A message to the Israeli community who know me

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

A message to the Israeli community who know me

Postby Khedira » September 30th, 2020, 4:13 pm

admins you may delete this thread my bad for posting that here, it wasn't concerned with the whole feedme community. ty.

Last edited by Khedira on October 22nd, 2020, 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Khedira

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: A message to the Israeli community who know me

Postby orenball » September 30th, 2020, 4:22 pm

אמ:לק

orenball

Postby Khedira » September 30th, 2020, 11:10 pm

orenball wrote:אמ:לק

זה באמת עצוב שישבתי והקדשתי לדברים האלה כל כך הרבה תשומת לב אבל אם כתבתי את מה שכתבתי כנראה שהייתה לזה סיבה טובה. ובזה אני סיימתי

Khedira

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Maradona8 » October 1st, 2020, 11:47 am

English translation

Hi everybody. I retire from the rooms in the country (and forever so if I 'come back' to play someday it will be impersonating) I'm sorry it's retarded reasons because I really enjoyed it lately and I would like to play there a little more, but being in such a community is just not an option for me even if it's a computer game. What am I talking about. And I'm probably not talking about them all but you know what it's like, even one rotten fruit is enough to spoil the whole basket. I'm not talking about quarrels, curses and provocations that are often seen in the rooms because not everyone is in the same mind and these are things that learn over time I also was once like that so I could understand. But I'm talking about a little more serious things and once again people start involving me in their craziness I have nothing to stay in there. Yesterday Barak and Oren told me to go back to trampling with the character of Shimon (like it's me) who turned Oren I realized you laughed but there is nothing funny in it I think it's just childish and digging left me from all these characters and nonsense and later Federer told me 'there are rumors about you being a pedophile' and it really is Made me raise an eyebrow because I realized what kind of people are walking around here among you. I do not understand what makes someone want to behave like this to someone he does not know and who does not interest him in sailing, throw down on me all sorts of fictional characters that interest me gibberish like it's funny someone or talk about me with people behind my back because he has no more conversation topics in life Dirty. I do not know what else was said about me but what I heard is enough for me. Reward is what you do in life you have no limit. I realized that there are certain people here maybe one maybe more do not know and also do not interest me that I prefer not to be in their company not even in a computer game and the understanding will understand. Knowing that such strange people are among us and playing with us just disgusts me. Let it be clear to everyone I do not care what you have ever heard of me and from whom I too can create fictitious identities online and write behind them everything I want and about who I want only that I have a life and I am a sane person. I think I said enough there is no need to elaborate further I will just tell these man / people that for me you are hockey discs in exball and nothing more, and I wish you to continue to rot in front of the screen and do this garbage you do there up to 120. If you are lucky you may get an account someday Mind with yourself and see where you have come from because of a browser game.
And to the normal ones among you that it's most of you I want to say thank you and I enjoyed playing with you. I will not dig in and write an awkward retirement speech as if someone really cares but the last week has been a lot of fun both thanks to the hosts you raised and also due to the good atmosphere that was usually in the rooms. Some of you just have to calm down sometimes with all the quarrels and curses and remember that it's just a game and not worth bassing someone's mood because of it. Usually these quarrels stem from ego but remember that even if one day you are the best players in the game it will not really interest anyone and you will not receive a million shekels prize. So striving for excellence is great and it's all fun but you don't have to step on the less good players if they try, sometimes you can swallow the teams that change all the time anyway. Do not forget that they come to play for fun and it is a pity to be dragged to unpleasant places. In time you will learn that not everything needs to be commented on and on the other hand not everything needs to be responded to.

post Scriptum
In case of need my grout is Pogba # 2862
And if there is anyone in Pidmi who can help me find a group (at least get a test) I would be happy. I have a lot more to improve but I feel like I'm in the right direction and I'm no longer the bunker once he used to kick the ball without thinking. Omri, I saw that you started a team and I would like to play with you, so if you want another substitute goalkeeper and you think there is something to talk about and want to give me a chance to talk.
Thanks

Maradona8

Return to General Haxball Discussion