You can give me perm ban.

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: You can give me perm ban.

Postby aMp » November 30th, 2020, 12:24 pm

supermazhine wrote:
Masa wrote:This is not a macro, as I said, I will do everything to prove that I play without any cheats.

I will not let 4E have points that they do not deserve.

I could record a few fs with a visible keyboard and then admins can compare it, i think thats the only way.

ok u say ur not macro i will show to everyone that u lie

on last ssn when u played with invc u didnt play with this flash of spam and ur spam was look normal i can even show :
(form last ssn masa spam) : https://www.haxball.com/replay?v=3#http ... a1144.hbr2
3:13 looks normal spam 5:53 look here normal spam. 14:58 look masa flash+ his spam looks no macro
this ssn the game vs 4E when masa played i will show all times he use vs us macro if u guys didnt sew (he used vs FEAR and vs 4R ) all of you can check this games.

https://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?na ... a41d524888

Times & Comments:

2:55: First to be seen as macro

2:59: he did a double against the corner with macro aswell u see the after effect of it.

3:13: until 3:16: lol, idk what to say about this, this is a worse case than Bullas.

16:20: 0.75/0.5x (Slowmotion) This is macro pure disgusting macro. Just why lol..

16:30: until 16:37 Slowtion 0.75/0.5x (Slowmotion): Idk what to say about this too. Macro.

16:48: This is another macro..

17:20: supermazhien shoots on him here, He x's 4times more than still misses the bal.

18:20: Flashing with macro while blocked.

19:10: Extra flash after double shoot in corner (0.5x slowmotion)

19:31: HUGE MACRO

19:42: Another macro flash vs me

I also reported for the game FEAR vs SA but it was "too late" I am not asking for defwin but you could be fair like you were to hakut , bullas ETC

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

News Articles: 0

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Ferry » November 30th, 2020, 1:08 pm

I cannot comment on whether masa uses macro or not, but I can say this about him:

When I was younger, maybe junior high, I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my sister got her hair done. So when there i am, sitting in the waiting area of a hair salon with my niece and who walks in but masa.
I was nervous as fuck, and just kept looking at him, as he read a magazine and waited, but didn't know what to say. Pretty soon though my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother masa, but she wouldn't stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asking what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So, masa put down his magazine, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of a hair salon. Chill guy, really nice about it.

Ferry

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Zoro1 » November 30th, 2020, 1:45 pm

aMp wrote:you could be fair like you were to hakut , bullas ETC

hakut and bullas were totally proven macro users, they even confessed themselves using it if im not wrong. even though masa is my teammate I have to say that he is maybe the most suspicious player in the community on macro usage standpoint. he spams so fucking strong but yet it still does not prove he has 100% macro. so your comparing how fair masa's ban is with bullas/hakut is nonsense. if you think it makes sense, then there are many other *yet not proven* players in this league around the same spamming strength with masa /which im not gonna tell their names one by one but everyone knows/, they have to be issued aswell, as masa was.

Zoro1

Postby Yannex » November 30th, 2020, 1:58 pm

damn admins still working on this league.. ok ok lets see

in my professional and very accurate eyes, all listed below are macro's (admins to work!)
wroz
nik
misaj
marble
masa
hulk (dont even try you're the main one from your team..)
taziek (XDDD)
supermazhine
El Drago
bullas
vicho
gilbert
sc30
martyk

this is not personal you're all just too obv..
there are few more but i focused on the main ones, i cba.. this is enough for the laughs of their inc deny :D :popcorn: :popcorn:

Yannex

Postby chuck d fresh » November 30th, 2020, 2:28 pm

Its kinda funny situation. Team which is known for playing with "fast X" is reporting another player for "fast X" and this player is getting banned. For real... Some people are playing with obvious "fast X" for such a long time and they are still free. You don't have to believe me, but I'm one hundred percent sure that masa doesn't have macro - since I'm laughing at him whole time. Lets ban whole Slappers, whole 4E, don't know its goin in GG, ban SuarezN7 (he doesn't have a macro, but u can do it). As its known and I tested it Kickratelimit doesn't allow us to use macro (try it if u want or I don't know some dirty workarounds).

chuck d fresh

Position: Forward

Postby Rizzoli » November 30th, 2020, 2:49 pm

frenkie de jongeż wrote:Its kinda funny situation. Team which is known for playing with "fast X" is reporting another player for "fast X" and this player is getting banned. For real... Some people are playing with obvious "fast X" for such a long time and they are still free. You don't have to believe me, but I'm one hundred percent sure that masa doesn't have macro - since I'm laughing at him whole time. Lets ban whole Slappers, whole 4E, don't know its goin in GG, ban SuarezN7 (he doesn't have a macro, but u can do it). As its known and I tested it Kickratelimit doesn't allow us to use macro (try it if u want or I don't know some dirty workarounds).

It's obviously still possible to use macro even with kickratelimit lol, are you trying to say nobody is using macro at the moment? Xddd

"Jesam li veći kockar ja, koji sam prokockao vlastiti novac ili neki koji su prokockali svetinju, osmijeh djece i radost navijača?"

Josip Kuže, uno di noi
Rizzoli

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby lsco » November 30th, 2020, 3:22 pm

seems like the perfect time to quit haxball, please lets get this season over with already... :mani:

yeah, imo masa is macro, But its fucked up that he has no way to defend himself

Last edited by lsco on November 30th, 2020, 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lsco

Postby NesTro » November 30th, 2020, 3:47 pm

its really fun to watch supermazhine talking about macro..

NesTro

Postby grünersamt » November 30th, 2020, 3:57 pm

Hello everyone,

why dont we increase the kick_ratelimit even more, maybe even to a highness ( :alien: ) where some "skills" or "tricks" in the corner aren't even possible anymore? Where you can use your macro but it won't help you since making the right pass at the moment and your own movement is more important than who can press the most times x in the corner (actually one well timed kick vs such a corner gameplay still is superior in my very own opinion but thats some other business right now).

Some months ago I tested some different settings out already after I read from the idea from I think it was socrates who wrote it in any thread I cant remember anymore. I even played one half of a fs with this adjusted kick_ratelimit I came up with after some testing (/kick_ratelimit 2 60 3) vs a team which either is strong in destroying keyboards, dj'ing or just had some third party software, or even coded a macro themself, who knows. As far as I remember the half where we used the harsher setting was way more fun to play since each player was forced to make passes and cornering and spamming just didn't bring any real benefit.

Still, this is just my very personal opinion, it was only one half of a fs, not an official, and maybe this setting is too harsh in order to do special/ fast tricks which I can't evaluate because I wouldn't do them or just can not do them, who knows. What I want to say is maybe there is even more potential in this specific setting, a potential to let macro users be macro users but taking the benefits of using these scripts away entirley, a time where we dont have to create, read or let these kind of threads exist, give the game more focus on passes, movements, and all in all tactical knowledge again.

Cheers

grünersamt

Postby chuck d fresh » November 30th, 2020, 3:58 pm

Rizzoli wrote:It's obviously still possible to use macro even with kickratelimit lol, are you trying to say nobody is using macro at the moment? Xddd

Xdddd
I'm ironising, obviously its possible.. Just laughing about that two seasons ago (?) everybody said its over, macro doesn't work.

for supermahzine (about -4 reputation). HOW CAN YOU BE SO HYPOCRITICAL? You are now playing with Hulk, Taziek, Maldo (I'm not sure, sorry Maldo)... Even u're using macro, and U ARE TALKING TO ME "so sad to try defing macro player".. Oh fuck, can't stop laughing.

chuck d fresh

Postby taziek » November 30th, 2020, 4:21 pm

the community has fewer and fewer people and you just want to ban people, the macro problem doesn’t come from now, it comes from a few years ago, and many players here are being hypocrites because they are macrousers and they want to try to ban other players :D

taziek

Postby nik » November 30th, 2020, 4:49 pm

P4ER wrote:
jasko wrote:I'll try to speak from an objective standpoint here as I think I'm the first to say someone has macro if I see one.

I already told Hulk privately that I won't try to defend Masa, but it seems hypocritical to accuse him of macro and suspend him, while others, namely marble, vichoexe and possibly many more who weren't reported recently are actually getting away with it.

I gave an example of other people spamming 15-20 times per second 3-4 flashes in a row, they didn't get suspended, but masa here on every single example spams at best 15 times per second (even the example paer sent there's 3 kicks (at .567 .633 .733), you can't tell me that's proof of macro.

Another thing I want to bring up is how exactly does the judging system work? I'm part of the judges, I guess, but the forum section where the voting for marble's and masa's macro reports had only 1 vote (no, not admin), where are the other votes? Does it mean this 1 person decided the outcome of these 2 people? Is there a separate voting held privately between admins and other judges? Also, the rules themselves are fairly dumb at the moment when it comes to macro cases and voting itself - apparently 1 vote against macro is enough to throw the case away, obviously if a top player gets reported, it's likely he has friends who are also judges, who won't objectively vote, what I would propose is to change that rule to be something like 80% have to vote for macro to get the player suspended, I think it's fair and leaves less room for such things.

Overall I've lost faith in fighting macro and other unfair advantages that this game has to offer, the community is fucked, reputation means all, always has..

The problem is also the people like you and more that plays with known macro users.. you can tell them to go play with themselves..
You cant say you didn't know masa is macro.. you need to be retarded to not know it if you play this game on a daily basis like most of the div 1 teams...
from 4E you dont need to expect anything this team full of cancer from the top to the bottom, but if you and wrozbita are people with normal common sense you should have not adding him in the first place.

Just for example for the period time I've played for Slappers, Enzo added Paranoia for being a bench player (not even gonna play) and i told him kick him he has no place in this community..
if the majority of the people were normal like me and not asslickers the community would have been much better, you can say im toxic since im not getting along with the most of the players but i just cant handle the amount of the licking and hypocrisy people have in this community.

first of all ima goin to ask u,how u mention yourself as a normal person,that's too hilarious haha
if u r doin tha ok i can say it's normal,every retarded guy thinks that he s not retarded,BUT if u really think that u r normal person,if u know basics of the game, how the fuck u say that masa used macro,at least on that game,for instance i would say some words of that community( already said many times)but i ll repeat it,dis community is full of nerds,cringes etc etc
like when i see how they r acting not only on the pitch,they r playing together(not only 4e)for some days,after they r insulting each other asf,idk how i can believe that only i have dis question,u guys suck dicks really and probably u ll be always like that,u should defend dis guy,i remember u didn't have good friendship with them,maybe coz of insanity,u yannex and some guys as well,but if u r objective and not blind u should defend him but u wouldn't be P4ER on that situation ;) admins if u r goin ban some player,first u need to ask i think so,that's correct whatever he didn't use macro at least on that game

nik

Postby GirlontaR » November 30th, 2020, 4:52 pm

P4ER wrote:
Review for the Admins 2 : after seeing this solution you have voting in private forum with "Macro Meeting Crew" which are most likely asslickers (voting for their friends favor) playing in Div 1 and will probably vote their own favor depends on the table.
bad solution, this should be solved by "Wisdom of the crowd" publicly or by the Admin crew ONLY.

No way. This shouldn't be solved by "Wisdom of the crowd" as you achive nothing, most of times the crowd is friends with the culprit and/or the overall vote will be most likely tied or around 50%-50%. Admin crew ONLY? Sure but they are way too short on ppl. There should be around 10-15 votes for these kinda things but you can't have that much ppl as they are a lot of few ppl that are unbiased.

Rizzoli wrote:
And who was voting? Things like this can never be private, it's a bigger joke than before and the bans are still ridiculous, people like bullas owned and hakutter shouldn't be able to play this league ever again.

Hard disagree. It should be private with the results till they can give a proper difintive answer. Otherwise they should at least let the "culprit" know there has been a report made onto him so that he can at least defend himself. Hard agree with the rest of the sentence tho.

In the end, I believe admins can try and choose a "comitee" that should be chosen by admins themselves, doing their job along with admins to cast their votes whatever problem we have at that time. Admins, select people you trust that they are unbiased and when the time comes with any problem marco or whatever it can occur let them cast their votes or discussions with you.

GirlontaR

Postby Allen » November 30th, 2020, 5:01 pm

the only way to create a "macro voting crew" is to get a bunch of trusted players and vote it between themselves, getting team captains oר whatever the fuck u are doing atm wont work since people are friends with other people and people have interests to ban other people so it would be easier to win, even if u voted someone like hulk or wroz who imo dont have macro people would still vote for macro since people hate them and to play against them.

כולכם שמאלנים חוץ מדינזי

Allen

Postby chuck d fresh » November 30th, 2020, 5:06 pm

GirlontaR wrote:
No way. This shouldn't be solved by "Wisdom of the crowd" as you achive nothing, most of times the crowd is friends with the culprit and/or the overall vote will be most likely tied or around 50%-50%. Admin crew ONLY? Sure but they are way too short on ppl. There should be around 10-15 votes for these kinda things but you can't have that much ppl as they are a lot of few ppl that are unbiased.

I'm not sure if you know masa.. But he got no friends, he doesn't like EVEN ME.

chuck d fresh

Postby ROCKYBALBOA » November 30th, 2020, 5:12 pm

Here is my example position : 8.24(MARBLE) https://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?na ... c577ca2487

Actually I just want to give 1 position example from this season and if you want to see more suspicious positions, you can find it in replay. I dont know who is masa and i cant say hes using macro or not but if you look my example you will see these positions are more suspicious than masa's macro claim.

I hope that player not will take serious because its just a example, please dont take personal. If anybody find a position about me, everybody can share in here too. But I think that even that player should not be penalized without any evidence. However, I already said this is not right for masa to be punished because there is no evidence. All of those who had been punished at this level before had been punished by their own admissions.

I dont want to share give some nicknames like Yannex but If if you think the masa should be banned then i can say i can find minimum 15-20 players doing keystrokes better than masa. If masa uses macro there is no problem, he will not use again with this way. But what if masa not using a macro? He will do same keystrokes and same spam battles after the penalty ending and maybe they will think hes using macro again. As i said i cant say anything masa clearly i dont know him but i think he has not macro.

Also i think they decided in wrong time. If masa uses a macro, masa already played vs gentlegeeks and S'A won. Why that game not decided for a defwin or masa already played a lot of matches for S'A. On the other way, why y guys didnt decide before the SW vs 4E? If you decided earlier, 4E could be the champion. It was possibility and masa was not going to play vs gentlegeeks already. I think these 2 teams are victimized because of the late announcement of the decision. The other teams maybe not complained about that but if any player uses macro ofcourse he will used in another matches too. This decision does not affect the current season much, but even if the decisions to be taken in the next seasons are wrong, it will be important for the teams to plan the season.

I think theres no team happy with this decision including Smokin Aces. The late announcement of the decision was a handicap for 4E and Gentlegeeks teams. Also as aMp wrote, it became a handicap for FEAR too. Ofcourse, making decisions does not make everyone happy, but making decisions quickly at least prevents more harmful consequences.

ROCKYBALBOA

Postby ZIUM » November 30th, 2020, 5:43 pm

i was saying he use macro 2 yrs ago tho, he's just weak

ZIUM

Postby sw1zy » November 30th, 2020, 5:45 pm

u guys dont understand? if the turks get banned this community dies

sw1zy

Postby P4ER » November 30th, 2020, 5:47 pm

ROCKYBALBOA wrote:Here is my example position : 8.24(MARBLE) https://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?na ... c577ca2487

Actually I just want to give 1 position example from this season and if you want to see more suspicious positions, you can find it in replay. I dont know who is masa and i cant say hes using macro or not but if you look my example you will see these positions are more suspicious than masa's macro claim.

I hope that player not will take serious because its just a example, please dont take personal. If anybody find a position about me, everybody can share in here too. But I think that even that player should not be penalized without any evidence. However, I already said this is not right for masa to be punished because there is no evidence. All of those who had been punished at this level before had been punished by their own admissions.

I dont want to share give some nicknames like Yannex but If if you think the masa should be banned then i can say i can find minimum 15-20 players doing keystrokes better than masa. If masa uses macro there is no problem, he will not use again with this way. But what if masa not using a macro? He will do same keystrokes and same spam battles after the penalty ending and maybe they will think hes using macro again. As i said i cant say anything masa clearly i dont know him but i think he has not macro.

Also i think they decided in wrong time. If masa uses a macro, masa already played vs gentlegeeks and S'A won. Why that game not decided for a defwin or masa already played a lot of matches for S'A. On the other way, why y guys didnt decide before the SW vs 4E? If you decided earlier, 4E could be the champion. It was possibility and masa was not going to play vs gentlegeeks already. I think these 2 teams are victimized because of the late announcement of the decision. The other teams maybe not complained about that but if any player uses macro ofcourse he will used in another matches too. This decision does not affect the current season much, but even if the decisions to be taken in the next seasons are wrong, it will be important for the teams to plan the season.

I think theres no team happy with this decision including Smokin Aces. The late announcement of the decision was a handicap for 4E and Gentlegeeks teams. Also as aMp wrote, it became a handicap for FEAR too. Ofcourse, making decisions does not make everyone happy, but making decisions quickly at least prevents more harmful consequences.

Well written comment, but only one thing bothers me.. if you know all of this im sure you know about Buub, Bullas (confirmed), Norb macro usage, why they are in your team? obv they will someday will get reported by somebody.

P4ER

Postby Browning » November 30th, 2020, 6:10 pm

Only solution would be to put an anticheat program as we did in Italian league (league dead after that), but afterwards the user would drop to the point that from 3 divisions it would only be possible to do one, so is a difficult decision for admin.

Last edited by Browning on November 30th, 2020, 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Browning

PreviousNext

Return to General Haxball Discussion