You can give me perm ban.

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

You can give me perm ban.

Postby Masa » November 29th, 2020, 10:37 pm

You can give me a perm ban, because I will play exactly the same way after these not fair suspension that you gave me.
I never used macro in my life, im not going play worse on purpose just because some crybabies like hulk or supermachine cant win points on the pitch.
If I could somehow prove that I don't have a macro, I will do it.
Nobody wrote to me to explain the situation, you didn't even give me a chance to defend myself.

Masa

News Articles: 0

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: You can give me perm ban.

Postby P4ER » November 29th, 2020, 10:42 pm

Since they did all the case in private i needed to watch the replay by myself to see if its justified ban:
https://www.haxball.com/replay?v=3#http ... f946c.hbr2
check 16:24, i have no motivation to check more but this is obv macro. (as objective mind)

The admins gave you 3 matchday's ban on this.. I would give you permaban straight away, please do the community a favor and leave and if you can take supermizdayen with you that would be even better.

Review for the Admins: temporary bans over macro usage aren't effective, they will use it again after they will understand they are worse without it. [and knows this is a joke penalty].
***Also gotta say protests gotta be public, you can't have a 1 sided protest for easier life.

Last edited by P4ER on November 30th, 2020, 12:35 am, edited 6 times in total.
P4ER

Postby Masa » November 29th, 2020, 10:52 pm

This is not a macro, as I said, I will do everything to prove that I play without any cheats.

I will not let 4E have points that they do not deserve.

I could record a few fs with a visible keyboard and then admins can compare it, i think thats the only way.

Masa

Postby P4ER » November 29th, 2020, 10:56 pm

Masa wrote:This is not a macro, as I said, I will do everything to prove that I play without any cheats.

I could record a few fs with a visible keyboard and then admins can compare it, i think thats the only way.

Wrong, whats the problem playing without any macro software when you are recording your keyboard? like its impossible to spam good without it..
The only way of checking macro usage currently is replays, unfortunately you were too obv in this situation i sent at least. (without knowing on what the case is about just by watching the replay you were banned about).

Last edited by P4ER on November 29th, 2020, 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P4ER

Postby Masa » November 29th, 2020, 11:05 pm

So i can't defend myself?

I know there was a topic about me, why didn't I have access to it? This is not fair, and as i said, admins can ban me pernamently because im not going to change how im playing.

Masa

Postby gio » November 29th, 2020, 11:40 pm

I was specting S'A vs SL, and yes bro.. you were alrdy kinda suspect after that game and i told to everyone in channel.. then look what p4er linked :/

gio

Division 2 Winner: Season 5

Postby Masa » November 29th, 2020, 11:48 pm

You can link me every fucking situation where you suspecting me to have macro. Thats will not change the fact that they didint gave me chance to defend myself.
I will say it again, i dont have macro, but i know that my words means nothing so i wanna prove it in some other way.

Masa

Postby KROL » November 30th, 2020, 12:44 am

IMAGINE GETTING BANNED FOR USING MACRO AGAINST TEAM WHICH HAS THE BIGGEST MACRO ASIAN-USER AND HE STILL HAVEN'T BEEN REPORTED/BANNED PERMANENTLY

@HULK U'RE SUCH A TRYHARD AND HYPOCRITE REPORTING SOMEONE FOR MACRO JUST BECAUSE U DIDINT WIN MATCH MDR
CLEAN YOUR TEAM UP FROM MACRO USERS BEFORE YOU REPORT SOMEONE ELSE

TRASH COMMUNITY

KROL

Position: Forward

Postby Anddy » November 30th, 2020, 7:17 am

I have a question though

The kick ratelimit DOES efficiently prevent "macroable" spams, the player keeps flashing but it has no effect except multiple very fast fakeshots. The player can flash 900 times per second, only a few will be indeed kicked (I don't remember savi's explanation)

I mean, whether masa uses macro or not should be futile since we made macro equally or less effective than humans, flashing very fast is now useless.

Anddy

Postby jasko » November 30th, 2020, 9:10 am

I'll try to speak from an objective standpoint here as I think I'm the first to say someone has macro if I see one.

I already told Hulk privately that I won't try to defend Masa, but it seems hypocritical to accuse him of macro and suspend him, while others, namely marble, vichoexe and possibly many more who weren't reported recently are actually getting away with it.

I gave an example of other people spamming 15-20 times per second 3-4 flashes in a row, they didn't get suspended, but masa here on every single example spams at best 15 times per second (even the example paer sent there's 3 kicks (at .567 .633 .733), you can't tell me that's proof of macro.

Another thing I want to bring up is how exactly does the judging system work? I'm part of the judges, I guess, but the forum section where the voting for marble's and masa's macro reports had only 1 vote (no, not admin), where are the other votes? Does it mean this 1 person decided the outcome of these 2 people? Is there a separate voting held privately between admins and other judges? Also, the rules themselves are fairly dumb at the moment when it comes to macro cases and voting itself - apparently 1 vote against macro is enough to throw the case away, obviously if a top player gets reported, it's likely he has friends who are also judges, who won't objectively vote, what I would propose is to change that rule to be something like 80% have to vote for macro to get the player suspended, I think it's fair and leaves less room for such things.

Overall I've lost faith in fighting macro and other unfair advantages that this game has to offer, the community is fucked, reputation means all, always has..

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Hannes » November 30th, 2020, 9:27 am

There were three votes for masa macro!?
Marble voting was tied...
There were no cases made about other people...

Im not sure right now if this system of handling it is the best and it could be changed, to what? Open prosecuting and monitoring every match? Is that more safe of being kept unbiased? And is it suitable and implementable to use?

Hannes

News Articles: 27
Betting Coins: 200

Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Postby P4ER » November 30th, 2020, 9:38 am

jasko wrote:I'll try to speak from an objective standpoint here as I think I'm the first to say someone has macro if I see one.

I already told Hulk privately that I won't try to defend Masa, but it seems hypocritical to accuse him of macro and suspend him, while others, namely marble, vichoexe and possibly many more who weren't reported recently are actually getting away with it.

I gave an example of other people spamming 15-20 times per second 3-4 flashes in a row, they didn't get suspended, but masa here on every single example spams at best 15 times per second (even the example paer sent there's 3 kicks (at .567 .633 .733), you can't tell me that's proof of macro.

Another thing I want to bring up is how exactly does the judging system work? I'm part of the judges, I guess, but the forum section where the voting for marble's and masa's macro reports had only 1 vote (no, not admin), where are the other votes? Does it mean this 1 person decided the outcome of these 2 people? Is there a separate voting held privately between admins and other judges? Also, the rules themselves are fairly dumb at the moment when it comes to macro cases and voting itself - apparently 1 vote against macro is enough to throw the case away, obviously if a top player gets reported, it's likely he has friends who are also judges, who won't objectively vote, what I would propose is to change that rule to be something like 80% have to vote for macro to get the player suspended, I think it's fair and leaves less room for such things.

Overall I've lost faith in fighting macro and other unfair advantages that this game has to offer, the community is fucked, reputation means all, always has..

The problem is also the people like you and more that plays with known macro users.. you can tell them to go play with themselves..
You cant say you didn't know masa is macro.. you need to be retarded to not know it if you play this game on a daily basis like most of the div 1 teams...
from 4E you dont need to expect anything this team full of cancer from the top to the bottom, but if you and wrozbita are people with normal common sense you should have not adding him in the first place.

Just for example for the period time I've played for Slappers, Enzo added Paranoia for being a bench player (not even gonna play) and i told him kick him he has no place in this community..
if the majority of the people were normal like me and not asslickers the community would have been much better, you can say im toxic since im not getting along with the most of the players but i just cant handle the amount of the licking and hypocrisy people have in this community.

Last edited by P4ER on November 30th, 2020, 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
P4ER

Postby jasko » November 30th, 2020, 9:39 am

Either someone makes a program that can with confidence determine if someone used macro in a game, or we start using the program that italian and serbian leagues had before, or we simply forget macro exists by trusting kicklimit to do it's thing. Fact is you can have reports, voting, but it's always subjective, there's never gonna be some sort of hard evidence, unless the person says himself he used it, which let's be real, won't ever happen, unless if you are taziek.

My bad on saying masa's case had only 1 vote, I last saw the voting 1-2 days after the report happened, I guess. But the marble vote was only me and 1 other person (my vote shouldn't count anyway, since it was my team, there was a reason I didn't vote against masa's macro, because I can't be sure if it is or isn't)

P4ER wrote:The problem is also the people like you and more that plays with known macro users.. you can tell them to go play with themselves..
You cant say you didn't know masa is macro.. you need to be retarded to not know it if you play this game on a daily basis like most of the div 1 teams...
from 4E you dont need to expect anything this team full of cancer from the top to the bottom, but if you and wrozbita are people with normal common sense you should have not adding him in the first place.

Just for example for the period time I've played for Slappers, Enzo added Paranoia for being a bench player (not even gonna play) and i told him kick him he has no place in this community..
if the majority of the people were normal like me and not asslickers the community would have been much better, you can say im toxic since im not getting along with the most of the players but i just cant handle the amount of the licking and hypocrisy people have in this community.

The first fs's we played masa I said in team channel "i know they're cancer, but you don't have to use macro" to which he responded "i don't have it..." so that was it for me, it's not like we had an option to not play him, just because I think he may have macro while he's denying it.

Either way, our season got completely fucked by a few individuals and if masa wasn't part of our team we would have disbanded long time ago, others should thank us for continuing to play and not disband with all the things that happened to us this season...

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Ter » November 30th, 2020, 10:31 am

Some of the problems here that this topic is not approaching are about circumstances that we can't control but have a great impact on the game, like for example, how can we distinguish a borderline/doubtful macro usage from the difference that exists in the usage of a mechanical keyboard compared to a membrane one, or even the usage of high extrapolation, which provides an easier manner to use the Fake X mechanic, which in itself helps powerful 2-taps and better power passes for sudden game rotations in attack for the DM position, while also helping positional failures that certainly occur due to input lag, and by the way, continuing my speech about high extrapolation's advantages, how can you ensure that people can't bypass the 200 limit imposed by the game by using a 3rd party software?

Also, how can someone be banned on the pretext of macro when the kick limit command was implemented 2 seasons ago with the pretext of diminishing setups, extrapolation and 3rd party software like macros for possible advantages? Sure enough, people that take charge of this league aren't, as far as I know, not paid in monetary flux, therefore they are basically doing this as a hobby, however, something that cannot be negotiable when u are at charge, no matter how good of a person you are or think you are, no matter how much pay you are getting for your responsibility, is lack of coherency on our decisions, you cannot, and I repeat, CANNOT, have an arbitrary change of mind that goes against the rules/plan/algorithm you designed to take control of any problematic situation that can occur, yes, you can't control everything that can happen, but you can control the coherency of your decisions compared to the initial rules you set up, if you do not have this into account, in my opinion, it gets too easy for your decisions to get deviated by social pressure/emotional behaviour that we are all subjected to, and we don't want that, I'm sure!

In the end, as sad as it sounds, if we can't really control any of these things (we can keep trying, but if we constantly reach an unbreakable wall like we always are...), and every defensive mechanism is rendered as obsolete, we really won't have a choice but to allow some kind of anarchy into this, and legalize 3rd party software to an determinate extent, since there is really no way to control with accuracy who is a priest and who is a sinner, this game isn't nearly as popular as it needed to be for us to truly know who are actually the best players in the game (controlled environments like LANS, where we could control in-person the usage of illegal software). It is a shame that a game that some of us really like it can go down like this, but if the game itself allows certain things that aren't supposed to be allowed... what can we really do but accept that reality and try to make the best out of what it is, of what we control?

EXTRA: Just to clarify, I do not endorse the innocence or the guilt of the player in question, or do I think we should immediately endorse what my last paragraph really stands for, I am just analysing the situation and exposing my interpretation on what should happen long-term and where this dance should be lead towards, which is something that in my opinion you should do too, things shouldn't be about person X, they should always be about the universe that surrounds us.

Ter

Postby Rizzoli » November 30th, 2020, 10:52 am

Hannes wrote:There were three votes for masa macro!?
Marble voting was tied...
There were no cases made about other people...

Im not sure right now if this system of handling it is the best and it could be changed, to what? Open prosecuting and monitoring every match? Is that more safe of being kept unbiased? And is it suitable and implementable to use?

And who was voting? Things like this can never be private, it's a bigger joke than before and the bans are still ridiculous, people like bullas owned and hakutter shouldn't be able to play this league ever again.

"Jesam li veći kockar ja, koji sam prokockao vlastiti novac ili neki koji su prokockali svetinju, osmijeh djece i radost navijača?"

Josip Kuže, uno di noi
Rizzoli

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Masa » November 30th, 2020, 11:49 am

Thats a lot!

This seems like a joke to me, three players decided that i should be suspended without right to defend.
Anyway anything i can wrote here will not change opinion of anyone and i know it, P4ER would rather eat his shit sooner than admit he might be wrong.

So i want to know admins decision, are you going to treat me fair and let me prove that i dont have macro or just leave it like this?

I DONT HAVE FUCKING MACRO.

Masa

Postby P4ER » November 30th, 2020, 12:01 pm

Masa wrote:

Thats a lot!

This seems like a joke to me, three players decided that i should be suspended without right to defend.
Anyway anything i can wrote here will not change opinion of anyone and i know it, P4ER would rather eat his shit sooner than admit he might be wrong.

So i want to know admins decision, are you going to treat me fair and let me prove that i dont have macro or just leave it like this?

I DONT HAVE FUCKING MACRO.

I sent evidence (if you think this is legit you have a problem, im not sending things which are in doubt im enough time in this game + i knew already you are macro from playing against you few matches) in addition i have no reason to be in favor of 4E so thats the most real review youll ever get in this forum.

Review for the Admins 2 : after seeing this solution you have voting in private forum with "Macro Meeting Crew" which are most likely asslickers (voting for their friends favor) playing in Div 1 and will probably vote their own favor depends on the table.
bad solution, this should be solved by "Wisdom of the crowd" publicly or by the Admin crew ONLY.

P4ER

Postby Masa » November 30th, 2020, 12:10 pm

P4ER wrote:I sent evidence (if you think this is legit you have a problem

Yes, I have a problem with people who accuse me of something I did not do.

P4ER wrote: i knew already you are macro

I was never using macro.

Just stop being so closed minded and think about other possibilities.

Masa

Postby supermazhine » November 30th, 2020, 12:17 pm

Masa wrote:This is not a macro, as I said, I will do everything to prove that I play without any cheats.

ok u say ur not macro i will show to everyone that u lie

on last ssn when u played with invc u didnt play with this flash of spam and ur spam was look normal i can even show :
(form last ssn masa spam) : https://www.haxball.com/replay?v=3#http ... a1144.hbr2
3:13 looks normal spam 5:53 look here normal spam. 14:58 look masa flash+ his spam looks no macro
this ssn the game vs 4E when masa played i will show all times he use vs us macro if u guys didnt sew (he used vs FEAR and vs 4R ) all of you can check this games.

https://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?na ... a41d524888

Times & Comments:

2:55: First to be seen as macro

2:59: he did a double against the corner with macro aswell u see the after effect of it.

3:13: until 3:16: lol, idk what to say about this, this is a worse case than Bullas.

16:20: 0.75/0.5x (Slowmotion) This is macro pure disgusting macro. Just why lol..

16:30: until 16:37 Slowtion 0.75/0.5x (Slowmotion): Idk what to say about this too. Macro.

16:48: This is another macro..

17:20: supermazhien shoots on him here, He x's 4times more than still misses the bal.

18:20: Flashing with macro while blocked.

19:10: Extra flash after double shoot in corner (0.5x slowmotion)

19:31: HUGE MACRO

19:42: Another macro flash vs me

supermazhine

Position: Forward

Postby Masa » November 30th, 2020, 12:21 pm

supermazhine wrote:

ok u say ur not macro i will show to everyone that u lie

on last ssn when u played with invc u didnt play with this flash of spam and ur spam was look normal i can even show :
(form last ssn masa spam) : https://www.haxball.com/replay?v=3#http ... a1144.hbr2
3:13 looks normal spam 5:53 look here normal spam. 14:58 look masa flash+ his spam looks no macro
this ssn the game vs 4E when masa played i will show all times he use vs us macro if u guys didnt sew (he used vs FEAR and vs 4R ) all of you can check this games.

https://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?na ... a41d524888

Times & Comments:

2:55: First to be seen as macro

2:59: he did a double against the corner with macro aswell u see the after effect of it.

3:13: until 3:16: lol, idk what to say about this, this is a worse case than Bullas.

16:20: 0.75/0.5x (Slowmotion) This is macro pure disgusting macro. Just why lol..

16:30: until 16:37 Slowtion 0.75/0.5x (Slowmotion): Idk what to say about this too. Macro.

16:48: This is another macro..

17:20: supermazhien shoots on him here, He x's 4times more than still misses the bal.

18:20: Flashing with macro while blocked.

19:10: Extra flash after double shoot in corner (0.5x slowmotion)

19:31: until 19:33: Super fast flashes of macro.

19:42: Another macro flash vs me

I TOLD BEFORE YOU CAN GIVE ME EVERY FUCKING EXAMPLE ON THE PLANET YET STILL I DO NOT HAVE MACRO AND IM READY TO PROVE THAT IN FRONT OF ADMINS.

Masa

Next

Return to General Haxball Discussion