Change of Captaincy at NWA

Change of Captaincy at NWA

Postby mc smiley » February 5th, 2012, 9:47 pm

Dear Feed Me,

As of today (Sunday 5th February, 2012) I would like to make you all aware that I am officially giving up captaincy of NWA ready for Season 3, Lekumberri will be NWA captain from this point onwards.

I'm disappointed that for most of season 2 i've only really been around on matchdays. I don't feel like my team-mates have been 'captained' to a very high standard and therefore I think they will benefit from having someone who is prepared to be active both within the community and the team itself in season 3. And i'm glad the team have agreed that Lekumberri is this person.

I've really enjoyed been a captain for the last 2 seasons, so thanks to everyone who's played both for and against NWA.

Cheers, and good luck with the captaincy Lekumberri, you'll have no troubles i'm sure.

NWA!!!!

Last edited by mc smiley on February 5th, 2012, 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mc smiley

News Articles: 0

Re: Change of Captaincy at NWA

Postby Guest » February 5th, 2012, 9:49 pm

GAYEST. SPEECH. EVER.

Re: Change of Captaincy at NWA

Postby Lekumberri » February 5th, 2012, 10:29 pm

Thank you for captaining us this season. As well, in my case, thanks for trust in me when I was a totally unknown player here. :) We did our best I'm sure.

I'm proud to receive the NWA captaincy and hope to do it good, with the help of the team.

Cheers and good luck for you as well. :)

Go NWA!!

Lekumberri

News Articles: 0

Return to Trades and Signs