Haxball meme thread

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: Haxball meme thread

Postby EdinsonCavani » May 26th, 2020, 11:11 am

EdinsonCavani

Postby Zoro1 » May 26th, 2020, 11:27 am

Vrank wrote:fair play is bullshit. we always expect fair play from our opponents, right? but when the time comes for us to be fair, we are always tend to find excuses to win some shit titles in a shit game like this and leave our conscience behind.

conclusion: as long as we get closer to win a title, we are becoming much more merciless, unfair and selfish.

summary of the game.

trust me, the day will come and I'll show this speech for y'all who gave -rep here... one day...

Zoro1

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby ALAN10 » May 26th, 2020, 12:02 pm

If Enzo has a million fans, then I am one of them. If Enzo has ten fans, then I am one of them. If Enzo has only one fan then that is me. If Enzo has no fans, then that means I am no longer on earth. If the world is against Enzo, then I am against the world.

ALAN10

Position: Forward

Postby Mey » May 26th, 2020, 3:02 pm

jeez people cant even get creative nowadays, 18 memes just on enzo and his crew

Mey

Postby Muris 9 » May 26th, 2020, 3:06 pm

Muris 9

Postby Misaj » May 31st, 2020, 7:53 pm

Misaj

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby tuca » May 31st, 2020, 9:31 pm

tuca

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby B4D4SS » June 1st, 2020, 6:15 am

Splat and Jeal were robbed

B4D4SS

Postby jasko » June 1st, 2020, 12:10 pm

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Postby sw1zy » June 1st, 2020, 12:31 pm

That OG was the highest IQ play i ever seen

sw1zy

Postby Muris 9 » June 1st, 2020, 1:52 pm

Muris 9

Postby B4D4SS » June 1st, 2020, 2:10 pm

jasko wrote:Image

Am I talking shit though? No. Im keeping it real.

Splat and Jeal outplayed you and wroz, their defence was better than yours, and their attack was better too. You only won because xSha is the best at midfield wall bounces, and vegeta is a very solid GK for midfield safety (so he only made 1 mistake vs Abduction 4).

If we switched the midfields, and made it vegeta-Splat-Jeal-xSha vs Abduction-wroz-Jasko-Mullewa, you know what the score would be? Probably 6-1 or something.

Im annoyed because the DM-AM positions on this HTML are much less important, when they used to be by far the most important positions in the game, because they are only players involved in both defence and offence.

But on this shitty HTML, midfield attacks are way more effective than attacks on 3def. So the GK-ST players become more important.

Thats because you can have a defence with holes all over the place, but these HTML physics are so forgiving, that it doesn't matter how much your defence holes are exploited, its still takes so many chance creations to score. In Flash you would've lost this game, because your defence would've been exploited more effectively like it should be.

B4D4SS

Postby Barca » June 1st, 2020, 2:52 pm

B4D4SS wrote:

Splat and Jeal outplayed you and wroz, their defence was better than yours, and their attack was better too. You only won because xSha is the best at midfield wall bounces, and vegeta is a very solid GK for midfield safety (so he only made 1 mistake vs Abduction 4).

If we switched the midfields, and made it vegeta-Splat-Jeal-xSha vs Abduction-wroz-Jasko-Mullewa, you know what the score would be? Probably 6-1 or something.

Im annoyed because the DM-AM positions on this HTML are much less important, when they used to be by far the most important positions in the game, because they are only players involved in both defence and offence.

But on this shitty HTML, midfield attacks are way more effective than attacks on 3def. So the GK-ST players become more important.

Thats because you can have a defence with holes all over the place, but these HTML physics are so forgiving, that it doesn't matter how much your defence holes are exploited, its still takes so many chance creations to score. In Flash you would've lost this game, because your defence would've been exploited more effectively like it should be.

if DW would consist of same players as in group stage, how would this HCL final look like?
if DW would consist of same players as in group stage, who would be champion now?
if they swept teams like this, would any of this teams be in final?
if B4D wouldnt cry about HTML all the time, how would HCL forum look like?
if B4D wouldnt cry about HTML all the time, how would this forum look like?

:popcorn:

Barca

News Articles: 4

Postby B4D4SS » June 1st, 2020, 3:04 pm

Barca wrote:if DW would consist of same players as in group stage, how would this HCL final look like?
if DW would consist of same players as in group stage, who would be champion now?

You tell me. What point are you making with these questions?

Im making the point that AM/DM aren't important anymore, they can get completely outplayed and still win the match just because of the GK/ST they have. The 3def aspect of the game is less important than counter-attacks on HTML.

A 1v1 involving 2 players is MUCH less complicated than 6 players all moving at the same time. But the 1v1 situation has become more effective and important for goals on these physics which forgive defences wit gaps, too much. This is why HTML is so dumbed down and boring.

Im just wondering, why still people deny this or dont give a shit? If more of you didn't pretend this was a problem, basro would do something. When I complain to him, I go with only 10 people petition max, cus all of you have your heads in the sand, or are delusional about the skill ceiling on HTML.

Even though time and time again its being proven that HTML is dumbed down Haxball. Yesterday was a perfect example at the highest level how its a dumbed down shit-show of a game. Of course Im going to bring attention to this, so some people can snap out of their HTML trance, and wake up.

B4D4SS

Postby Yannex » June 1st, 2020, 3:07 pm

B4D4SS wrote:

you're wrong, i didnt see the match but i can guess what happened.. gk vs st 1v1 is easy for gk even vs xsha aslong as you have smart and confident gk, xsha or all the st's in the game wont be able to score even 1 goal in 1v1, ofc luck sometimes is involved when st's get fast ball from spam and 1 touch shoot of wall and score etc but that is nothing a gk can do about... (xsha himself would agree)
if they lost cause of that then you can blame only the gk for selling..
splat jeal and mullewa might have been better from what you say but that doesnt mean they would have won which is exactly the case

and for the record gk and st are important no less than dm and am. gk can 1v4 carry from behind just like st can 1v4 carry from the front all depends how good they are
point is.. every single position in the game can carry.
if you think gk and st shouldnt be able carry just because its the dm and am job to carry then you're dumb.. no matter flash or html here......

Yannex

Postby B4D4SS » June 1st, 2020, 3:16 pm

Yannex wrote:
B4D4SS wrote:
you're wrong, i didnt see the match but i can guess what happened.. gk vs st 1v1 is easy for gk even vs xsha aslong as you have smart and confident gk, xsha or all the st's in the game wont be able to score even 1 goal in 1v1, ofc luck sometimes is involved when st's get fast ball from spam and 1 touch shoot of wall and score etc(xsha himself would agree)
if they lost cause of that then you can blame only the gk for selling..
splat jeal and mullewa might have been better from what you say but that doesnt mean they would have won which is exactly the case

and for the record gk and st are important no less than dm and am. gk can 1v4 carry from behind just like st can 1v4 carry from the front all depends how good they are
point is.. every single position in the game can carry.
if you think gk and st shouldnt be able carry just because its the dm and am job to carry then you're dumb.. no matter flash or html here......

The GK/ST have always mattered obviously, its just that now they matter too much, because weak defences dont get exploited properly like they did on Flash.

Thats why the game is dumbed down and boring, cus the most complicated part of the game is the least important. These physics allow defences to get away with so much mistakes and not pay for it. The most simple part of the game (1v1) is most important now, only because HTML doesn't make it easier to save 1v1s, like it made it easier to get away with weak defences.

B4D4SS

Postby Barca » June 1st, 2020, 3:25 pm

B4D4SS wrote:
Barca wrote:if DW would consist of same players as in group stage, how would this HCL final look like?

You tell me. What point are you making with these questions?

Im making the point that AM/DM aren't important anymore, they can get completely outplayed and still win the match just because of the GK/ST they have. The 3def aspect of the game is less important than counter-attacks on HTML.

A 1v1 involving 2 players is MUCH less complicated than 6 players all moving at the same time. But the 1v1 situation has become more effective and important for goals on these physics which forgive defences wit gaps, too much. This is why HTML is so dumbed down and boring.

Im just wondering, why still people deny this or dont give a shit? If more of you didn't pretend this was a problem, basro would do something. When I complain to him, I go with only 10 people petition max, cus all of you have your heads in the sand, or are delusional about the skill ceiling on HTML.

Even though time and time again its being proven that HTML is dumbed down Haxball. Yesterday was a perfect example at the highest level how its a dumbed down shit-show of a game. Of course Im going to bring attention to this, so some people can snap out of their HTML trance, and wake up.

so what?

the point is of course that everything will be different under different circumstances

maybe think about why this petitions have 10 people max and that there is the posibility that we have an overall better product, therefore there is a possibility that you are being delusional

Barca

Postby jasko » June 1st, 2020, 3:29 pm

Buddy, this is a meme thread, you don't seem to be joking and you sure as hell ain't taking the jokes lightly, either...

But, tell me, how did SA manage to only concede 4-5 goals the whole season (if we exclude the 1st game where we conceded 6) and other teams all conceded much more? Were we always lucky? Always carried by gk and st? I don't get your point at all.

Ofc, I can agree that it is a bit more robotic and dumbed down in HTML, but imo DM/AM role is still very important, idk how you can even say otherwise...

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Postby B4D4SS » June 1st, 2020, 3:35 pm

jasko wrote:Buddy, this is a meme thread, you don't seem to be joking and you sure as hell ain't taking the jokes lightly, either...

But, tell me, how did SA manage to only concede 4-5 goals the whole season (if we exclude the 1st game where we conceded 6) and other teams all conceded much more? Were we always lucky? Always carried by gk and st? I don't get your point at all.

Ofc, I can agree that it is a bit more robotic and dumbed down in HTML, but imo DM/AM role is still very important, idk how you can even say otherwise...

Because you have an excellent defensive GK, and dont need to take excessive risks to clear the ball like other teams, because you can rely on xSha magic.

Other teams aren't conceding just because their def is worse than yours, its because they're trying not to have 0-0 game, and are panicked because they dont have a get out of jail free card ST like you do. Why does every team who win have xSha, even when they get outplayed?

Klub Emeryta was outplayed in HCL final - xSha bailed them out.

Now again the same thing happened.

The DM/AM role is important up to the point of being top6 div1 level. You dont need an ELITE midfield, to win HCL or FM anymore. It helps, but hardly as much as elite GK (defensively)/ST(in counter-attacks) do.

B4D4SS

Postby Barca » June 1st, 2020, 3:35 pm

jasko wrote:Buddy, this is a meme thread, you don't seem to be joking and you sure as hell ain't taking the jokes lightly, either...

Idk maybe try out vegeta - xSha next game

Last edited by Barca on June 1st, 2020, 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barca

PreviousNext

Return to General Haxball Discussion