You can give me perm ban.

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: You can give me perm ban.

Postby vegeta » December 2nd, 2020, 2:19 pm

vegeta

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Fernando Torres » December 2nd, 2020, 4:09 pm

Last edited by Fernando Torres on August 21st, 2021, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando Torres

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby EdinsonCavani » December 22nd, 2020, 8:21 pm

Unluckily I come only now on this post because you know, if I'm not playing the game, I'm not even controlling forums etc.

Is Masa using macros?

No, he's not, he never used macros and he won't ever use macros.

Why?

Because on the recording you sent there's nothing suspicious, but more than all, because he's og in haxball, and I don't think og players will never use macros, because players like him and many others gave dignity to this game since the release

If you want to find 100% macro users just check all the 2015/2020 players, a lot of them started ruining haxball using macros and they are still ruining the game on feedme, hcl, nation cups and all the other leagues, I think that Pas de Nom's era has been the last golden era of this game, you saw beautiful team play and not the sh*t you watch on half the matches right now between "proplayers" who don't even know how to pass the ball

#freemasa one of few pro left on hax community

EdinsonCavani

Postby Kivi » April 4th, 2021, 1:00 pm

eleven wrote:Unluckily I come only now on this post because you know, if I'm not playing the game, I'm not even controlling forums etc.

Is Masa using macros?

No, he's not, he never used macros and he won't ever use macros.

Why?

Because on the recording you sent there's nothing suspicious, but more than all, because he's og in haxball, and I don't think og players will never use macros, because players like him and many others gave dignity to this game since the release

If you want to find 100% macro users just check all the 2015/2020 players, a lot of them started ruining haxball using macros and they are still ruining the game on feedme, hcl, nation cups and all the other leagues, I think that Pas de Nom's era has been the last golden era of this game, you saw beautiful team play and not the sh*t you watch on half the matches right now between "proplayers" who don't even know how to pass the ball

#freemasa one of few pro left on hax community

Since I'm a real OG if I may say so, I'll allow myself to reply to this whack post.

He has macro, but 90% of the accusations here are beyond whack and not proof. Especially those from P4ER.
You cannot take "spamming" as proof for macro because you guys have no clue how hard we spammed our keys in games between aN and YeS. I literally spammed 3 keys at the same time to fight the spam of Chro, Fritz and Co. in corners or against turks in fs that definitely used macro's back then.

Have you heard Caccapucu's keyboard when he's spamming?
Like he'd literally "rape" his keyboard. Same with Barca, same with me back then.

Players became so sensitive for small little behaviors because some still suck after years of playing without any improvements. Spamming has its weakness(es), multiple times mentioned by me and especially macro spammers lose to it. If you're sure that the opponent uses a macro or is just an overbearing spammer, just let yourself get bounced back and move your model with the motion that makes you fly back. In fact, this will most of the times open small spaces that you can shoot through so that the AM/ST can score goals. I've assisted Alekos easily 10 goals with just doing that.

Now back to the accusations..

Very clear proof is this piece of information:
https://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?nagranie=3f4349082e1b948a96173aa41d524888

3:00 - 3:15 - definitely macro.
The most detailed proof is 3:09 - 3:12, how he uses it to bounce it of the wall with the 3rd activation of the macro. That's completely unnatural movement and not something any normal person would do. You can observe this behavior multiple times.

Kivi

Position: Forward

Postby aMp » April 4th, 2021, 1:22 pm

Watch FEAR vs Smoking aces in cup you will see a lot of moments when masa used macro but yea we In general romanians are so cancers and we didnt complain anything

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Previous

Return to General Haxball Discussion