Who are the best players in every position in your opinion?

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Who are the best players in every position in your opinion?

Postby Fernando Torres » September 17th, 2023, 2:59 pm

I want to get better in case I'll find a team for the next season and what's a better way than watching how the best players do it? Besides it can be interesting to have this discussion every once in a while. You can include retired players as well if you think they would still be the best in their position nowadays.

Today when I understand the game a bit more I think that P4ER is probably the best (in any position). I personally haven't seen yet another player who can match his technical level and I think that he understands the game better than most. I'm curious to hear other opinions.

Fernando Torres

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: Who are the best players in every position in your opini

Postby ogre » September 18th, 2023, 6:34 pm

just watch replays of cm punk play gk if you want to understand this game

ogre

Postby Fernando Torres » September 19th, 2023, 5:17 pm

ogre wrote:just watch replays of cm punk play gk if you want to understand this game

I tried to find recordings of this player out of curiousity and couldn't but never mind, I'm not sure I want to put effort into this game anymore. It's very hard to find a competitive team and also there are no 4v4 public rooms (even 3v3 are rare) so you can't really practice and try new ideas, or simply play for fun whenever you want to. Even here, I think it's a pretty interesting discussion but while it has 350+ views you're the only one who replied lol. I don't know, I came back a bit hyped after a break of years but I'm starting to lose passion for this game, I guess it's just not for me. Have fun everybody and thanks for the opportunity to participate in this league even if for a short time

Fernando Torres

Postby Browning » September 20th, 2023, 6:23 pm

in my opinion YaaDoon but was in flash time, nowday i think Vichoexe is best all rounder

Browning

Postby Calvary » September 21st, 2023, 3:16 pm

YaaDon

Calvary

Postby Fernando Torres » September 21st, 2023, 5:19 pm

Browning wrote:in my opinion YaaDoon but was in flash time, nowday i think Vichoexe is best all rounder

As an Israeli player I know of YaaDon and how good he was. It used to be amazing to me how a player who didn't have crazy dribbling looked so overpowered in the game, the way he played looked pretty simple to me. He played smart. To be honest I don't even remember how he played as it was so long ago but the game has evolved since and I doubt he'd still be the best if we look at his past level only, but I'd bet that he'd become one of the best if not the very best if he'd still play today

Fernando Torres

Postby Smithyo Jr » September 23rd, 2023, 8:59 pm

who is best gk?

Smithyo Jr

Return to General Haxball Discussion