Custom App for FM

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Do you want?

Yes
78%
No (specify you reason in comments)
22%

Total votes : 41

Custom App for FM

Postby hxgd » August 30th, 2022, 5:10 pm

A lot of top players in the community was asking me to do a custom haxball with limited extrapolation where people can really not bypass this limit. And today I
can see a opportunity make this wish real. And I also agree with the fact that this extrapolation and hacking stuff go way out of control and I was wondering if you support this idea to be a standart in the league.

A custom app just like Haxapp but for FeedMe which comes with those features:

- Complete block to the hacking shit
- Complete limit to the extrapolation (such as 50)
- Removing handicap command (since some people abusing it)
- Custom rooms will be opened for this application where this rooms will block any of the connections come from browsers. So the only way to join those official rooms will be using that app for sure. So this will definitely block anyone who try to uses custom clients to bypass limits or cheating stuff.

Are you okay with these stuff if we made? If not what is your reasons to not?

Also we can have some trusted guy like saviola or someone else who can check the source code of the application when we made it so he can check to make sure there is no harm or virus in the application.

Share your thoughts about this and avoid bullshit please.

Last edited by hxgd on August 30th, 2022, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hxgd

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Re: Custom App for FM

Postby aMp » August 30th, 2022, 5:51 pm

Punisher wrote:A lot of top players in the community was asking me to do a custom haxball with limited extrapolation where people can really not bypass this limit. And today I
can see a opportunity make this wish real. And I also agree with the fact that this extrapolation and hacking stuff go way out of control and I was wondering if you support this idea to be a standart in the league.

- Custom rooms will be opened for this application where this rooms will block any of the connections come from browsers. So the only way to join those official rooms will be using that app for sure. So this will definitely block anyone who try to uses custom clients to bypass limits or cheating stuff.

Also we can have some trusted guy like saviola or someone else who can check the source code of the application when we made it so he can check to make sure there is no harm or virus in the application.

I wannna see now the bitches who were crying about the cheat or extrapolation

btw great job dogisher :D

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Naticooo » August 31st, 2022, 2:29 am

If this application doesn't steal our ip and possibly allow you the steal our bank accounts and force me to go to turkey and kill all those you love with my own hands, souds a great idea!

Naticooo

Postby TaliscAa » August 31st, 2022, 3:20 am

Good idea, now that many players we name good players will return to being normal players :) . that's a good idea.

TaliscAa

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby jasko » August 31st, 2022, 11:26 am

It absolutely has to be open source, else ain't no way I'm trusting any app like that (hypothetically speaking if I'm playing of course).

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby gio » August 31st, 2022, 11:48 am

i agree with jasko, i will never play an app done by someone who created an app for cheating on this game ^^ but could be a good idea something like this

gio

Division 2 Winner: Season 5

Postby hxgd » August 31st, 2022, 12:46 pm

jasko wrote:It absolutely has to be open source, else ain't no way I'm trusting any app like that (hypothetically speaking if I'm playing of course).

Sadly, It can not be open source because if we do that anyone can download source, edit as their wish, bypass the stuff we do and play with it. At the end we end up having same haxball. All this app idea based from having unreachable code at all, the application will come with huge protection so no one can see codes and can not change anything.

And just a reminder even any VPS you join right now leaks your IP adress, no one needs a program for that either I.

hxgd

Postby hxgd » August 31st, 2022, 12:51 pm

gio wrote:i agree with jasko, i will never play an app done by someone who created an app for cheating on this game ^^ but could be a good idea something like this

Do us a favor and don't play. I also don't want someone like you to use the app. You are someone who host custom game-min codes in your github account. I read the code and guess what extrapolation limit removed. Suprised? No. You are just a freak who use custom clients and play with cheaters. Remember how you italians cried about cheats and 1 week later u guys used it. Now you are trashtalking about this app because you will not have a ways to use your custom clients don't you? Feel free to fuck off.

https://imgur.com/a/OgUzeLR ^^

hxgd

Postby jasko » August 31st, 2022, 4:39 pm

Punisher wrote:
jasko wrote:It absolutely has to be open source, else ain't no way I'm trusting any app like that (hypothetically speaking if I'm playing of course).

Sadly, It can not be open source because if we do that anyone can download source, edit as their wish, bypass the stuff we do and play with it. At the end we end up having same haxball. All this app idea based from having unreachable code at all, the application will come with huge protection so no one can see codes and can not change anything.

And just a reminder even any VPS you join right now leaks your IP adress, no one needs a program for that either I.

IP isn't something that u can do much with, using someone's app vs joining someone's host are 2 completely different things and it's obvious apps can be extremely harmful, hosts not so much (people already abused teamspeak and other things to get IP's, so again, hosts aren't a problem at all here)

Fact is, basro should be the only one making such things if they aren't meant to be open source.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby BullHax27 » August 31st, 2022, 5:21 pm

Punisher wrote:A lot of top players in the community was asking me to do a custom haxball with limited extrapolation where people can really not bypass this limit. And today I

+

great idea but extrapolation shouldn't be a problem even if you use high

Last edited by BullHax27 on August 31st, 2022, 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BullHax27

Postby gio » August 31st, 2022, 5:51 pm

lol punisher u are such a retard, nobody will use ur shit app where u will put keylogger and things like this
Who wil trust u after u create an haxball hack and u can see every player and his database? Will be easy stole all data of someone.

And btw i never cheat in this haxball and i use 85/100 extra since it comes so im not extra abuser.. ah, u are talking when in ur team u have 3 cheaters + you, funny dog nonamer

Btw Lepo420 is not me but rose, what a retard u are, huge braindead kebab

gio

Division 2 Winner: Season 5

Postby Rose02 » August 31st, 2022, 6:22 pm

who tells me that you don't make some exceptions to some players in the sources? maybe you give modified versions only to some players with the modified game.min.js file and that can enter any room? :joker: then on the pc I have confidential work things, surely I start to download a client with the non-open source code that could take the data from my pc maybe a JavaScript Injection attack or a RAT in the source or simply php variables as you had made for your shit script hahaha before you shoot this bullshit and pretend respectable i would shut up if i was you hahahaha you are cringe :3 :joker:

Rose02

Postby hxgd » August 31st, 2022, 6:37 pm

So as you can see this two monkey italian called out many of the people as "cheaters" and the people who got called as cheaters by this two monkey already supporting this idea and they say "you should do it", which you can see from the reputations or you can just simply ask them in teamspeak. Buuuuuuut somehow?? this 2 individual (where they say they are against hacks) now don't want this idea to be happen.

I think I don't have to say anything. Anyone with brain can see things. Before I opened this thread I talked with someone and they told me whoever against this idea is = cheater. Now you dumb monkeys proved that again.

hxgd

Postby Rose02 » August 31st, 2022, 6:43 pm

the funny thing that makes me realize how retarded you are as well as being stupid is the fact that you have not yet understood that the only Italian who has the script is me TIME TO PLAY THIS GAME) hahahaha you are so stupid that you almost make me tenderness, keep sniping things on github so much since you don't do shit in life you have so much free time: P

Rose02

Postby Rose02 » August 31st, 2022, 6:44 pm

the thing that amazes me the most is that you haven't touched the thesis of javascript injection / RAT or whatever it is hahahaha :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker:

Rose02

Postby hxgd » August 31st, 2022, 7:03 pm

Rose02 wrote:the thing that amazes me the most is that you haven't touched the thesis of javascript injection / RAT or whatever it is hahahaha :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker:

You have no clue about what you talking about.

1- There is no reason to rat you. Because you are useless and not important. :santa:
2- You can install Malwarebytes or such strong app to check for virusses.
3- You can put it to Virustotal.
4- I don't even know how to rat someone or put a keylogger cause I never done such thing before.
5- Read the OP and you can see that I will show all the source code to someone trusted from community and he can approve there is no shit inside. I said only monkeys like you will never be able to see source code. You understand the difference kid? :D

Btw before starting to open your dicked mouth again tell us why did you removed your haxball custom client repo. ^^ Or gio can aswell, since it's his repo. ^^

hxgd

Postby aMp » August 31st, 2022, 7:59 pm

Punisher said much better then I would have said gio , bull , rose are the players who cried all day/night about this hack and they are now against this Idea anyway admins won't aprove the app cuz there will be 4 5 6 teams who will cry about it and they will start crying and say that they will remove their teams if this app is getting accepted

Anyway I will get again atacked for USING CHEAT bla bla btw next time don't forget to send someone with extra so he can film me while I am playing :D

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Postby Rose02 » August 31st, 2022, 8:01 pm

I am in favor of the app but not the developer who makes it, that is punisher, I would never, ever trust to run a client made by him :D it's like installing a reverse shell on your pc yourself

Rose02

Postby Rose02 » August 31st, 2022, 8:04 pm

unlike him who wastes time to find reliability on haxball I have important vpn in the pc, and I can't risk it all everything for a poor jerk on a 2d game :x :x

Rose02

Next

Return to General Haxball Discussion