Just a couple of things

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Just a couple of things

Postby Scirea » November 14th, 2011, 2:34 pm

When the ball is in the corner, why do most of you simpletons think it's helpful to get as many people in there as possible? It really isn't, just get out of the way you retards.

also

When one of your team mates beats an opposition player, it really isn't helpful to run towards him and tackle him, just get out of the way into some space so that he has the option to pass to you, it really isn't all that difficult a game if you aren't retarded.

Scirea

News Articles: 0

Re: Just a couple of things

Postby mc smiley » November 14th, 2011, 3:04 pm

Mange tout Rodney, Mange tout!

mc smiley

Postby rising star » November 14th, 2011, 3:16 pm

I bothered reading your signature more than the post.

Only user to be in one team since season 1 ;)
#DEJA
rising star

Cup Runner-up: Season 2

Postby Guest » November 14th, 2011, 6:41 pm

They're the basics. 90% of the people on here don't do that.

Postby Constantinople » November 14th, 2011, 6:51 pm

Good post.

Constantinople

News Articles: 4

Postby Cathalio11 » November 14th, 2011, 7:10 pm

I joined this community 2 months ago and since then I've noticed a lot of changes in players for the good. For example, Rising Star and GOKU have gone from normal good players to players who are great and can produce something special every game.

They got better from making the transition from random pub rooms every day, to playing with some of Haxball's top players. What we haven't had much of are complete pricks like yourself who take the pub room attitude of criticising players to hear. People here are improving and guess what? You're the only person who has posted a thread like this on this site, and it just instantly shows how much of a muppet you are. I'm sure the best here can point things out about you, but we don't, so fuck off to your primary school where you can make fun of the people who can't colour inside the lines...

Cathalio11

Postby deerhaunter94 » November 14th, 2011, 7:14 pm

He will unleash the IRA on you, you know?

deerhaunter94

Division 1 Winner: Season 1, Season 2
Cup Runner-up: Season 3

Postby Scirea » November 14th, 2011, 7:23 pm

Cathalio11 wrote:I joined this community 2 months ago and since then I've noticed a lot of changes in players for the good. For example, Rising Star and GOKU have gone from normal good players to players who are great and can produce something special every game.

They got better from making the transition from random pub rooms every day, to playing with some of Haxball's top players. What we haven't had much of are complete pricks like yourself who take the pub room attitude of criticising players to hear. People here are improving and guess what? You're the only person who has posted a thread like this on this site, and it just instantly shows how much of a muppet you are. I'm sure the best here can point things out about you, but we don't, so fuck off to your primary school where you can make fun of the people who can't colour inside the lines...

Just a few points

1. I criticised nobody directly but if you're offended then I can only assume that the cap fits.
2. I am the best here and I regularly point out my mistakes to myself as it helps me to improve.
3. I can only assume that your aggression is down to your dislike of the English, mate it was just a few potatoes, let it go.

Scirea

Postby Ghost » November 14th, 2011, 7:36 pm

I actually lol'ed.

Ghost
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 8

Division 1 Winner: Season 1

Postby Cathalio11 » November 14th, 2011, 7:37 pm

Scirea wrote:
Just a few points

1. I criticised nobody directly but if you're offended then I can only assume that the cap fits.
2. I am the best here and I regularly point out my mistakes to myself as it helps me to improve.
3. I can only assume that your aggression is down to your dislike of the English, mate it was just a few potatoes, let it go.

I find it pretty stereotypical how you're accusing me of targeting you because you're English. I am one of 3 Irish on this site and I am from Kilkenny, a very pro-British area in history. If I disliked the English, I wouldn't be here...

I am not annoyed because I think you're talking about me, I'm annoyed because you're insulting others who are trying to get better. We were all new once.

But you dismantled your own post by claiming you are the best here...

Cathalio11

Postby Vargo » November 14th, 2011, 8:38 pm

oh the drama

Vargo

Postby Scirea » November 14th, 2011, 8:50 pm

Cathalio11 wrote:I am not annoyed because I think you're talking about me, I'm annoyed because you're insulting others who are trying to get better. We were all new once.

But who have I insulted?

Scirea

Postby Cathalio11 » November 14th, 2011, 8:55 pm

People on this site. "Most of you simpletons".

Cathalio11

Postby Scirea » November 14th, 2011, 8:59 pm

But, unless someone believes themselves to be a simpleton then they'll assume it's not aimed at them, thus they'll not be offended, if they think it is aimed at them then they already believe themselves to be a bit simple, thus they won't consider it offensive. Which just leaves people like you, who insist on getting offended on the behalf of others without actually knowing who those others are or why you're actually offended.

Scirea

Postby Cathalio11 » November 14th, 2011, 9:05 pm

That post made no sense. It was as if you were trying to hard to get posh English...

I was not directly offended, merely angered by someone coming on disrespecting the site or the people on the site.

Do I know who you aimed it at? You aimed it at people I know on the site, simple as that.

In a nutshell, nobody likes people taking this snobby public room attitude to this site.

That's all I feel the need to say to be quite frank so I'll cya in Season 2 or 3...

Cathalio11

Postby Scirea » November 14th, 2011, 9:07 pm

Cathalio11 wrote:I'll cya in Season 2 or 3...

Scirea

Postby Ghost » November 14th, 2011, 9:10 pm

Scirea wrote:But, unless someone believes themselves to be a simpleton then they'll assume it's not aimed at them, thus they'll not be offended, if they think it is aimed at them then they already believe themselves to be a bit simple, thus they won't consider it offensive. Which just leaves people like you, who insist on getting offended on the behalf of others without actually knowing who those others are or why you're actually offended.

It's like how if you walk in to a room full of people and randomly shout 'hello all of you cocksuckers'. It's only aimed at the people who suck cock, and those who take offence must actually suck cock, so it's then not offensive because it's true.

Retard logic at best.

Ghost
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 8

Division 1 Winner: Season 1

Postby Scirea » November 14th, 2011, 9:14 pm

Out of interest would you be offended if someone shouted that in a room you were in?

Scirea

Postby aeRo » November 14th, 2011, 10:14 pm

You're arrogance, immature logic and general twatism are slightly infuriating.
Please don't come on my forums and disrespect my members, else I shall have to ban you, thanks :)

aeRo
Elder of da Realm

Postby Shiznit » November 15th, 2011, 12:50 am

While the tips Scriea come with are sound and cover some of the basic haxing concepts, he didn't have to be such a cunt about it. People learn through experience and helpful tips in both the areas of haxball and manners. Perhaps there can be some sort of knowledge-exchange where you come with helpful tips in haxball to the newest of us and we all teach you not to act like a complete bellend.

I can get the ball rolling: here are just a couple of things that may be of some use to you, Scriea.

1. Tone - a forum is written form of communication in which we have to judge the content of people's characters by what they write. Sarcasm and other forms of humor that require a "wink, wink" and a "nudge, nudge" can be clarified by the application of emoticons as seen on the left of your screen when you type something up. :D <- Like this. If you are unsure about people catching the ironic subtext or underlying humorous tone of your screeds use them or people will be like :x and you will end up looking like a Image *

2. Think before you type - sometimes thinking before you type something up can help you better understand what you are trying to convey. If you fail to think, try reading what you just wrote aloud. Does it make you seem like a man that should be punched in the testicles repeatedly when you hear out loud? If it does, go back to thinking and try again. Luckily, with these modern typing apparatuses we don't waste any paper when we make a mistake. :)

3. Go outside and play or get yourself a treat - Many children, such as yourself, find that going outside to expend some of that pent up energy or getting some scrumptious treat helps to alleviate any bad feelings or anger that they might have. I suggest breathing the fresh autumn air while sucking on a lolly might do some good. Once outside haxball might not seem as important anymore, especially if you are in a park and can hear the birds singing or and watch a squirrel scurry up a tree.
If you find the lolly too sour and the wind outside too brisk, why not have a wank? Seeing as you have revealed yourself as somewhat of a tosser it should come natural to you. Wales is beautiful this time of year - and seeing as I wouldn't put shagging sheep past you, you should go.

With that I bid you, eh - how do you say in your language - oh, right...a merry fuck off to you.

*It says cat, but I mean twat. Now how is that for unambiguous communication? :lol: [u]

Shiznit

Next

Return to General Haxball Discussion