Haxball meme thread

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: Haxball meme thread

Postby Barca » June 5th, 2020, 3:00 pm

B4D4SS wrote:
Vrank wrote:mental issues

Having different opinion to mainstream, substantiated by logic and evidence = mental issues.

What a foolish statement

nicely wrote to make yourself look good

sorry for hating, but its crazy how convinced of your own thinking you are. Its not like 'okay i see it that way, and the community sees it that way'. Its like you have one thinking and willing to fight for it until death - and on top of all questions is html or flash

Barca

News Articles: 4

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Smurf2 » June 5th, 2020, 3:03 pm

Smurf2

News Articles: 0

Postby Ter » June 5th, 2020, 3:03 pm

B4D4SS wrote:
Ter wrote:
B4D4SS wrote:
Ignore direct insults, don't get emotional, people that use direct insults instead of argumentation do not deserve awnser, they are automatically inferior.

Now, since i stood by your side on the first phrase, i will take this positive feeling that i created to correct you on what should cleansheets value in themselves. Cleansheets, just like Top scorers/Top Assisters, are usually provided by teamplay, for example, imagine that my ST isn't well positioned, and allows the opposite team to attack 4v3, if you concede a goal by that way, the GK won't take any cleansheet to the bank, and according to your theorem, it will make the subject in question to be seen as a lesser of a GK, which is not the case if the context that i presented is reality. Interesting enough, nowadays there are many 1v1 goals, but i think that is a direct consequence of an existing bad adaptation to HTML circunstances (fake shot and extrapolation adaptability in concordance to gameplay, so, in a shorter way, people are bad at the game), which, therefore, according to my gameplay analysis, this context that we are in nowadays should not be viewed as normality, but as something that with the time passing will be lesser seen on the top level of the game.

vegeta rarely loses 1v1s which is part of why he got so many clean sheets.

However its also because he made many MANY saves in their defences holes, because he has incredible anticipation. These are situations in defence where if they conceded it wouldn't be vegeta's fault, but he saved his teammates by going over and beyond in terms of performance.

I dont believe Smokin' Aces def is incredible or elite, its just decent div1 level. The difference is, they had a superior GK in terms of making goal line saves when the defence had failed to do their job (not leaking half chances from having so many gaps). I saw last season Smokin Aces have a ton of holes in their defence, that on Flash physics, or with a normal level Div1 GK, would be exposed much more.

I saw some replays and i strongly disagree, i honestly think vegeta was way out of his water, he is the one who is just decent div1 level, and in my honest opinion, i'm actually stretching it.

About the whole flash thing, suprisingly enough, i kinda agree with you, accuracy is something we haven't witnessed at the fullest extent in the "HTML era" yet, so, their defence hasn't been totally tested, but i disagree on the part that they defend badly, their reference points on defence, according to my view of the game, are almost flawless, and if they had a normal div1 GK, they would actually defend better... :D

Ter

Postby El Drago » June 5th, 2020, 3:07 pm

B4D, so you say that SA was carried by vegeta and xSha, but they 2 played good because they had a good dm/am, it`s impossible to play good/ make clean sheets or win games as both gk/st if you have a shitty dm and am that make stupid mistakes. You can save as many shots as you can as gk, but you will concede if they keep attacking all the time and your defense just letting them do all they want. I think all of the SA matches were team play, not someone carried someone. If you are Messi and you have a shitty def you can`t do shit, also if you are Oblak and you play with bad defenders they will score. It doesn`t matter how good you play, it matters who you play with. xSha and vegeta just did their job, as jasko and wroz did in the back. It`s not like wroz could be a top scorer as dm :D

El Drago

News Articles: 12

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby B4D4SS » June 5th, 2020, 3:10 pm

Ter wrote:
B4D4SS wrote:
I saw some replays and i strongly disagree, i honestly think vegeta was way out of his water, he is the one who is just decent div1 level, and in my honest opinion, i'm actually stretching it.

About the whole flash thing, suprisingly enough, i kinda agree with you, accuracy is something we haven't witnessed at the fullest extent in the "HTML era" yet, so, their defence hasn't been totally tested, but i disagree on the part that they defend badly, their reference points on defence, according to my view of the game, are almost flawless, and if they had a normal div1 GK, they would actually defend better... :D

Watch Smokin Aces vs Banfield and watch the HCL final then. See how good their def is

B4D4SS

Postby Ter » June 5th, 2020, 3:22 pm

B4D4SS wrote:
Ter wrote:
B4D4SS wrote:

Watch Smokin Aces vs Banfield and watch the HCL final then. See how good their def is

Just rewatched the goals, and yes, 2/3 goals were poor positioning by wroz, and the other one was bad approach by vegeta, but yes, they have room to imrpove.

Ter

Postby Uxie » June 5th, 2020, 5:14 pm

B4D4SS wrote:
Ter wrote:
B4D4SS wrote:

I think that you are a little bit obsessed.. get over it dude

Uxie

Postby Zoro1 » June 5th, 2020, 6:47 pm

B4D4SS wrote:
Vrank wrote:mental issues

Having different opinion to mainstream, substantiated by logic and evidence = mental issues.

What a foolish statement

naah, there are just people that u don't like (everyone) and it pushes u to think aaalways the opposite of what they think. that's why im saying mental issues, it became a disease for you which is over ur control as I observe.

Zoro1

Postby Muris 9 » June 5th, 2020, 11:41 pm

Why don't you just join them and show them how a proper dm/am plays? Problem solved

Muris 9

Position: Forward

Postby Zoro1 » June 5th, 2020, 11:42 pm

Muris 9 wrote:Why don't you just join them and show them how a proper dm/am plays? Problem solved

they are not his level tbh

Zoro1

Postby ANDRÈA » June 5th, 2020, 11:51 pm

My dear brother ibrahim, how are you doing i hope you’re doing well
We had nice days together, there was this bastard rıza in our neighborhood, do you remember him?
He had an eye on his mother in law, he wanted to fuck her. One day we dressed up as robbers and told bastard riza and his mother in law “Hurry up fuck your mother in law or we will shoot you” and riza fucked his mother in law, good old days huh?
It was just like john wayne movies. You know cowboy movies john wayne?
We had so many memories like this ibrahim, but ibrahim while you’re reading this letter i’ll be far away... i just can’t get used to this new world so i decided to end my life. Your lovely brother, Mustafa.

ANDRÈA

Postby Eren » June 6th, 2020, 3:24 am

B4D4SS wrote:Image

What exactly is so funny about this and who do you think you are to blame them for losing vs a legendary team like fatality?

Eren

Postby cifteli » June 7th, 2020, 9:59 am

cifteli

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Lyreco » June 11th, 2020, 5:49 pm

Lyreco

Postby Barca » July 6th, 2020, 12:16 pm

Barca

News Articles: 4

Postby night » July 11th, 2020, 2:01 pm

Enzo after slappers score

night

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Lyreco » July 11th, 2020, 2:43 pm

nightmare wrote:How it feels playing haxball in 2020

We want a part 2...

Lyreco

Postby Jesé » July 12th, 2020, 10:14 pm

Immortals after winning against gentlegeeks :) :shock:

Jesé

Postby supernatural » July 25th, 2020, 8:23 pm

latest results proofs that division 2 is the new division 1.

supernatural

Postby Lyreco » July 25th, 2020, 9:26 pm

nice meme

Lyreco

PreviousNext

Return to General Haxball Discussion