Masterchef whole team reshuffle.

Re: Masterchef whole team reshuffle.

Postby Prizzle » April 1st, 2012, 5:54 pm

CircleBoy wrote:Yeah...he's the one that had the bitchfest. You'd never do something like quit halfway through a game would you prizzle? Nah you're above that.

Didn't want to stay on the team...you mean got cut right...because thats what happened.

I guess time will tell though. I mean masterchefs are going to tank without you and with me at the helm...oh wait you lost every single game untill I got here and in my first game as captain, with a team of what were essentialy reserves we logged our first points all season.

Shame about ada though. Hope he comes back.

I specifically told you in chat I wanted no part with you as captain

You are one of the worst gks I have ever encountered on haxball, enjoy being a failure of a captain just like you are a failure of a player.

Prizzle

News Articles: 0

Postby Edgar Davids » April 1st, 2012, 6:00 pm

Edgar Davids

Postby CircleBoy » April 1st, 2012, 8:06 pm

♥ wrote:
CircleBoy wrote:Yeah...he's the one that had the bitchfest. You'd never do something like quit halfway through a game would you prizzle? Nah you're above that.

Didn't want to stay on the team...you mean got cut right...because thats what happened.

I guess time will tell though. I mean masterchefs are going to tank without you and with me at the helm...oh wait you lost every single game untill I got here and in my first game as captain, with a team of what were essentialy reserves we logged our first points all season.

You are one of the worst gks I have ever encountered on haxball, enjoy being a failure of a captain just like you are a failure of a player.

Two games....points from both

How many div 1 points did MC have before the CB era again?

CircleBoy

News Articles: 2

Postby Stevo » April 2nd, 2012, 9:25 am

CircleBoy wrote:
♥ wrote:

Two games....points from both

How many div 1 points did MC have before the CB era again?

derp

#fredis2gud4belgium
#bringbackfmpubs
#bringbackratings

Stevo

Postby TT » April 2nd, 2012, 10:49 am

I was just dropping by to offer my congratulations to you all - even if you have cost me every credit i had in the Shockboy betting game :) And yes CB you're a lousy GK - you need to learn to concede the odd one when the game's dragging on into the early hours & still locked at 0-0 - you know i can't sleep afterwards if i make the last mistake :)

TT

Postby Sup » April 3rd, 2012, 12:39 pm

♥ wrote:
Sup wrote:Ada did great with the team, rofl

Shut the fuck up you annoying little cunt. You're the one that had a bitch fest and quit randomlly because you're too much of a pussy because you didnt go somewhere you wanted.

Ada was a perfectly fine captain, was just poor when he stopped showing up for whatever reason(busy irl or whatever, idk). You're a little punk bitch Sup and I personally recommend that you go back to sticking your boyfriends dragon dildo up your ass some more.

ada if u still come on here was fun playing with you, didnt want to stay on the team after circleboy(who is just a plain awful player and an annoying guy) took over. wish ya the best, GGs.

RIP #masterchefswag

Chillout gangsta, the team was managed poorly, how can't you admit it with 0 points and the whole crew leaving after a few games? and i don't understand the hate about me wanting to go somewhere else, i'm not an object you put anywhere you want, i prefer to leave the team than playing with punks wanting to permabench me for no reason when i got traded without being asked for my opinion

Sup

Postby Stevo » April 3rd, 2012, 2:56 pm

Sup wrote:
♥ wrote:

Shut the fuck up you annoying little cunt. You're the one that had a bitch fest and quit randomlly because you're too much of a pussy because you didnt go somewhere you wanted.

Ada was a perfectly fine captain, was just poor when he stopped showing up for whatever reason(busy irl or whatever, idk). You're a little punk bitch Sup and I personally recommend that you go back to sticking your boyfriends dragon dildo up your ass some more.

ada if u still come on here was fun playing with you, didnt want to stay on the team after circleboy(who is just a plain awful player and an annoying guy) took over. wish ya the best, GGs.

RIP #masterchefswag

Chillout gangsta, the team was managed poorly, how can't you admit it with 0 points and the whole crew leaving after a few games? and i don't understand the hate about me wanting to go somewhere else, i'm not an object you put anywhere you want, i prefer to leave the team than playing with punks wanting to permabench me for no reason when i got traded without being asked for my opinion

fair dos mate :)

#fredis2gud4belgium
#bringbackfmpubs
#bringbackratings

Stevo

Postby Prizzle » April 3rd, 2012, 9:15 pm

Sup wrote:
♥ wrote:

RIP #masterchefswag

Bad things happen when players become butthurt faggots refusing to play, only wanting to play with their butt buddies.

Wins are all that matter, I laugh at you terrible gk & captain, enjoy being a failure.

Prizzle

Postby rolex » April 3rd, 2012, 9:17 pm

cum 2 the uk prizzle and we see wag1 u yank

dats wot i fort

Spoiler: Show

rolex
Betting Mod

News Articles: 6

Postby Prizzle » April 3rd, 2012, 9:21 pm