just a topic about haxball cheats nowadays

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: just a topic about haxball cheats nowadays

Postby hxgd » June 27th, 2022, 11:09 pm

*** Chat begins 2022-06-16 23:25:56
<23:25:56> PUNISHER: https://prnt.sc/kSUFUpPfQyHV

<23:26:03> PUNISHER: where did u get that extension from
<23:32:34> eri: : )
<23:32:42> PUNISHER: ?
<23:32:49> eri: u didnt gimme yours (hes talking about that hack)

*** Chat begins 2022-05-28 19:37:42
<19:37:42> eri: yo i heard about your hack i want to buy it
<19:39:18> eri: man answer
<19:40:56> PUNISHER: what
<19:41:12> PUNISHER: there is no cheat
<19:41:23> eri: i know man nik told me
<19:41:56> PUNISHER: so what
<19:42:12> eri: can u show me? i want to buy
<19:42:24> PUNISHER: how much you gonna pay?
<19:42:36> eri: 20 euro for nik and me

<19:27:35> nik: man cmon i could give u tha if i had it
<19:28:24> PUNISHER: i don't care
<19:30:48> nik: cmon back in the days we were friends
<19:31:03> nik: ok eri wants to buy but can u show me in stream? gimme ur discord u imbecile kebab

1 minute ago a convo with Levitan:

<02:28:41> "Levitan": this eri acting like he innocent
<02:28:42> "Levitan": lmao
<02:28:59> "PUNISHER": ye
<02:29:08> "PUNISHER": man
<02:29:09> "Levitan": he was asking me to buy the cheat for him
<02:29:09> "PUNISHER": they beg me
<02:29:11> "Levitan": with bitcoin

Karim aka supermazhine wannabe

Last edited by hxgd on June 27th, 2022, 11:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hxgd

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Postby Ter » June 27th, 2022, 11:24 pm

I would recommend that every league allows this program, so i can feel a bit more of a challenge. So, as the captain of my div2 team, i allow my opponents to use every advantage possible in any official or friendly match, program wise, macro wise, monitor wise, keyboard wise, anything wise, so i can finally start dropping my ego, and become a better person towards those that are near me. Thank you for your time, we are the challenges we surpass.

Ter

Postby Daaf » June 27th, 2022, 11:38 pm

In our room in teamspeak, I heard eRi showing some kind of haxball "SETTINGS" to someone and he was very excited about him.When I asked him teamviewer info, he gave me and it was nothing unusual but I am pretty sure it was more than what he show to me. Shortly after, we cut the connection with eRi(because of another reasons) and I never know if he had this hack or not. I also agree with what Ter says, if people abused it (and abusing now), everyone should abuse (like extrapolation). This is the only way it becomes fair otherwise all users must be banned.

Daaf

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Wilbekin8 » June 27th, 2022, 11:46 pm

Daaf wrote:In our room in teamspeak, I heard eRi showing some kind of haxball "SETTINGS" to someone and he was very excited about him.When I asked him teamviewer info, he gave me and it was nothing unusual but I am pretty sure it was more than what he show to me. Shortly after, we cut the connection with eRi(because of another reasons) and I never know if he had this hack or not. I also agree with what Ter says, if people abused it (and abusing now), everyone should abuse (like extrapolation). This is the only way it becomes fair otherwise all users must be banned.

Offered to show hack to come to the team. :bomb: :D :flower:

Wilbekin8

Postby Naticooo » June 28th, 2022, 12:10 am

It's sad how things have changed since the flash ended. It has always been impossible for people to accept that there is someone better than them (all games in general), haxball would be no exception, so they had to create an alternative method so that they could be recognized.
I felt that something was really going on with certain players but I chose to accept that it could be from the setup, or something like that, but about 1 month ago I heard about this hack.
I can tell you that I may not play shit, but I like to beat motherfuckers who use this hack, even if it's a single game (and i suspect some of them). It was amazing to have a complete list of fuckers that use this hack and that they were exposed by the whole community.

About the extrapolation, i just respect the players that use 200 or more than that, cuz they have to calculate certain types of moves, passes, etc.
The game changes more for a person who uses a lot of extrapolation (in a bad way), than for someone who uses 150.

Naticooo

Postby WourceS » June 28th, 2022, 12:22 am

Justice for all cheaters.

WourceS

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby CHAMPION » June 28th, 2022, 12:50 am

fuck all those who use cheats

CHAMPION

Postby brakka » June 28th, 2022, 12:58 am

Punisher wrote:
aMp wrote:Atleast the Italians saw today that I am not using shit xd and also Punisher you can share some chats with Eri when he wanted the cheat so he doesn't speak bullshit anymore ^_^

1 month ago eri writed to me about the hack and asked for it. 2 access 1 For him and 1 for nik. Both of them write to me. I said no and now he is talking bullshit. And 1 week later we are in voice chat he is saying me "punisherrr bro i need some hacks man im so slow give me something like hacks"

ahhaha all hypocrites

i mean bro i could also just bring up random shit and make u look bad, but without proof who even cares? also it’s not surprising that you and amp like to mention me in this kind of topics, since you’re always mad at me for raping u guys in officials and then accusing me of macro or saying „extrapolation abuser“ … it’s just sad that you guys care so much about me while i’m just trying to have fun. i wasn’t even going to answer to this, however, navien sent this to me and ofc im answering to people talking bad things about me that aren’t correct. this is also a reason why this game is unenjoyable, i can’t even have my own fun without other people trying to ruin it. and you are calling people hypocrites? some weeks ago you posted a gif where you fake x juked amp and now what? you’re best friends now? :D
and amp, just remember the Schnuppel thing, it’s not even worth to talk any further to u ;)

brakka

Postby brakka » June 28th, 2022, 1:05 am

Daaf wrote:In our room in teamspeak, I heard eRi showing some kind of haxball "SETTINGS" to someone and he was very excited about him.When I asked him teamviewer info, he gave me and it was nothing unusual but I am pretty sure it was more than what he show to me. Shortly after, we cut the connection with eRi(because of another reasons) and I never know if he had this hack or not. I also agree with what Ter says, if people abused it (and abusing now), everyone should abuse (like extrapolation). This is the only way it becomes fair otherwise all users must be banned.

i didn’t show any hack in that teamviewer session, i just showed my kanka sunset some settings since he asked for it. also i didn’t know you watched aswell, third-partying without me knowing hmhm sounds nice ye?

And again same thing as before, random guy talking random bullshit while i’m not even doing anything besides than trying to have fun in this game. thanks !

brakka

Postby Daaf » June 28th, 2022, 1:09 am

eri wrote:

i didn’t show any hack in that teamviewer session, i just showed my kanka sunset some settings since he asked for it. also i didn’t know you watched aswell, third-partying without me knowing hmhm sounds nice ye?

And again same thing as before, random guy talking random bullshit while i’m not even doing anything besides than trying to have fun in this game. thanks !

It was you who gave me teamviewer.

Daaf

Postby aMp » June 28th, 2022, 7:00 am

eri wrote:
Punisher wrote:
aMp wrote:Atleast the Italians saw today that I am not using shit xd and also Punisher you can share some chats with Eri when he wanted the cheat so he doesn't speak bullshit anymore ^_^

1 month ago eri writed to me about the hack and asked for it. 2 access 1 For him and 1 for nik. Both of them write to me. I said no and now he is talking bullshit. And 1 week later we are in voice chat he is saying me "punisherrr bro i need some hacks man im so slow give me something like hacks"

ahhaha all hypocrites

i mean bro i could also just bring up random shit and make u look bad, but without proof who even cares? also it’s not surprising that you and amp like to mention me in this kind of topics, since you’re always mad at me for raping u guys in officials and then accusing me of macro or saying „extrapolation abuser“ … it’s just sad that you guys care so much about me while i’m just trying to have fun. i wasn’t even going to answer to this, however, navien sent this to me and ofc im answering to people talking bad things about me that aren’t correct. this is also a reason why this game is unenjoyable, i can’t even have my own fun without other people trying to ruin it. and you are calling people hypocrites? some weeks ago you posted a gif where you fake x juked amp and now what? you’re best friends now? :D
and amp, just remember the Schnuppel thing, it’s not even worth to talk any further to u ;)

Are you drunk? you literally had to use macro last season against us and you got warning for it and everyone knows that you used it but admins kinda protect your ass and this season you either losse or draw every fucking game and then complain about the teams what will you do after playing against us? what will be your new EXCUSE that we use this shit or what? Literally the one who you once called friends talk shit and show proves of you doing things now and you still keep playing the cool guy with "I JUST PLAY THE GAME" meanwhile others from community stop being so cry babies with this shit cuz 50% of you asked for this shit to either test or have it because you are fucking bad to win something in this game so you have to do something to win either this or macro or 3def abuse or w.e you could do to win I even fucking saw people doing ddos so nothing is new. As you said SCHNUPELSON BIG G Yea you should get banned for that and you know it the only reason I took schnuppelson it was that I wanted to keep old players alive to the game so if a good team takes them then they have a reason to keep playing In my oppinion you should get banned you are the same shit as others from the community who got banned

1. Macro user
2. fake old players NOT ONCE
3. New cheat you already wanted it XD
4. 3def abuser

You are literally everything that a banned player need to be The only reason 10% of this community doesn't hate you is because of fucking navien cuz he is to nice but if navien wouldn't be on this game you would be like .... no names in here because they know who they are.

Have a nice day

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Postby Smurf2 » June 28th, 2022, 7:56 am

aMp wrote:
Are you drunk? you literally had to use macro last season against us and you got warning for it and everyone knows that you used it but admins kinda protect your ass and this season you either losse or draw every fucking game and then complain about the teams what will you do after playing against us? what will be your new EXCUSE that we use this shit or what? Literally the one who you once called friends talk shit and show proves of you doing things now and you still keep playing the cool guy with "I JUST PLAY THE GAME" meanwhile others from community stop being so cry babies with this shit cuz 50% of you asked for this shit to either test or have it because you are fucking bad to win something in this game so you have to do something to win either this or macro or 3def abuse or w.e you could do to win I even fucking saw people doing ddos so nothing is new. As you said SCHNUPELSON BIG G Yea you should get banned for that and you know it the only reason I took schnuppelson it was that I wanted to keep old players alive to the game so if a good team takes them then they have a reason to keep playing In my oppinion you should get banned you are the same shit as others from the community who got banned

1. Macro user
4. 3def abuser

You are literally everything that a banned player need to be The only reason 10% of this community doesn't hate you is because of fucking navien cuz he is to nice but if navien wouldn't be on this game you would be like .... no names in here because they know who they are.

Have a nice day

Didnt your teammate got banned for macro? And you say these hacks are shit so im assuming you tried it aswell?
I honestly dont give a shit about these hacks, just funny to see that all the people who takes part of the blame of what happened to this game fighting against each other trying to prove the other fault is bigger than their own.

Smurf2

Postby aMp » June 28th, 2022, 8:20 am

Smurf2 wrote:
aMp wrote:

1. Macro user
4. 3def abuser

Have a nice day

Didnt your teammate got banned for macro? And you say these hacks are shit so im assuming you tried it aswell?
I honestly dont give a shit about these hacks, just funny to see that all the people who takes part of the blame of what happened to this game fighting against each other trying to prove the other fault is bigger than their own.

As I said in the first post everyone is feel to come and check on their own in my computer

1. No I didn't try it
2. I saw it and its shit
3. If the creator of the hack is saying that the hack is shit why wouldn't I say like him?

yea ok hakut got banned for macro and 2 seasons ago he got verified for EACH game for macro usage and guess what he didn't got banned
How are we blamed for what is happening to the game?
Did I create macro/no 3def line/this hack/extrapolation? NOPE
We are just playing it as you are playing it aswell (ok you aren't playing it anymore but still you are part of the community)

aMp

Postby Hakut » June 28th, 2022, 9:30 am

gio wrote:I know what u mean bro but trust me, the hack is been created from a turkish guy and i think 60% of turkish players use it, you can see from how they move in game. We see them like they got 140 or more extra while they see them with 30 extrapolation, just watch link i gave and u will understand how they do this fast tricks, it's not about training or enjoying game, but it's cheat.

If you're in need of hacking in this game you should get help. Haxball is a very competitive game and it's the sole reason for lots of old players' coming back to play this game. And if you beat your opponents by hacking, without being in the same level, you're not even enjoying to play the game. If there was any sort of income in this game I would understand you hacking but you're simply ruining the one good aspect of this game: competitiveness. Fuck everyone who uses these stuff.

100% agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71ODkIjQ3v0

I have videos on youtube and u can see clearly how i see the game , is so shakey and i dont think im using any cheat. You are a nice person i dont have nothing with you i just sent this because u said about us

Edit: If you want to kick the ball strong always, u can do a fake x before kick the ball and then kick the ball, is always working, your pass/shoot will be stronger

Hakut

Postby Adem Ljajić » June 28th, 2022, 10:31 am

What's going on

You hold the answers deep within your own mind
Consciously, you've forgotten it
That's the way the human mind works:
Whenever something is too unpleasant
Too shameful for us to entertain
We reject it
We erase it from our memories
But the imprint is always there.
Adem Ljajić

Division 1 Winner: Stiff Wind
Cup Runner-up: Stiff Wind
Division 2 Winner: Banfield
Cup Winner: Banfield

Postby brakka » June 28th, 2022, 10:56 am

1. show me where i used macro, and if i got warned why no one ever told me about that? first time i’m hearing this
2. idk what fake old players means
3. u think it’s a proof that he just posted a text in here? u think he didn’t edit that?
4. where tf am i „abusing“ 3def man lmao either you don’t know what abusing means or you don’t know when st is allowed to come into 3 def.
5. so you’re telling me that only 10% of the community like me, ok, first of all i don’t care who likes me or not, but why is literally everyone saying that it’s sad seeing FEAR win div1 twice? literally no one in this game even cares about you, thats why you and your team are also not getting banned for macro. CUZ NO ONE CARES ABOUT U. you are the one abusing something here, and it’s you thinking you have the power to talk like this to someone because you won div1 :D just remember, when html didn’t exist or when fake x wasn’t a thing, you were the worst player in this game and everyone can confirm. it’s safe to say that your bypassed 300 extrapolation made you able to win the division. that’s called abusing. thx for the attention

Last edited by brakka on June 28th, 2022, 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
brakka

Postby ESPierre » June 28th, 2022, 10:56 am

This is Cornerball

ESPierre

Postby aMp » June 28th, 2022, 11:04 am

eri wrote:1. show me where i used macro, and if i got warned why no one ever told me about that? first time i’m hearing this
3. u think it’s a proof that he just posted a text in here? u think he didn’t edit that?
4. where tf am i „abusing“ 3def man lmao either you don’t know what abusing means or you don’t know when st is allowed to come into 3 def.
5. so you’re telling me that only 10% of the community like me, ok, first of all i don’t care who likes me or not, but why is literally everyone saying that it’s sad seeing FEAR win div1 twice? literally no one in this game even cares about you, thats why you and your team are also not getting banned for macro. CUZ NO ONE CARES ABOUT U. you are the one abusing something here, and it’s you thinking you have the power to talk like this to someone because you won div1 :D just remember, when html didn’t exist or when fake x wasn’t a thing, you were the worst player in this game and everyone can confirm. it’s safe to say that your bypassed 300 extrapolation made you able to win the division. that’s called abusing. thx for the attention

For the 10th time you can come and verify and see that I don't have anything and 300 extrapolation? nice joke you know I use 98 you are the one who have 120+ extra in here mate
2. You know you got warned for macro idk what you are trying to hide
3. He can show screens aswell no worries
4. you are abusing 3def and macro and you know it
5. Ok so now you are saying that we won feed me bcz of this hack+extrapolation? XD do you even hear yourself? everytime I hear you crying that we play A LOT of fs but you are playing double more then whole of fear we don't even play before officials thats a reason why we lost to good guys for example

aMp

Postby brakka » June 28th, 2022, 11:14 am

aMp wrote:
eri wrote:1. show me where i used macro, and if i got warned why no one ever told me about that? first time i’m hearing this

For the 10th time you can come and verify and see that I don't have anything and 300 extrapolation? nice joke you know I use 98 you are the one who have 120+ extra in here mate
2. You know you got warned for macro idk what you are trying to hide
3. He can show screens aswell no worries
4. you are abusing 3def and macro and you know it
5. Ok so now you are saying that we won feed me bcz of this hack+extrapolation? XD do you even hear yourself? everytime I hear you crying that we play A LOT of fs but you are playing double more then whole of fear we don't even play before officials thats a reason why we lost to good guys for example

1. i’m using 100
2. and no, i never got warned by anyone, how am i hiding something :D :D
3. show me then
4. yeah you don’t know what that means, also show example where i’m „abusing“ it cuz you’re pissing me off with this word
5. i say you won feedme since all the good players left and since u found out how to bypass extrapolation to have an advantage. and the only reason you lost to good guys wasn’t that u didn’t play fs, you just did a bad mistake that is very clear to see

brakka

Postby chiri » June 28th, 2022, 11:16 am

hello everyone , i have disney+ account , who want?

chiri

Position: Goalkeeper

PreviousNext

Return to General Haxball Discussion