just a topic about haxball cheats nowadays

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: just a topic about haxball cheats nowadays

Postby chiri » June 29th, 2022, 10:49 pm

gio wrote:I just back from work, some of my friends told me that aMp banned them for a player that they take from free agency, then Imagine banning a team in funcup coz of this goal at 2.14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aorsbxX ... TudorTudor

THEN LOOK AMP WHAT DID AT 0,45 - 3.50 - Tell me if this is possible without hack and with only 90 extrapolation since he does this fake shot without pressing X

Funny things is that he's trying to make justice in league.. Enjoy Cheater aMp! :d

bro ... look at "kl" its so obvious

chiri

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby aMp » June 29th, 2022, 10:57 pm

As I show you once I can show you again that I am not using anything what I am doing its possible my extra its not 90 its 98 please inform yourself and yea I banned them because
1. Kl was fake + using the hack watch how he is moving (Its clearly shaking af)
2. I don't know if Baffo was the real baffo because when I talk to him he didn't answer and I was in a good form with him before

I didn't qualify for disbanding them I just did because I don't want to let cheater play in my funcup

I can proof you what players have the cheat and what players don't have the cheat its not so hard mi amigo I kinda know everything about it I would be happy to become checker next season in Feed Me or who knows even now

You know if A player use the hack he can't remove it only if he is leaving the room? Now you know you can ask me to Sharescreen you the game whenever you want when I am in FS/OFFICIAL/FUNCUP and so on

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby gio » June 29th, 2022, 11:31 pm

chiri wrote:
gio wrote:I just back from work, some of my friends told me that aMp banned them for a player that they take from free agency, then Imagine banning a team in funcup coz of this goal at 2.14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aorsbxX ... TudorTudor

THEN LOOK AMP WHAT DID AT 0,45 - 3.50 - Tell me if this is possible without hack and with only 90 extrapolation since he does this fake shot without pressing X

Funny things is that he's trying to make justice in league.. Enjoy Cheater aMp! :d

bro ... look at "kl" its so obvious

Yes this kl was a cheater but too aMp, they were moving in same way ^^

gio

Division 2 Winner: Season 5

Postby hxgd » June 29th, 2022, 11:55 pm

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/910549549234417685/991750831063957634/unknown.png

Last edited by hxgd on July 21st, 2023, 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hxgd

Position: Forward

Postby Anddy » June 30th, 2022, 7:47 am

Punisher wrote:Amp is not using cheats.

And yes Kl is using it, this is from his screen share. If you zoom enough on his screen you can see the customjs extension. He is using it through this extension.you can trust my opinions since im the only one who can understand using it or not 100%, so yes he is using it even the video proof is confirming that.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/910549549234417685/991750831063957634/unknown.png

Are you aware the kl in the video and the kl in your screen are 2 differents kl ? :bounce:
The uk kl (from futsal) ain't hacking, customjs can be used in thousands of ways, I thought you'd know that as you're yourself a dev...

Anddy

Postby SC30 » June 30th, 2022, 8:07 am

idk why you keep this topic alive, the proof that the hack is bullshit is punisher himself, the guy cant get out of div 2 with it

SC30

Postby Markkanen » June 30th, 2022, 8:38 am

you can achieve something by crying go ahead (amp)

Markkanen

Postby hxgd » June 30th, 2022, 9:03 am

Anddy wrote:Are you aware the kl in the video and the kl in your screen are 2 differents kl ? :bounce:
The uk kl (from futsal) ain't hacking, customjs can be used in thousands of ways, I thought you'd know that as you're yourself a dev...

Yesterday I was in a room where this UK one Kl was there and his movement was same as the guy in the video. And customjs I know what its being used for, but if someone shaking same as in the video and I let him open a stream and I see customjs extension what you want us to think? And plus when we say open stream he left the room and come back 2 minutes later then said "ok you can come now".

Unlucky your friend is using hacks.

Also here is a screenshot people send me:

hxgd

Postby Wilbekin8 » June 30th, 2022, 10:25 am

Punisher wrote:
Anddy wrote:Are you aware the kl in the video and the kl in your screen are 2 differents kl ? :bounce:

Yesterday I was in a room where this UK one Kl was there and his movement was same as the guy in the video. And customjs I know what its being used for, but if someone shaking same as in the video and I let him open a stream and I see customjs extension what you want us to think? And plus when we say open stream he left the room and come back 2 minutes later then said "ok you can come now".

Unlucky your friend is using hacks.

Also here is a screenshot people send me:

When everyone found out that KL was cheating you exposed him.

Why don't you reveal other cheaters without people noticing?

Wilbekin8

Postby hxgd » June 30th, 2022, 10:58 am

Wilbekin8 wrote:
When everyone found out that KL was cheating you exposed him.

Why don't you reveal other cheaters without people noticing?

If you want names there you go: supermazhine and scor is one of these guys who use that hack. Actually I can reveal more but no need, I have other plans for them, stay calm. You will learn soon.

But if you are suspecting anyone in fs, just poke me in teamspeak ill come and check if he have it or not.

hxgd

Postby Anddy » June 30th, 2022, 11:58 am

Anddy

Postby Kl8 » June 30th, 2022, 12:02 pm

LMAOOOOOO this turk is even more retarded than i believed. Firstly mistaking me with this croatian kl during this funcup where i played with a completely different team (aero vranj and asmir). Then assuming this CJS on my extension is for this hack (??). Not just that however, u take a funny troll where people were laughing at your incompetent ass in the BFF Futsal Server for this stupid hack out of context. U can keep crying, end of the day we all know u play this game 24/7 to stay on the same dogshit level. Go put ur haxball detective mode on and find the hackers :bomb:

Kl8

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby hxgd » June 30th, 2022, 2:30 pm

Kl8 wrote:LMAOOOOOO this turk is even more retarded than i believed. Firstly mistaking me with this croatian kl during this funcup where i played with a completely different team (aero vranj and asmir). Then assuming this CJS on my extension is for this hack (??). Not just that however, u take a funny troll where people were laughing at your incompetent ass in the BFF Futsal Server for this stupid hack out of context. U can keep crying, end of the day we all know u play this game 24/7 to stay on the same dogshit level. Go put ur haxball detective mode on and find the hackers :bomb:

If there is a dogshit, it's you. Amp, lewa, me we all see while you were cheating yesterday. You can keep telling lies to yourself. You and your futsal friend can make fun of me while you are in need of things I developed. Better kiss my hand, here I am turning you guys into solid players.

hxgd

Postby DiMiliano » June 30th, 2022, 3:43 pm

I actually know both Kl(UK) and Klaud(croatia)
Klaud is playing with the name kl in luck and pubs, avatar 10 is his default
Kl is not playing with avatar 10, always entering rooms with other name and not Kl and im not sure even once that I saw Kl coming with the name kl, all of his BFF friends can say the same, u dont know him at all.

DiMiliano

Postby Mey » June 30th, 2022, 5:50 pm

Ye I don’t like this whole new situation either, but they are all mediocre with or without cheats my dear gio, so let them have fun playing with a cheat on a browser game.

Mey

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Maddude » June 30th, 2022, 6:14 pm

If u don't use hacks you're probably gay lmao

Co-Founder of Feed Me Community!
Maddude
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 4

Division 1 Winner: Every time except once
Cup Runner-up: Never
Division 2 Winner: Just the once
Cup Winner: Every time

Postby _Win_ » July 1st, 2022, 9:27 pm

Punisher wrote:
Kl8 wrote:LMAOOOOOO this turk is even more retarded than i believed. Firstly mistaking me with this croatian kl during this funcup where i played with a completely different team (aero vranj and asmir). Then assuming this CJS on my extension is for this hack (??). Not just that however, u take a funny troll where people were laughing at your incompetent ass in the BFF Futsal Server for this stupid hack out of context. U can keep crying, end of the day we all know u play this game 24/7 to stay on the same dogshit level. Go put ur haxball detective mode on and find the hackers :bomb:

If there is a dogshit, it's you. Amp, lewa, me we all see while you were cheating yesterday. You can keep telling lies to yourself. You and your futsal friend can make fun of me while you are in need of things I developed. Better kiss my hand, here I am turning you guys into solid players.

you are being ignorant. Anddy told you the truth, kl too. And i'm here to say the same cause i know both of them, even one of the admins here - girl knows that. You are mistaken. It happens. You can just say "sorry, i thought you were someone you're not, i apologizes" and move on. Everyone will understand. Cmon, you can do it buddy.

_Win_

Postby aMp » July 2nd, 2022, 1:46 am

_Win_ wrote:
Punisher wrote:

you are being ignorant. Anddy told you the truth, kl too. And i'm here to say the same cause i know both of them, even one of the admins here - girl knows that. You are mistaken. It happens. You can just say "sorry, i thought you were someone you're not, i apologizes" and move on. Everyone will understand. Cmon, you can do it buddy.

People still say that I am using the hack I proof that i am not using and 2 days later they say again that I am using it and noone is apologising for it so why do you expect punisher to apologies? Yea maybe kl is not using but as long as he has a point its punisher word against kl's word and no I am not saying he is using it I am just saying that you can't blame punisher for it the only thing you can blame punisher is for creating the cheat

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Postby lsco » July 2nd, 2022, 10:33 am

not sure which is worse, haxball 2022 or it's community... :scratch:

lsco

Postby hxgd » July 2nd, 2022, 10:45 am

To be honest, I don't care who uses this cheat or not. One thing I care and the reason I post this thread still is there is players using this hack silently and not telling everyone that they use it, like they tryna make people believe the gameplay they do with the hack is their own gameplay, not the hack itself.

Like there is so many hack users already trying to fool people. Like you can fool others, ok, but me? Really? If you were that smart why didn't you make a one for yourself since then? Like everyone looking at how they shaky or stuff. Do you really think that I also look on this? Like there is no other signals that I don't understand? Are you that stupid?

So if you are using this cheat admit that you are using it and then you can do whatever you want, I swear I will not gonna tell you anything. So if you really want to use that hack, use it anywhere, we really don't care. But if you say "I'm not using any hacks" while you are actually using it then I will start to exposing you dumbos one by one.

Better not make me angry.

hxgd

PreviousNext

Return to General Haxball Discussion