Haxball meme thread

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: Haxball meme thread

Postby Whitee » June 1st, 2020, 5:20 pm

B4D4SS wrote:xSha this game>Mullewa (slightly, since mullewa was still good)
vegeta this game>>>>>>>Abduction

Splat this game>>>>>>>wroz
Schurz this game>>jasko

I dunno why but you are too obsessed with HTML, also it seems you haven't seen the game properly :D

Last edited by Whitee on June 1st, 2020, 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whitee

News Articles: 1

Postby B4D4SS » June 1st, 2020, 5:26 pm

Whitee wrote:
I dunno why but you are too obsessed with HTML, also it seems you haven't seen the game properly :D

Did you miss how isolated jasko left wroz twice in def? And all the other times he was too far out (but not getting punished cus HTML physics give you forgiving luck and vegeta clutch saves).

Also did you miss the 2 goals Schurz scored? For Smoking Aces it was only xSha or own goal.

B4D4SS

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby grünersamt » June 1st, 2020, 6:01 pm

I think you are trolling at this point, anyway there was no Schurz on the pitch in yesterdays hcl final match. Jeal played as AM for DW.

PS: Oh and I have a short notification from the grammar police: You can say your gk was carrying but to say your (meaning two players) arent elite or whatever is grammatically wrong.

PPS: My example wasnt really fitting so the grammar police is helping me out: You can say you are lucky but not your lucky (aslong as after lucky no substantive follows) :o

grünersamt

Postby jasko » June 1st, 2020, 6:11 pm

wroz wrote:true, that's why we won vs Misaj/ES Pierre in the Group Stage and then vs Hulk/SAKY in the quarterfinals after exhausting, 30-minute overtime. (not conceding a single goal in almost 50 minutes) :thumbup:

As B4D said...

xSha >>>>>>>>>>> Necro
vegeta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lieds

xSha >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vak
vegeta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shaxlele

simple, we were the negative factors, but xSha and vegeta were much more positive so overall we won because of that.

Last edited by jasko on June 1st, 2020, 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Postby Smurf2 » June 1st, 2020, 6:12 pm

i miss the memes

Smurf2

Postby Gary » June 1st, 2020, 6:41 pm

grünersamt wrote:PPS: My example wasnt really fitting so the grammar police is helping me out: You can say you are lucky but not your lucky (aslong as after lucky no substantive follows)

as long as* :bounce:

Gary

Postby Anddy » June 1st, 2020, 6:45 pm

DON'T DARE CORRECTED GRUN
( :albino:)

Anddy

Postby Lyreco » June 1st, 2020, 7:07 pm

If you're wondering why I cut B4D4SS... Here's your answer

Lyreco

Position: Forward

Postby Lyreco » June 1st, 2020, 7:18 pm

Also B4D:

Lyreco

Postby wroz » June 1st, 2020, 7:24 pm

damn, after what i've just seen, i take back what i said. you're right b4d, AM's are really useless in HTML

also, why not answer my previous post, no more 'arguments' ?

wroz

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Vak » June 1st, 2020, 7:52 pm

nevermind read it wrong e

Last edited by Vak on June 1st, 2020, 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vak

Postby LaggerMet » June 1st, 2020, 7:53 pm

Vak wrote:ppl comparing me to xsha rn as if theres even a contest e
hes the best st in the game rn
and i dont even play reghax anymore so kinda obvious he would be better

no one talked about you crawl back to your futsal basement

LaggerMet

Postby Vak » June 1st, 2020, 7:55 pm

LaggerMet wrote:
Vak wrote:ppl comparing me to xsha rn as if theres even a contest e
hes the best st in the game rn
and i dont even play reghax anymore so kinda obvious he would be better

no one talked about you crawl back to your futsal basement

but im craving ATTENTION
can i have some from you my baby

Vak

Postby ATuntija » June 1st, 2020, 9:43 pm

:popcorn:

ATuntija

News Articles: 12

Postby Masa » June 1st, 2020, 10:22 pm

This topic is for memes

Masa

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby xSha » June 1st, 2020, 11:12 pm

@B4D

I could understand your view if you only watched the final, because we can all agree that our defence was not as stable as it usually is. Despite that, I don't think I can agree with your statement that wroz and jasko were "outperformed", since the defence of Deathwish also had moments like this where we broke through easily and could've scored (So not from counters). Both teams had moments like this but overall it was a good game from both sides.

However, when you watch more of our games, especially of the last FM season, it should be obvious that our defence is pretty good. After all, you don't concede 4 goals in 21 FM games when your defence is garbage and I think everybody can agree on this. This is probably the only team that I have played in where I could comfortably wait for the ball to come, without worrying of conceding (except in the final obviously). I don't think you can say that vegeta and I carry the team all the time when our team, atleast in my opinion, is a nice collective of players whose playstyles really complement each other. This was even more visible when we just started with the FM season, but due to performance issues in haxball after I upgraded ( :scratch: ) my cpu, I can't play the same as I did back then, which is a major reason why our attack is not as fluid as it used to be. A good example of the gamestyle I meant is Matchday 2 (SA vs InB) of last season, take a look at that if you're curious. Most goals of ours were team plays anyway, I only scored 2 1v1 goals or something...

In my opinion what we achieved with SA is a real team achievement, and you are not giving credit where credit is due if you say that it is all vegeta and me. Wroz and jasko fully deserved winning everything they've won, I would even say that their (positive ;)) impact was bigger than mine overall and I certainly wouldn't swap vegeta, wroz and jasko for anybody else. I can confidently say that Smokin' Aces is my favourite team I have played in and I'm glad I was able to end my 'career' at this team.

Now let's quickly turn this back into a meme thread..

xSha

Postby Mey » June 2nd, 2020, 1:26 am

well idk in what world do u live in, ever since hax got introduced to the world, gk means shit without a proper dm+am combination, covering at the right time with the right tempo.. what is this stupid statement? they've won literally every fucking thing this season and u are not giving them the credit for it, they were the best team(as of team, not st and gk) in every competition, period.

Mey

Postby Anddy » June 2nd, 2020, 7:56 am

tHeY WoUlDn'T bE iN fLaSh dOnT u UnDErsTaND

Anddy

Postby El Drago » June 2nd, 2020, 8:21 am

xSha wrote:@B4D

I could understand your view if you only watched the final, because we can all agree that our defence was not as stable as it usually is. Despite that, I don't think I can agree with your statement that wroz and jasko were "outperformed", since the defence of Deathwish also had moments like this where we broke through easily and could've scored (So not from counters). Both teams had moments like this but overall it was a good game from both sides.

However, when you watch more of our games, especially of the last FM season, it should be obvious that our defence is pretty good. After all, you don't concede 4 goals in 21 FM games when your defence is garbage and I think everybody can agree on this. This is probably the only team that I have played in where I could comfortably wait for the ball to come, without worrying of conceding (except in the final obviously). I don't think you can say that vegeta and I carry the team all the time when our team, atleast in my opinion, is a nice collective of players whose playstyles really complement each other. This was even more visible when we just started with the FM season, but due to performance issues in haxball after I upgraded ( :scratch: ) my cpu, I can't play the same as I did back then, which is a major reason why our attack is not as fluid as it used to be. A good example of the gamestyle I meant is Matchday 2 (SA vs InB) of last season, take a look at that if you're curious. Most goals of ours were team plays anyway, I only scored 2 1v1 goals or something...

In my opinion what we achieved with SA is a real team achievement, and you are not giving credit where credit is due if you say that it is all vegeta and me. Wroz and jasko fully deserved winning everything they've won, I would even say that their (positive ;)) impact was bigger than mine overall and I certainly wouldn't swap vegeta, wroz and jasko for anybody else. I can confidently say that Smokin' Aces is my favourite team I have played in and I'm glad I was able to end my 'career' at this team.

Now let's quickly turn this back into a meme thread..

Don`t you think this is not because of your CPU? I think the opponents that you play against start getting better also, I don`t really think it s a cpu problem. I think because of extrapolation a part of the players started getting better overnight by abusing it.

El Drago

News Articles: 12

Postby Muris 9 » June 2nd, 2020, 11:06 am

Dude I don't get your point tho.. you're talking about how defences used to get punished a lot more in flash but you've always camped in flash L0L.. staying on goal line in 1v1, defensive teams in 3v3 and 4v4 as well.. players are getting better on html but you still complain.. just adapt and stop annoying already.. don't think that the entire community is going to annoy basro like you do just to get back to flash where ping was shit, some people couldn't even play smoothly and the community was getting lower and lower every day

Muris 9

PreviousNext

Return to General Haxball Discussion