Taziek Haxball

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Taziek Haxball

Postby taziek » April 22nd, 2020, 12:38 pm

Good Afternoon Feedme Community Haxball Players,

I hereby inform you that today I woke up in a good mood, and I will assume one thing.

Most people in the community don't like me but I ask them to read it to the end. I use macro, as it is easy to see, it is very easy to see who uses it or not, I started using macro when I noticed that almost everyone uses it, when this game started to be just spam ...
Practically a lot of people use "big names" to "noobs"
I can put my hands on the fire that 80% of this community uses macro, but that is no excuse.

I just wanted to take on what I've been doing, and I wish there were more people like me, with balls.

#saynotomacro

For those who are asking, if I'm going to continue using macro the answer is obvious, of course not, otherwise I wouldn't do this post

Last edited by taziek on April 22nd, 2020, 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taziek

News Articles: 0

Re: Taziek Haxball

Postby supermazhine » April 22nd, 2020, 12:52 pm

T

Last edited by supermazhine on April 22nd, 2020, 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
supermazhine

Position: Forward

Postby supermazhine » April 22nd, 2020, 12:53 pm

Taziek my friend thx that u say the true. I agree with you about this game that 80% players today useing this shit the only thing make me mad that ppl don’t report obvious macro like xsha becuse they scare to report top player I don’t like cry about macro and idc who use but if we start this . xSha should get check too.

supermazhine

Postby LaggerMet » April 22nd, 2020, 12:53 pm

supermazhine wrote:Taziek my friend thx that u say the true. I agree with you about this game that 80% players today useing this shit the only thing make me mad that ppl don’t report obvious macro like xsha becuse they scare to report top player I don’t like cry about macro and idc who use but if we start this . xSha should get check too.

do you use macro?

LaggerMet

Postby Allen » April 22nd, 2020, 12:54 pm

LaggerMet wrote:
supermazhine wrote:Taziek my friend thx that u say the true. I agree with you about this game that 80% players today useing this shit the only thing make me mad that ppl don’t report obvious macro like xsha becuse they scare to report top player I don’t like cry about macro and idc who use but if we start this . xSha should get check too.

do you use macro?

double posted with the macro button rip

Allen

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby supermazhine » April 22nd, 2020, 12:55 pm

LaggerMet wrote:

do you use macro?
u can check every offic that u want and show me I use

supermazhine

Postby LaggerMet » April 22nd, 2020, 12:56 pm

supermazhine wrote:
LaggerMet wrote:

do you use macro?
u can check every offic that u want and show me I use

I'm not accusing you... just answer and remember what taziek said
"I just wanted to take on what I've been doing, and I wish there were more people like me, with balls."

LaggerMet

Postby jasko » April 22nd, 2020, 12:58 pm

I mean, going back 1-2 years, you mocked me for having a list of macro users, you insulted me, trashtalked me, provoked me, asked jokingly if you are on the list, knowing full well that you do use macro... So now suddenly you try to excuse yourself by saying you started using it because others use it? No, no, no... You used it waaaaaay before, you didn't start yesterday or this season, or season before that... You ddos, you cheat, you insult and you would have to do something amazing to make up for all that. Peace.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby taziek » April 22nd, 2020, 1:03 pm

jasko wrote:I mean, going back 1-2 years, you mocked me for having a list of macro users, you insulted me, trashtalked me, provoked me, asked jokingly if you are on the list, knowing full well that you do use macro... So now suddenly you try to excuse yourself by saying you started using it because others use it? No, no, no... You used it waaaaaay before, you didn't start yesterday or this season, or season before that... You ddos, you cheat, you insult and you would have to do something amazing to make up for all that. Peace.

Maybe you're right, I wasn't honest, but one day we have to become, but don't be hypocritical, you play with at least one person with 100% macro in your team, I don't know what you're trying to do, you're trying with that I am a ban, you have to grow up nobody makes a list to show on the back, if you are a man show the list to everyone, but now as you are already in a team with some people you must have already removed some names from that list :D

taziek

Postby Yannex » April 22nd, 2020, 1:06 pm

xsha is not macro, spoting macro is easy like taziek said and the difference between his spam to macro spam is massive
you meant to talk about wroz.. thats different story

Last edited by Yannex on April 22nd, 2020, 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yannex

Postby jasko » April 22nd, 2020, 1:08 pm

I stopped caring about it a long time ago, because of people like you who would do anything to save their skin (I wouldn't be surprised if you are making this post to try to save your skin once again on feed me, because you are afraid admins will see your ban in HCL and ban you here as well, since you already have dirt under your nails) and to discredit people who are trying to reveal these things. I saw it will do nothing even if I do report those people. And if you knew me at all you would know I want competition, not winning through bans, but you are just walking into shit yourself, you don't need help.

edit : some of you guys wouldn't be able to differentiate a macro from fast spam, you just accuse people that win most of their spams, or because they're able to outspam you even though you either use macro or are a good spammer otherwise, try to be unbiased and objective and take your head out of the sand for once

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Postby taziek » April 22nd, 2020, 1:20 pm

jasko wrote:I stopped caring about it a long time ago, because of people like you who would do anything to save their skin (I wouldn't be surprised if you are making this post to try to save your skin once again on feed me, because you are afraid admins will see your ban in HCL and ban you here as well, since you already have dirt under your nails) and to discredit people who are trying to reveal these things. I saw it will do nothing even if I do report those people. And if you knew me at all you would know I want competition, not winning through bans, but you are just walking into shit yourself, you don't need help.

edit : some of you guys wouldn't be able to differentiate a macro from fast spam, you just accuse people that win most of their spams, or because they're able to outspam you even though you either use macro or are a good spammer otherwise, try to be unbiased and objective and take your head out of the sand for once

when a person does a good deed is it to save their own skin?

U dont want to win trough bans? So what happened to Bullas?

I made the topic the admins will see and can do whatever they want, if they ban me they have to ban 300 more with me, including wrozbita and JC7

And the admins must have already seen the ban on the hcl, just for your information

taziek

Postby xSha » April 22nd, 2020, 1:46 pm

What are you on about? You have seen countless of videos of me spamming on my keyboard back when we played together in TPP and now you suddenly accuse me of macro? My spam used to be even better and you are the one guy that tried to convince me to spam more often towards the opponents goal :fp:
Your hypocrisy is pathetic and if you wanted to be taken seriously, you should have accused me back when we played in TPP, not now when I happen to be your opponent.

xSha

Postby JC7s hayki » April 22nd, 2020, 2:34 pm

If you think i am using macro, then just report to admins. Don't write here "if admins ban me they have to ban 300 more ppl include jc". it seems like you are threatening them -_-... and i promise you i wont insult the guy who opened the topic of macro complaint as you did in aMp's post tanziş :thumbup:

JC7s hayki

Postby chuck d fresh » April 22nd, 2020, 2:41 pm

Oh fk, it is going to be funny. Let's see how many unbeatable spammers will admit it.

chuck d fresh

Postby Anddy » April 22nd, 2020, 3:25 pm

I have to admit... that i have the most powerful macro you'll ever see, i spent time coding it... here it is
https://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?na ... d60025a68d

Anddy

Postby Lyreco » April 22nd, 2020, 4:02 pm

Nice balls, admitting after you got banned on HCL..

Lyreco

Postby Vak » April 22nd, 2020, 4:20 pm

this is comedy

Vak

Postby CHAMPION » April 22nd, 2020, 4:28 pm

the funniest thing is that this player vera from amp's team has macro aswell and nobody saw it :fp: :fp: :roll:

CHAMPION

Postby Rizzoli » April 22nd, 2020, 5:12 pm

Taziek... Why did u do this to yourself, now they'll warn u and u won't be able to play 1 match... Don't stop using it, buy an expensive keyboard and a gaming chair and nobody will dare to say u have macro!!!

"Jesam li veći kockar ja, koji sam prokockao vlastiti novac ili neki koji su prokockali svetinju, osmijeh djece i radost navijača?"

Josip Kuže, uno di noi
Rizzoli

Next

Return to General Haxball Discussion