Haxball meme thread

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: Haxball meme thread

Postby Browning » June 2nd, 2020, 1:35 pm

well this season they are without xSha so you need only wait.

Browning

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Zoro1 » June 2nd, 2020, 3:19 pm

-assume that smokin aces not winning a game, they would blame wroz and jasko not to create good opportunities for xsha to score.
-assume that smokin aces winning a game, they would still blame wroz and jasko because they did simply nothing, all credits was 100% xsha, rest of the team was shit.

in this mentality, in this game u either be xSha or u are shit, there is no other option.

how can u be blamed only because ur striker did exactly what he has to do and scored some goals?

Zoro1

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby El Drago » June 2nd, 2020, 3:26 pm

Vrank wrote:-assume that smokin aces not winning a game, they would blame wroz and jasko not to create good opportunities for xsha to score.
-assume that smokin aces winning a game, they would still blame wroz and jasko because they did simply nothing, all credits was 100% xsha, rest of the team was shit.

in this mentality, in this game u either be xSha or u are shit, there is no other option.

how can u be blamed only because ur striker did exactly what he has to do and scored some goals?

I don`t know who would blame them for not creating chances for xSha :scratch:
Their job is to defend and not take goals, not only creating chances for someone.

In real soccer always the strikers get the applauses, because they are the one scoring the goals.

Who are the more iconic players?
Messi, Ronaldo, Aguero, Kane, Neymar, Mbappe or Ramos, Van Dijk, Pique, T.Silva, Varane..

El Drago

News Articles: 12

Postby Zoro1 » June 2nd, 2020, 3:31 pm

tbh in offence they have only one job which is to give good passes to xsha, since they have a very talented striker. so u can blame them for it. cuz this guy is a literal threat when he has the ball on his feet.

Zoro1

Postby LaggerMet » June 2nd, 2020, 4:27 pm

El Drago wrote:
Vrank wrote:-assume that smokin aces not winning a game, they would blame wroz and jasko not to create good opportunities for xsha to score.

Their job is to defend and not take goals, not only creating chances for someone.

In real soccer always the strikers get the applauses, because they are the one scoring the goals.

Messi, Ronaldo, Aguero, Kane, Neymar, Mbappe or Ramos, Van Dijk, Pique, T.Silva, Varane..

van djik ramos and pique are a lot more iconic than aguero kane and mbappe my dude.

LaggerMet

Postby Browning » June 2nd, 2020, 5:21 pm

They deserve win hcl in my opinion Deatwish score vs us after 38 min, got 3 gol vs stiff wind and won vs misaj with lag gol while Smokin did perfect path.

Browning

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby El Drago » June 2nd, 2020, 7:05 pm

LaggerMet wrote:
El Drago wrote:

van djik ramos and pique are a lot more iconic than aguero kane and mbappe my dude.

nn i was comparing them 1 by 1, messi-ramos, ronaldo - van Dijk so on

El Drago

News Articles: 12

Postby wroz » June 3rd, 2020, 12:22 pm

meme stolen from thehax

wroz

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Lyreco » June 3rd, 2020, 11:23 pm

Lyreco

Position: Forward

Postby aMp » June 4th, 2020, 6:00 am

Lyreco wrote:Image

This guy can do a lot of work some exemples :

Asking players to write on new GIF
Asking players to vote NECRO
flexing all the time with SL (Which wont take any longer)
Flexing again winning trophies on bench

tbh this guy should be president

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Postby B4D4SS » June 5th, 2020, 12:38 pm

I cba to respond to 50posts. I told you 2+2=4, if you dont accept that then fine, I will let reality be self-evident.

Looks like vegeta already figured out quickly how hard xSha and himself carried jasko and wroz, and left the sinking ship.

B4D4SS

Postby B4D4SS » June 5th, 2020, 12:39 pm

B4D4SS

Postby Zoro1 » June 5th, 2020, 12:45 pm

mental issues

Zoro1

Postby jasko » June 5th, 2020, 1:51 pm

Exactly! He carried us so much so,that he was directly at fault for 3/5 goals we conceded in 2 matches yday :D

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Postby Barca » June 5th, 2020, 2:05 pm

Barca

News Articles: 4

Postby B4D4SS » June 5th, 2020, 2:15 pm

jasko wrote:Exactly! He carried us so much so,that he was directly at fault for 3/5 goals we conceded in 2 matches yday :D

You'll find out how much he and xSha carried you now that your without them.

His 14 cleansheets last season were mostly to his credit.

Again I'm just a reporter or reality, it is self explanatory and you will see at the end of the season what I was talking about.

You already lost to an average Div2 team without xSha, so its 1-0 for me in terms of REALITY EVIDENCE.

B4D4SS

Postby B4D4SS » June 5th, 2020, 2:16 pm

Vrank wrote:mental issues

Having different opinion to mainstream, substantiated by logic and evidence = mental issues.

What a foolish statement

B4D4SS

Postby Yannex » June 5th, 2020, 2:23 pm

XD i knew this post was coming from B4D after seeing that result

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Yannex

Postby Ter » June 5th, 2020, 2:36 pm

B4D4SS wrote:
jasko wrote:Exactly! He carried us so much so,that he was directly at fault for 3/5 goals we conceded in 2 matches yday :D

You'll find out how much he and xSha carried you now that your without them.

His 14 cleansheets last season were mostly to his credit.

Again I'm just a reporter or reality, it is self explanatory and you will see at the end of the season what I was talking about.

You already lost to an average Div2 team without xSha, so its 1-0 for me in terms of REALITY EVIDENCE.

Ignore direct insults, don't get emotional, people that use direct insults instead of argumentation do not deserve awnser, they are automatically inferior.

Now, since i stood by your side on the first phrase, i will take this positive feeling that i created to correct you on what should cleansheets value in themselves. Cleansheets, just like Top scorers/Top Assisters, are usually provided by teamplay, for example, imagine that my ST isn't well positioned, and allows the opposite team to attack 4v3, if you concede a goal by that way, the GK won't take any cleansheet to the bank, and according to your theorem, it will make the subject in question to be seen as a lesser of a GK, which is not the case if the context that i presented is reality. Interesting enough, nowadays there are many 1v1 goals, but i think that is a direct consequence of an existing bad adaptation to HTML circunstances (fake shot and extrapolation adaptability in concordance to gameplay, so, in a shorter way, people are bad at the game), which, therefore, according to my gameplay analysis, this context that we are in nowadays should not be viewed as normality, but as something that with the time passing will be lesser seen on the top level of the game.

Ter

Postby B4D4SS » June 5th, 2020, 2:45 pm

Ter wrote:
B4D4SS wrote:
Ignore direct insults, don't get emotional, people that use direct insults instead of argumentation do not deserve awnser, they are automatically inferior.

Now, since i stood by your side on the first phrase, i will take this positive feeling that i created to correct you on what should cleansheets value in themselves. Cleansheets, just like Top scorers/Top Assisters, are usually provided by teamplay, for example, imagine that my ST isn't well positioned, and allows the opposite team to attack 4v3, if you concede a goal by that way, the GK won't take any cleansheet to the bank, and according to your theorem, it will make the subject in question to be seen as a lesser of a GK, which is not the case if the context that i presented is reality. Interesting enough, nowadays there are many 1v1 goals, but i think that is a direct consequence of an existing bad adaptation to HTML circunstances (fake shot and extrapolation adaptability in concordance to gameplay, so, in a shorter way, people are bad at the game), which, therefore, according to my gameplay analysis, this context that we are in nowadays should not be viewed as normality, but as something that with the time passing will be lesser seen on the top level of the game.

vegeta rarely loses 1v1s which is part of why he got so many clean sheets.

However its also because he made many MANY saves in their defences holes, because he has incredible anticipation. These are situations in defence where if they conceded it wouldn't be vegeta's fault, but he saved his teammates by going over and beyond in terms of performance.

I dont believe Smokin' Aces def is incredible or elite, its just decent div1 level. The difference is, they had a superior GK in terms of making goal line saves when the defence had failed to do their job (not leaking half chances from having so many gaps). I saw last season Smokin Aces have a ton of holes in their defence, that on Flash physics, or with a normal level Div1 GK, would be exposed much more.

B4D4SS

PreviousNext

Return to General Haxball Discussion