Herna » October 3rd, 2017, 6:14 pm

Nowadays, strikers try to find the limit and abuse it as much as possible, that's what I'm doing. I noticed that Edi purposely walked into my model a few times because I pressured him too much. I know there were a few touches, but at this point I refer to the reaction time of a normal human.

Strikers should find the limit in FS. They shouldnt ever risk breaking it at league matches. It might happen once or twice, but especially if they notice they cant do it properly and opponents tell it, they should stop risking a rule break. Fm-rules also say that Strikers have to hold an "appropiate distance", that includes that a dm can move freely in the zone without touching a striker, and if he does its your fault.

Herna

News Articles: 27

Postby ATuntija » October 3rd, 2017, 8:04 pm

oke

ATuntija

News Articles: 12

Postby Hulk » October 4th, 2017, 2:27 am

Why can't we live in PEACE... :flower:

your faithfully,

:star: Hulk :star:

Hulk

Postby ANDRÈA » October 4th, 2017, 8:58 am

how to install minecraft

ANDRÈA

Postby Allen » October 4th, 2017, 9:12 am

ANDRÈA wrote:how to install minecraft

pay me in paypal 20 dollars i will tell you how

Allen

Postby EdinsonCavani » October 4th, 2017, 12:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR6uGFIO4e8 don't fuck with koizander

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6CorHj4o-A&t=0s makro spaghetti kivimeister hax 2k17

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Playing all ILH Matches with Anticheat opened (who looks at my processes, my ip) but people in 2017 still crying for scripts about me when I'm one of the cleanest guys in this game :king:

ANYWAY SUPPORT KOIZANDER HE'S DA BEAST

EdinsonCavani

Postby EdinsonCavani » October 4th, 2017, 12:13 pm

EdinsonCavani

PreviousNext

Return to General Haxball Discussion