You can't lose the opportunity for

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

You can't lose the opportunity for

Postby EdinsonCavani » May 17th, 2021, 7:50 pm

You can't lose the opportunity for showing how bad you are as a person, I'm talking about people like Muris 9, on this team application almost every team got accepted

Someone knows my story, I was haxball tryharder when this game was played a lot, I started playing in 2011, feedme member since 2013, 300 posts on this forum (some of them kinda controversial :D), I was captain of my teams in YeS, ILH, haxtrick and other leagues, I completed more than 30 seasons with my teams (but it looks like the problem for some guys is that I disbanded 1 season), I played a lot of HCL with 3 quarter finals obtained won a nations cup, finalist on esl championship etc.

I play mainly Valorant, where I'm immortal and where I want to try to be a professional, so I don't play haxball a lot obviously, anyway I don't regret my times on haxball, we're a group of people who grow up together and we would really like to play haxball (like spanish blue panthers etc.) on a league where there are not so many tryharders (like 2nd division feedme), but the big selfishness of someone is the reason for that we got rejected twice in 2 seasons. (We got invited in more than 1 league and we didn't accept, that should let you think that we don't care if we play haxball or not, we don't want to compete, we just want the right environment for playing again, coz we played futsal for 1 season and most of the teams were not serious and the competition was not serious as well, **IMPORTANT** I'm not saying futsal is not serious, but that was my personal experience on a league, I won't say the name of that, no dissing on futsal alright? That's definitely a fun mode :thumbup: )

The last season the decision to take teams like "big foot" was kinda weird and in fact after 1 season they're out.

I never asked to some admins to like me, no one can be loved from everyone, but at least common sense for a team which asked to join the league twice, i call it gratuitous malice.

Answers like this are just embarassing, yeah it can be funny if made by a random, but admins should never muddy players from their community, that just demonstrates how bad some people can be if they have some kind of decisional power, also if it's on HaxBall, I wish what some people could do if they had some kind of responsability on a game with mutable community.

That's my usual year post, take my lifeblood :cyclops:

EdinsonCavani

Re: You can't lose the opportunity for

Postby Muris 9 » May 17th, 2021, 8:25 pm

EdinsonCavani wrote:You can't lose the opportunity for showing how bad you are as a person, I'm talking about people like Muris 9, on this team application almost every team got accepted

yours and his didn't, I'd ask myself why if I were u :)
btw I'm such a bad person only after u beg me to accept ur team (I'm not even an admin and I'm rly happy with their team-picking once again) or in general? :clown:

EdinsonCavani wrote:Someone knows my story, I was haxball tryharder when this game was played a lot, I started playing in 2011, feedme member since 2013, 300 posts on this forum (some of them kinda controversial :D), I was captain of my teams in YeS, ILH, haxtrick and other leagues, I completed more than 30 seasons with my teams (but it looks like the problem for some guys is that I disbanded 1 season), I played a lot of HCL with 3 quarter finals obtained won a nations cup, finalist on esl championship etc.

Wow, you basically gotta have been a complete moron then if they keep rejecting you :D

EdinsonCavani wrote:I play mainly Valorant, where I'm immortal and where I want to try to be a professional, so I don't play haxball a lot obviously, anyway I don't regret my times on haxball, we're a group of people who grow up together and we would really like to play haxball (like spanish blue panthers etc.) on a league where there are not so many tryharders (like 2nd division feedme), but the big selfishness of someone is the reason for that we got rejected twice in 2 seasons. (We got invited in more than 1 league and we didn't accept, that should let you think that we don't care if we play haxball or not, we don't want to compete, we just want the right environment for playing again, coz we played futsal for 1 season and most of the teams were not serious and the competition was not serious as well, **IMPORTANT** I'm not saying futsal is not serious, but that was my personal experience on a league, I won't say the name of that, no dissing on futsal alright? That's definitely a fun mode :thumbup: )

Thank you, but we kinda don't care

EdinsonCavani wrote:The last season the decision to take teams like "big foot" was kinda weird and in fact after 1 season they're out.

The decision of getting your team was kinda weird too, in fact you were disbanded for deflosses and nearly got banned because of faking and macro.

EdinsonCavani wrote:Answers like this are just embarassing, yeah it can be funny if made by a random, but admins should never muddy players from their community, that just demonstrates how bad some people can be if they have some kind of decisional power, also if it's on HaxBall, I wish what some people could do if they had some kind of responsability on a game with mutable community.

That's why I never wanted to be an admin in the first place, so that I can reply to all of you one of the kinds who unfortunatelly still visit this forum.

EdinsonCavani wrote:That's my usual year post, take my lifeblood :cyclops:

See you next year, hope you come cry sooner tho

Muris 9

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Postby EdinsonCavani » May 17th, 2021, 8:28 pm

Get some class my friend

"we don't care" about how u keep sending inscriptions (low blow)
"I'm not admin" that's what you keep saying, but everyone knows how u have impact on decisions, like u had impact when we got taken being a member of that team

and when this is the 1st sentence written on the official teamspeak

EdinsonCavani

Postby Lyreco » May 17th, 2021, 9:28 pm

EdinsonCavani wrote:You can't lose the opportunity for showing how bad you are as a person, I'm talking about people like Muris 9, on this team application almost every team got accepted

Someone knows my story, I was haxball tryharder when this game was played a lot, I started playing in 2011, feedme member since 2013, 300 posts on this forum (some of them kinda controversial :D), I was captain of my teams in YeS, ILH, haxtrick and other leagues, I completed more than 30 seasons with my teams (but it looks like the problem for some guys is that I disbanded 1 season), I played a lot of HCL with 3 quarter finals obtained won a nations cup, finalist on esl championship etc.

I play mainly Valorant, where I'm immortal and where I want to try to be a professional, so I don't play haxball a lot obviously, anyway I don't regret my times on haxball, we're a group of people who grow up together and we would really like to play haxball (like spanish blue panthers etc.) on a league where there are not so many tryharders (like 2nd division feedme), but the big selfishness of someone is the reason for that we got rejected twice in 2 seasons. (We got invited in more than 1 league and we didn't accept, that should let you think that we don't care if we play haxball or not, we don't want to compete, we just want the right environment for playing again, coz we played futsal for 1 season and most of the teams were not serious and the competition was not serious as well, **IMPORTANT** I'm not saying futsal is not serious, but that was my personal experience on a league, I won't say the name of that, no dissing on futsal alright? That's definitely a fun mode :thumbup: )

The last season the decision to take teams like "big foot" was kinda weird and in fact after 1 season they're out.

I never asked to some admins to like me, no one can be loved from everyone, but at least common sense for a team which asked to join the league twice, i call it gratuitous malice.

Answers like this are just embarassing, yeah it can be funny if made by a random, but admins should never muddy players from their community, that just demonstrates how bad some people can be if they have some kind of decisional power, also if it's on HaxBall, I wish what some people could do if they had some kind of responsability on a game with mutable community.

who cares

Lyreco

Postby lsco » May 18th, 2021, 10:50 am

lmao, their decision not to accept your team has nothing to do with common sense.
Maybe don't provocate next time while you're applying with a new team.

lsco

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby EdinsonCavani » May 18th, 2021, 11:15 am

lmao, their decision not to accept your team has nothing to do with common sense.

I mean, we sent inscription last season (with almost same lineup which confirms the solidity of our group) and we got rejected, we accepted the decision and we tried again after a few months, our perseverance should have been awarded in my opinion, but the result is that we get rejected again favoring also teams created in the team application period. That's why I talk about common sense, selfishness etc, this decision is taken about personal feelings and not about objective stuff (also because the teams' request this season was really low, instead of giving a chance to a continuous project, they gave a slot to a fake account and 2 teams who never showed themselves, fresh accounts as well), I suggested to implement 2 more slots in the league coz the low demand of this team app and the high risk to see someone disbanded soon but that option has never been considered, you can't ignore all these factors, that's why I talk about malice

No one of us provocated anyone, I don't post in forum since many months and I don't even join pubs or teamspeak, so I don't know where did you see these provocations coming from, we just apply twice like a normal team with a normal description

EdinsonCavani

Postby lsco » May 18th, 2021, 12:47 pm

EdinsonCavani wrote:

I mean, we sent inscription last season (with almost same lineup which confirms the solidity of our group) and we got rejected, we accepted the decision and we tried again after a few months, our perseverance should have been awarded in my opinion, but the result is that we get rejected again favoring also teams created in the team application period. That's why I talk about common sense, selfishness etc, this decision is taken about personal feelings and not about objective stuff (also because the teams' request this season was really low, instead of giving a chance to a continuous project, they gave a slot to a fake account and 2 teams who never showed themselves, fresh accounts as well), I suggested to implement 2 more slots in the league coz the low demand of this team app and the high risk to see someone disbanded soon but that option has never been considered, you can't ignore all these factors, that's why I talk about malice

No one of us provocated anyone, I don't post in forum since many months and I don't even join pubs or teamspeak, so I don't know where did you see these provocations coming from, we just apply twice like a normal team with a normal description

viewtopic.php?f=188&t=10790
viewtopic.php?f=232&t=10786

lsco

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby EdinsonCavani » May 18th, 2021, 1:45 pm

EdinsonCavani

Postby ZIUM » May 18th, 2021, 9:17 pm

tldr but muris is just a kid so nobody should take care of his words

ZIUM

Postby Soul » May 20th, 2021, 1:10 am

lsco wrote:

np, next ssn he will apply again and will do the same :bounce:

Soul

Position: Goalkeeper

Return to General Haxball Discussion