A big Sorry! From the Captain of MAOS.

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

A big Sorry! From the Captain of MAOS.

Postby Epvp » September 9th, 2013, 6:36 pm

Hey guys, my Name is Epvp, maybe some of you are knowing me from this or YeS League.

Well I opened this Thread cause i really want to tell you that im sorry about what happened, (especially from the Teams tried to Join 2nd League and the Admins which are doing so much work here.)
Team MAOS wanted to play a good seasosn, here but after a few Weeks my M8ts didnt wanted to play anymore, so i had to bring new Players for the first Weeks I tried it, but the Problem is that im already Managing a other Team in YeS (+ im not really active in Haxball Anymore).
So we got many deflosses, our Team went inactive and maybe we took a Spot from a Team which would deserve this Spot.

At the End I just wanted to excuse myself for the inactivity of MAOS and myself.(I found RL ^_^)
And im sorry for my bad english too ..

Ah and last but not least, dooms (and the other Admins too) your doing your Job really great, a big thanks for your Help as we tried to Join the League!.

Sincerely Epvp

Epvp

News Articles: 0

Re: A big Sorry! From the Captain of MAOS.

Postby rolex » September 11th, 2013, 2:12 pm

plz no copy pasterino

Spoiler: Show

rolex
Betting Mod

News Articles: 6

Return to General Haxball Discussion