fun fact

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

fun fact

Postby EdinsonCavani » June 8th, 2021, 7:21 pm

I got banned (and also bojack) because I was trolling phami saying hitler was the best leader of all times and admins permabanned me and him for being nazis

What's the fun fact?

On this league for 10 seasons there was a team called 4R, abbreviation of 4 Reich which is a hypothetical future Nazi Reich that is the successor to Adolf Hitler's Third Reich (1933–1945). The term has also been used to refer to possible resurgence of Nazi ideas, the captain of that team has been Muris 9, who is actually admin of tspeak in feedme.

There's no reason to keep us banned, considering this or considering the fact that you let people ddoss in your teamspeak and after 5 days they were all again in teamspeak and in the league

Maybe stop the circus gary :clown:

EdinsonCavani

Re: fun fact

Postby LaggerMet » June 8th, 2021, 7:26 pm

LaggerMet

News Articles: 0

Postby Mey » June 8th, 2021, 7:35 pm

i dont justify ur kind words about hitler and his gang, but i think banning u people for saying hitler was the best leader is kinda odd since admin staff should have banned 50% of the community for spitting racist statements at jews...

Mey

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Ryuk » June 8th, 2021, 8:09 pm

fun fact: u will never get unbanned :D

Ryuk

Position: Forward

Return to General Haxball Discussion