Anddy aka zeL cheating in his own rooms

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Anddy aka zeL cheating in his own rooms

Postby hxgd » July 5th, 2022, 2:08 pm

https://i.gyazo.com/cd411102bc7361b40c2 ... 5c21e4.mp4

In this video as you can see the player named KING first pushing the player named "kuarejma" and look how kuarejma moves. And after then he starts to push zeL (aka Anddy) and see how Anddy is moving while being pushed. When you compare to kuarejma you see how Anddy slowly moving?

So here since its BFF host (aka Anddy's host) he is manipulating setPlayerDiscProperties scope on headless API to gain some kind of advantage over other players. Most of the players are reporting him for strong corner, I bet he is using this because when someone can not push you easily like kuarejma example on the video, you can literally win anyone in the corner without losing your position.

So I think he can also turn this on and off any time he wants since it's possible and we've tried all these stuff.

When I got this video I asked all the futsal players, they all told me "when Anddy is in corner, I can not push him any way like he is just staying there so solid". Same players dont say this for anyone in the game. And when you check the video, it's 100% confirmed that he is cheating.

It's so fucking shame people even cheating on futsal like this.

Cringe.

Last edited by hxgd on July 5th, 2022, 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hxgd

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Re: Anddy aka zeL cheating in his own rooms

Postby Maio » July 5th, 2022, 2:11 pm

its rly weird ...

Maio

Postby DEL » July 5th, 2022, 2:15 pm

cringe

DEL

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Mey » July 5th, 2022, 2:30 pm

how dumb are u from a scale of 1 to 10? like legit what have i just witnessed

Mey

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Uzumaki Çilek » July 5th, 2022, 2:39 pm

hi i am one of the oldest and best futsal player and i can confirm anddy is using cheat. i really hate to say it because i used to think anddy is a good guy but he lost my respect today.

Uzumaki Çilek

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby benis » July 5th, 2022, 2:40 pm

facts, this anddy has always been suspsicious imo. ive played in futsal for 3 years and since he came he doesnt talk much, plays too good and is a computer nerd. theyre all the signs of a hacker i had a russian friend who was op in csgo and he was the same behaviour. this anddy also jukes me everytime i play with him which is impossible to juke me every time im a S5 D2 MVP its 100% confirm cheating. furthermore i found his facebook and his mother is a ugly black girl so fuck him and his family for this hacker :afraid:

benis

Postby kid cedi » July 5th, 2022, 2:41 pm

after all those elo games together...

you are putting the truth to light, i always wondered why he's so strong in corner

but it's ok guys, he's a fat shit irl and he wants to feel like that in game too

kid cedi

Postby Kyuashu » July 5th, 2022, 2:41 pm

I concur; Anddy is borderline indisplaceable in the corner and even trying to get the ball off of him is a fool's errand. Really bizarre, hopefully someone will look into this properly.

how the FUCK do you add an avatar
Kyuashu

Postby Total » July 5th, 2022, 2:58 pm

Anddy also tries to move all SLH (another futsal league that has its own hosts for officials) games to BFF hosts. I guess now we know why... Shame Anddy ntm :evil:

Total

Postby Bachira » July 5th, 2022, 3:11 pm

im s6 D2 MVP
This anddy is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sus :3

Bachira

Postby Daffyd » July 5th, 2022, 3:59 pm

As the distinguished and esteemed owner of BFF I can only thank those for bringing this kind of shameless sidestepping of rules and fair play.

We will conduct a thorough investigation into the matter and I can promise that Kid Cedi will be banned as a result.

Thank you.

Daffyd

Postby Daaf » July 5th, 2022, 4:04 pm

Daaf

Postby Sosa » July 5th, 2022, 4:27 pm

I remember when i started haxball in 2019 i saw anddy playing on big&futsal, and since 1 year something like that he definitely stopped to play big and he always say its shit, but he say this since he own the BFF rooms, i dont know if you guys remember Futsal public room with super hero powers, like everyone could get bonus and have custom superpower like giant player, fast speed, power shots, so its definitely possible to modify each player proprieties, btw i just did a test in private room, the thing that its hard to push Anddy is obvious for everyone but idk if u guys notice when king push him and anddy start to run he have sort of high acceleration and he get far away from king instantly, i did a test in private room on same map https://imgur.com/WZIX5bP as u can see logically when i push and he start to run we stay on same distance and same speed, so yes with all these sus things if he added tankness to himself he also probably added some speed like +3-5% of speed so we cant rly notice it.
Also some people heard about private rooms, some teams refuse to play out of their own host and sometimes the room feeling rly strange, if u want community to get better without corruption like this, we all should use GHS rooms hosted by people that are not a competitive players themself

Sosa

Postby Vivirì » July 5th, 2022, 5:24 pm

thats bodyshaming against a fat french 40 years old engineer

Vivirì

Postby jasko » July 5th, 2022, 5:28 pm

God damn this community loves drama

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby kid cedi » July 6th, 2022, 7:41 pm

do you know how to build wall when match starts and wall needs to block on blue player because blue player cannot go through to the wall in centar

kid cedi

Return to General Haxball Discussion