NordHax Website Launched!

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

NordHax Website Launched!

Postby hxgd » January 3rd, 2023, 2:23 pm

Hello everyone, today I will announce you something. As all of you know there is a league named NordHax and it was being operated on Discord for 4 seasons straight. But there was something missing. And I see that and I go talk with owners of the community aka Flaviu and Rush. So we make some deal and in the end of the deal I was going to make a website for their platform. And today I will announce you that.

NordHax website is not only league tables, but comes with many stuff.

https://nordhax.com

League System:
First of all, from Season 5 starts all the league related rankings will be displayed on the website under League section. There you can see matchdays, teams statistics, player awards and many more.

Public 3v3 Statistics System:
Secondary, we are bringing a new Haxball mode for everyone. You may ask what is that. Let me explain you. As NordHax we are going to open 2 or 3 Germany located rooms in the public room list. This rooms will allow you to play 3v3 or a little chance 4v4 in future. But there is something special about it. If you play in these rooms and at the same time, you go our website, click Statistics tab and then register there with your game nickname and click on the "Verify" button. You will be automatically authorized in the room. Which that means, every single goal, assist, cleansheet of yours in the room will be automatically sent into the website and displayed under rankings. This system have 2 different stats. One is permanent stats, these stats will be always displayed in your profile. And there will be a weekly statistics, as you open the Statistics tab, you will see a lot of players rankings. These are weekly stats. It means, everytime end of the week, we will be resetting this stats. So even if you do bad in previous week, you will have a chance to show your skills and become rank 1. And it's not only limited with that, normally leagues have awards yeah? Well this system is also provides awards too. We have 4 different awards for this system:

1- Top scorer, will be given to most scorer of the week.
2- Top assister, will be given to most assister of the week.
3- Top cleansheets, will be given to the player who plays the matches as GK and gets much CS as possible.
4- Player of the week, will be given to the rank 1 player of the week, calculating all the stats they made, if you end up in rank 1, you will get this award.

Replay System:
Currently it is disabled. But we will be providing a place where you can upload your replays, watch them, share with your others and many more, It's already done system, just need some updates and will be good to go. Also we will be make a GIF section in future where you can show off your moments.

At the end I want to note that, if you open these systems you will see already rankings etc. We just leaved it like this because we want you to see how system works and looks like. After 1-2 days (or at the start of the Season 5 at NordHax) we will reset all standings and stats so it will be a clear start to go.

To visit the coolest website of Haxball, click on the link: https://nordhax.com
You can join the Discord too: https://discord.gg/9YSctW3mQv

hxgd

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Re: NordHax Website Launched!

Postby hxgd » January 4th, 2023, 3:28 pm

3v3 Public Rooms has opened.

Here in this video you can see how to easily confirm yourself in the rooms. After 6 players in room (means 3v3) if you are confirmed, your stats will be counted. Of course your stats in empty room or 1v1 won't be counted. :D

hxgd

Re: NordHax Website Launched!

Postby hxgd » January 5th, 2023, 12:06 pm

Room statistics has been resetted. Which means from now on you can play to take your place in rankings. If there is 6 players in room and you confirmed yourself from website all of your stats will be send to website.

You can find the rooms in room list:

hxgd

Return to General Haxball Discussion