Haxball meme thread

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: Haxball meme thread

Postby B4D4SS » June 1st, 2020, 3:36 pm

Barca wrote:
so what?

the point is of course that everything will be different under different circumstances

maybe think about why this petitions have 10 people max and that there is the posibility that we have an overall better product, therefore there is a possibility that you are being delusional

On Flash with that defence they would concede more than 2 goals easily.

The only way not to, would be for wroz/jasko to play more defensive, then they would have less possession or counter-attack chances.

Then Splat’s team is actually being awarded for their superior attack vs 3def, instead of the game revolving around 1v1s as most important aspect.

When a game is revolving around 1v1s, its very dumbed down.

Theres 100+ different ways to score against a defence.

Theres like 5 different ways to score against a GK in 1v1.

B4D4SS

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Barca » June 1st, 2020, 3:56 pm

B4D4SS wrote:On Flash with that defence they would concede more than 2 goals easily.

The only way not to, would be for wroz/jasko to play more defensive, then they would have less possession or counter-attack chances.

Then Splat’s team is actually being awarded for their superior attack vs 3def, instead of the game revolving around 1v1s as most important aspect.

When a game is revolving around 1v1s, its very dumbed down.

Theres 100+ different ways to score against a defence.

Theres like 5 different ways to score against a GK in 1v1.

so what?

maybe they played like this because it is not 2017 any more

Barca

News Articles: 4

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby B4D4SS » June 1st, 2020, 3:59 pm

Barca wrote:so what?

maybe they played like this because it is not 2017 any more

Yeah no doubt they did. And it only worked because they had xSha and vegeta. Like I said, the game has come down to GK/ST being by far most important at high level of this game now (not div2 games).

This is tragic, because they are actually the 2 most simple positions.

Thats why I told you, switch wroz-jasko with splat-jeal, and they would lose 6-1. Thats because DM/AM barely matter at top level. Thats why HTML sucks compared to Flash gameplay.

Im saying this on here to make more people understand, more people agree with me = more people join my petition to basro = more chance he fixes this mess.

B4D4SS

Postby Pedy » June 1st, 2020, 4:07 pm

I dont think DM AM barely matter at top level, quite the opposite in fact all positions are important.

But i do think the playstyle of DM is different to what it was in flash and arguably less creative.

Pedy

Postby wroz » June 1st, 2020, 4:26 pm

B4D4SS wrote:Because you have an excellent defensive GK, and dont need to take excessive risks to clear the ball like other teams, because you can rely on xSha magic.

defensive GK? what? vegeta is one of the most offensive goalkeepers at the top level, you could even see it on the stream yesterday. so, what are you even talking about? lmao.
you can even ask vegeta yourself, he told me many times that with me and jasko, he often doesn't even have to do anything, cause we cover everything nicely. (almost always..) tho, obviously, we make mistakes too, and he saved our ass more than once. that's what gk is for.
every defence consists of 3 players, if you think that he's the only reason we conceded the least amount of goals in the previous season and him having 14 cleansheets then i really dunno. you, as an experienced player should know that, but i guess it's not like that in your case, i'm sorry.

also, xSha scored 21 goals (jasko 14, me 6) in the league from all 45'ish goals we scored (don't count the defwins), there were only a few 1v1 goals or individual actions from him, most of the goals were scored from team actions and passes, from which majority of games were 1-0 wins for us. doesnt seem to me like it's all xSha magic and his individual goals. go check it now if u think otherwise. tho, obviously he had the most impact on our gamestyle in attack, every team has that kind of guy. jasko and me aren't the best skillers but we all work as a team and that's how we won feedme and hcl. (2v4 :) )

btw. how exactly were we outplayed yesterday? in the regular time, we had more possession, more shots one the goal, more passes and basically controlled the game.
they had a few chances from which they scored two goals. both of them were individual mistakes from our team. don't see any difference between that and Abduction conceding 1v1 goal vs xSha. In the overtime it obviously got a bit shaky for both of the teams, causing more dangerous chances for both, that's normal, same thing happened in their semifinal game or in our quarterfinal game. Only time i could say we were 'outplayed' would be the golden goal time when they had more possession, mostly corner play though, even tho they still didn't do much harm and we defended comfortably. obv it's hard to stay focused for such a long period of time, so there are more gaps, more mistakes, everything. Buuuuut, that's not a reason to flame us, and saying Splat was robbed from the title, lmao. Might be tough for you to understand cause only time you'd play overtime would be on luck's 3v3 pub, I recommend you to watch this game again cause you're sooooo delusional.

i can admit that our defence wasn't in the best shape yesterday and splat's team was doing a great job, it was a very nice and intensive game in general (gg guys), but i really don't see the point in your never ending fights and crying about html and flash, just fucking stop man.

i'll even post screenshots from possession and stuff cause you're the most stubborn person i've ever met, or just dumb, can't tell the difference.

1st half - https://i.imgur.com/FyAExfs.png
2nd half - https://i.imgur.com/BwWT9xJ.png
overtime, 1st and 2nd half - https://i.imgur.com/byudiBA.png and https://i.imgur.com/j78PDkZ.png
golden goal - https://i.imgur.com/M1gQffa.png - there u go, S'A outplayed!!!

now i'll ask this question again, how exactly were we outplayed?

anyways, not planning to reply on your whatever bullshit u post next time, enjoy living in ur delusional world br0.

edit: had to add one sentence :v

Last edited by wroz on June 1st, 2020, 4:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
wroz

Postby Barca » June 1st, 2020, 4:27 pm

B4D4SS wrote:
Yeah no doubt they did. And it only worked because they had xSha and vegeta. Like I said, the game has come down to GK/ST being by far most important at high level of this game now (not div2 games).

This is tragic, because they are actually the 2 most simple positions.

Thats why I told you, switch wroz-jasko with splat-jeal, and they would lose 6-1. Thats because DM/AM barely matter at top level. Thats why HTML sucks compared to Flash gameplay.

Im saying this on here to make more people understand, more people agree with me = more people join my petition to basro = more chance he fixes this mess.

i dont think so

Barca

Postby B4D4SS » June 1st, 2020, 4:36 pm

wroz you and jasko got dominated vs splat and jeal because they found more dangerous holes in your defence than you did on their, thats what counts for DM/AM on this game. Not time spent in def/attack, chances made.

Its the exact same story as what happened here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KclSnfuwA4Q

As you can see, on the match you got dominated in terms of 3def vs 3def aspect of game. Again you get a midfield counter to win, after conceding way more chances on your defence than you created against theirs.

Just because vegeta rushes doesn't mean he isn't super safe. He's the safest GK because he knows when to rush and when not to, and he doesn't give away 1v1 goals. He failed 1 time in your final overtaking Mullewa, but overall he has the highest safety IQ of all GK's on this game currently.

If we take the midfield goals out of this game, you lost 0-2. Thats because it involves you and jasko much more, and you 2 are the weak link of the team (but it doesn't mean shit on HTML to have weak midfield when you have vegeta and xSha).

Your lucky we have physics on this game where you can have such a leaky defence, without conceding lots of goals. If we did, you would concede way more goals and lose, or you would have to defend safer, then you wouldn't get so many of your free counter gifts from xSha.

Sorry for telling you the truth, know it hurts.

Last edited by B4D4SS on June 1st, 2020, 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B4D4SS

Postby B4D4SS » June 1st, 2020, 4:40 pm

'anyways, not planning to reply on your whatever bullshit u post next time, enjoy living in ur delusional world br0.'

Imagine saying this, after getting carried so hard by your and ST.

If you think anybody here truly believes you would still win if we took xSha out of your team, your the delusional one.

B4D4SS

Postby lsco » June 1st, 2020, 4:43 pm

B4D4SS wrote:wroz you and jasko got dominated vs splat and heal because they found more holes in your defence than you did on their, thats what counts for DM/AM on this game. Not time spent in def/attack, chances made.

Its the exact same story as what happened here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KclSnfuwA4Q

As you can see, on the match you got dominated in terms of 3def vs 3def aspect of game. Again you get a midfield counter to win, after conceding way more chances on your defence than you created against theirs.

Just because vegeta rushes doesn't mean he isn't super safe. He's the safest GK because he knows when to rush and when not to, and he doesn't give away 1v1 goals. He failed 1 time in your final overtaking Mullewa, but overall he has the highest safety IQ of all GK's on this game currently.

If we take the midfield goals out of this game, you lost 0-2. Thats because it involves you and jasko much more, and you 2 are the weak link of the team (but it doesn't mean shit on HTML to have weak midfield when you have vegeta and xSha).

Your lucky we have physics on this game where you can have such a leaky defence, without conceding lots of goals. If we did, you would concede way more goals and lose, or you would have to defend safer, then you wouldn't get so many of your free counter gifts from xSha.

Sorry for telling you the truth, know it hurts.

I dont get your point tbh, nothing hurts them cause they're both hcl and FM winners.

lsco

Postby Barca » June 1st, 2020, 4:44 pm

Barca

Postby B4D4SS » June 1st, 2020, 4:48 pm

lsco wrote:
I dont get your point tbh, nothing hurts them cause they're both hcl and FM winners.

Cant accept the reality that they got carried by xSha and vegeta hard. They're HCL winners, but not because of their contribution. Its like Enzo claiming a victory, but to a lesser degree of course.

xSha this game>Mullewa (slightly, since mullewa was still good)
vegeta this game>>>>>>>Abduction

Splat this game>>>>>>>wroz
Schurz this game>>jasko

My point is at top level matches, it comes down to GK/ST much MUCH more than it used to. You get away with having abysmal defence that it makes the most complicated aspect of the game (3def) of little important compared to simple aspects of the game (1v1 counter attacks)

B4D4SS

Postby lsco » June 1st, 2020, 4:55 pm

B4D4SS wrote:
lsco wrote:

Cant accept the reality that they got carried by xSha and vegeta hard. They're HCL winners, but not because of their contribution. Its like Enzo claiming a victory, but to a lesser degree of course.

Schurz this game>>jasko

My point is at top level matches, it comes down to GK/ST much MUCH more than it used to. You get away with having abysmal defence that it makes the most complicated aspect of the game (3def) of little important compared to simple aspects of the game (1v1 counter attacks)

xsha is the most clinical striker atm in front of goal, but lol... you cant take away all the credit and say that jasko and wroz have nothing to do with anything, especially when their team is winning almost everything atm. according to your logic, xsha and vegeta could play with 2 randoms and win hcl?
and seriously, how can you compare Enzo to wroz or jasko? he is not even playing.

lsco

Postby B4D4SS » June 1st, 2020, 4:59 pm

lsco wrote:
xsha is the most clinical striker atm in front of goal, but lol... you cant take away all the credit and say that jasko and wroz have nothing to do with anything, especially when their team is winning almost everything atm. according to your logic, xsha and vegeta could play with 2 randoms and win hcl?
and seriously, how can you compare Enzo to wroz or jasko? he is not even playing.

Your right they didn't have nothing to do with it, they had a negative impact, because wroz+jasko performed worse than the opponent DM/AM combo - Splat+Jeal.

The reason they (wroz+jasko) still won despite being worse, is because vegeta and xSha, had a positive impact, both better than the opponent GK/ST.

Thats what you call being carried. A well understood concept in gaming.

B4D4SS

Postby Yannex » June 1st, 2020, 5:01 pm

B4D4SS wrote:
lsco wrote:

Schurz this game>>jasko

you actually belive without DM-AM, GK can still carry from the back? are you actually that crazy? xd
no matter how good gk you are ofc without dm and am doing their thing gk would be useless (and i'm not talking about only def.. if you're good you'll understand what else)

Yannex

Postby Zoro1 » June 1st, 2020, 5:01 pm

b4d4ss I have no idea about who you are, but dude whenever I see u talking about something I feel like im witnessing a debate competition in which, your team always has to defend the counter argument. u are always defending the anti-side of the issues, even tho the subject u defend is wrong, u believe it with ur 100% mind and u dedicate urself into it. why?

Zoro1

Postby B4D4SS » June 1st, 2020, 5:03 pm

Vrank wrote:b4d4ss I have no idea about who you are, but dude whenever I see u talking about something I feel like im witnessing a debate competition in which, your team always has to defend the counter argument. u are always defending the anti-side of the issues, even tho the subject u defend is wrong, u believe it with ur 100% mind and u dedicate urself into it. why?

Because a lot of people have a problem with the truth, or that I spam about the same thing

B4D4SS

Postby B4D4SS » June 1st, 2020, 5:07 pm

Yannex wrote:you actually belive without DM-AM, GK can still carry from the back? are you actually that crazy? xd
no matter how good gk you are ofc without dm and am doing their thing gk would be useless (and i'm not talking about only def.. if you're good you'll understand what else)

vegeta carried in the sense that he outperformed the opponent GK this match by a lot. Enough that combined also with xSha's superiority over Mullewa, they won the final despite wroz+jasko both getting outperformed by Splat+Jeal.

I know the GK cant carry especially without support, thats why I said at the highest level. Of course if the DM/AM aren't covering, spreading out, and giving support on spams, then the best GK in the world cant do much. But most Div1 DM/AMs do this, I would consider wroz+jasko div1 level DM/AM, but not elite.

xSha and vegeta are the elite players on their team, carrying the midfield together, because like I said, this is how HTML works compared to Flash where the DM/AM were MORE IMPORTANT than the GK/ST at highest level.

B4D4SS

Postby lsco » June 1st, 2020, 5:08 pm

B4D4SS wrote:
lsco wrote:

Your right they didn't have nothing to do with it, they had a negative impact, because wroz+jasko performed worse than the opponent DM/AM combo - Splat+Jeal.

The reason they (wroz+jasko) still won despite being worse, is because vegeta and xSha, had a positive impact, both better than the opponent GK/ST.

Thats what you call being carried. A well understood concept in gaming.

lol, if we're talking about that 1 specific match, then most of the goals (maybe all of them I don't really remember) came out of abduction's mistake,
Ofc xsha is very dangerous in these kind of situations, but against a confidence gk, it wouldn't happen.
their whole team performance throughout the competition brought them to the finals, and that's why they're champions.
none can take that away from them.

lsco

Postby B4D4SS » June 1st, 2020, 5:15 pm

lsco wrote:
B4D4SS wrote:
lol, if we're talking about that 1 specific match, then most of the goals (maybe all of them I don't really remember) came out of abduction's mistake,
Ofc xsha is very dangerous in these kind of situations, but against a confidence gk, it wouldn't happen.
their whole team performance throughout the competition brought them to the finals, and that's why they're champions.
none can take that away from them.

I would say xSha and vegeta's performance brought them to the finals, and that if we replaced wroz/jasko with Splat/jeal, or with Misaj/ES Pierre, or with Hulk/SAKY, that team would win.

xSha was the best ST this competition, vegeta best GK.

wroz/jasko were not the best DM/AM combo, by a long way, they still managed to win because GK/ST carries hard on HTML at the highest level these days.

B4D4SS

Postby wroz » June 1st, 2020, 5:19 pm

B4D4SS wrote:I would say xSha and vegeta's performance brought them to the finals, and that if we replaced wroz/jasko with Splat/jeal, or with Misaj/ES Pierre, or with Hulk/SAKY, that team would win.

true, that's why we won vs Misaj/ES Pierre in the Group Stage and then vs Hulk/SAKY in the quarterfinals after exhausting, 30-minute overtime. (not conceding a single goal in almost 50 minutes) :thumbup:

Last edited by wroz on June 1st, 2020, 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wroz

PreviousNext

Return to General Haxball Discussion