HCL-Admins | What Happened? - Statement

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

HCL-Admins | What Happened? - Statement

Postby NaNi » October 4th, 2018, 8:41 pm

Hi Everyone, :thumbup:

you guys surely know that there were many problems in the Admin-Team of HCL, well now i want to explain you guys what happened last weeks and why i left the Admin-Team myself and get banned permanently. First of all, it was like this that Ron was inactive and not that much online at TS3 (very normal we all know Ron^^). Keggj wanted to start the new Season of HCL so he did the site job and i the "Writing Work". So i just started making the Rulebook, Slot-Distribution, Registration etc. After I did that Ron said to keggj "remove my admincy", well i absolutely dont know why but i have a claim that it was because he didnt made the things ( Ron is a little bit gipsy, if he opens a League or a Tournament he always wants to the the "Registration" part that people says its "Ron's League/Tournament" but after 1 week when the registration is already over he starts being inactive and never comes back and let do the work to the others. Thats the princip of Ron. After 1 week approximately keggj wanted him to come back (which i dont understand) and he really came without i knew that and changed almost everything except the Rulebook from me. The Shedule, the Slot-Distribution etc. I said to keggj if he comes back i quit the Admin-Team because he is making very dumb decisions and he always do the same fucking shit (coming and being inactive after a week). So it annoyed me and i quitted. Keggj decided and prefered to take Ron at his side instead of me, that surprised me to be honest because as we all know, ron is famous about his inactivity, bad ogranizing and bad decisions like he did at this season and last season with the Rulebook. One dumb decision from Ron and keggj is for example giving 4 Slots to every fucking league... That is just amazing and crazy.... In active leagues, teams fight to get TOP 4 to get promoted to HCL and they gave to every league 4 slots? Where is the sense behind this? Leagues which didnt play since 6 7 months gets 4 Slots for HCL where they only create 4 5 teams that they can play and leagues like feedme or thehax has 10/12 very strong teams and they get the same amount of slots as the others? I didnt know that Champions League works like this in real life too? Giving every fking league 4slots...... very sad. I just wanted to show u guys what happened in the admin team and why i left it. I dont think it would make sense to give this tournament the name "HCL" anymore because every Team can make an Application like in a FunCup... Dead leagues with 4 slots, 3v3 leagues sending 4 teams for a 4v4 HCL edition or a league which doesnt play 3def getting 4 Slots from the Admin-Team etc. I hope you guys understand me. Btw, the reason why i get banned perma is..... for being a "crybaby" xD. Thats his reason for banning me from the HCL Competitions permanently. He just dont have a real reason so he uses his Admincy Rights for private problems with me at the HCL Competition. Thats very professionell from him! And someone like him is the Main Admin of Haxball Champions League, that cant work like this anymore. I hope this will get changed in the upcoming Editions^^ Lets go back to our Theme. I will give u guys some proofs now about the statements, which i wrote. Before i show these proofs, dont hate my for doing that. There wont happen anything against you guys, just see this neutral and give me your opinion about it. It just needs to be fair for everyone and HCL cant be a competition where everyone can join, dont understand me wrong but its like this... Lets start:

This is the Russian League. I joined the Server and asked a TS3-Helper if there is a 3def 4v4 League available in Russia and he gave me this answer: :P

Screenshot 1: Image

Thats the Serbian Haxball League, as i and you guys can see its normally a 3v3 League, ofcourse maybe there were a 4v4 League 1 or 2 Years ago but we need to be fair^^. They created a 4v4 exactly when they heard that HCL is starting this Season and as we all now, after HCL is over noone will play there again until the next HCL starts^^ funny or? Well thats the proof:

Screenshot 2: Image

Screenshot 3 and 4 is from the Croatian League. The first Screenshot shows us the "Registration Informations" from the Croatian League owner Nero. TS3 and the site both not working, weird? There is a one more funny thing: When i looked to the registration in the past,i remember there were other Informations like the site name wasn't http://www.n1liga.com.hr it was http://www.cron1liga.boards.net. So i visited this site and saw that the latest Match Report was at "April". Ron said its a very active Leagues haha. Normally if someone edits his post it get always shown at the top but at Nero's actual Post i cant see an Edit and im sure he changed the Informations. Well Ron is a Croatian guy and Nero too :P :D Its so obvious but nvm. :fp:

Screenshot 3: Image

Screenshot 4: Image

All in all, these are the proofs, but this is not the main problem, just an example of his decisions. I do not have any Problems with the Leagues, there can be slots given but be serious guys, not 4 slots ... Now , the Admin-Team only have big eggs because they dont have any rivals. They can do whatever they want even if they are normally not allowed to do it (like banning me for no reason) because noone else did the 4v4 HCL job UNTIL NOW. This will change next editions, I can promis it. I dont say dont play at Rons Competition or smth like that, just wanted to explain you guys that it cant work like this anymore. Gl to all teams at the actual Edition of HCL and let us hope there wont be any Problems like in the last ones^^ :cheers: You can give me your opinions under this Topic or at TS3. Thx for reading and seeya. :thumbup:

PS: I am posting it here because this is firstly the most active league and secondly im sure they would delete my post at the HCL site as they did it yesterday^^.

NaNi

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Re: HCL-Admins | What Happened? - Statement

Postby Lyreco » October 4th, 2018, 8:54 pm

This HCL is complete bullshit. My league eredivisie had 3 slots, after a week that the checkin opened, they randomly give us 4 slots (as nani told us). 2 days after they gave some leagues 4 slots, they removed my league and added Haxball Russia, instead of my league. All 4 teams that were comin from my league had their team complete and were waiting for the lineups to open and now this happens?? Its rly sad and this is the worst edition of HCL ever. Not only that, they deleted our posts on their forum. Nani wrote a topic on the HCL forum and keggj deleted, so did they do with my posts.

Lyreco

Postby StringerBell » October 4th, 2018, 8:57 pm

lol dis is what happens when people let ron organise HCL.

StringerBell

Postby Lozano » October 4th, 2018, 9:09 pm

lyreco complaining about not giving his trash league slots for a competition like CL yikes, ur league is just same as those russians\croatians etc. the difference is that they don't even exist, yours is made by 4 teams which 2 get disbanded

Lozano

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Muris 9 » October 4th, 2018, 9:10 pm

Well admins letting people from old leagues play are not worse than admins who use macros..

Muris 9

Postby Lyreco » October 4th, 2018, 9:13 pm

Lozano wrote:lyreco complaining about not giving his trash league slots for a competition like CL yikes, ur league is just same as those russians\croatians etc. the difference is that they don't even exist, yours is made by 4 teams which 2 get disbanded

when they add us in the beginnning of #17 thread, and they remove us last day of checkin for #17, isnt that bullshit?
and no we arent the same as russia and serbia. they dont even have a 4v4 league while its 4v4 hcl.

Last edited by Lyreco on October 4th, 2018, 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lyreco

Postby aeRo » October 4th, 2018, 9:16 pm

Muris 9 wrote:Well admins letting people from old leagues play are not worse than admins who use macros..

what admins use macro? :shock:

aeRo
Elder of da Realm

Postby Nocke » October 4th, 2018, 9:22 pm

Lozano wrote:lyreco complaining about not giving his trash league slots for a competition like CL yikes, ur league is just same as those russians\croatians etc. the difference is that they don't even exist, yours is made by 4 teams which 2 get disbanded

you're missing the point here, it doesn't matter if his league is trash or not, what he wanted to point out is that certain admins were abusing their power
why are you trash talking anyway? yikes

also, maybe it's because i'm not playing since 2012 or whatever, but i have no idea who keggj is, and he's an hcl admin? ron is an hcl admin? something really has to be done.. maybe fm admins or a certain someone could step up and manage hcl? :o
fm admins managing hcl might be a bad idea, one could argue that they would be biased towards fm and stuff, but i think that fm has fair admins

Spoiler: Show
Nocke

Postby Herna » October 4th, 2018, 9:26 pm

FM Admins have quite a bad relation ship to currect HCL aswell. The question is, what is even the sense in this, when nearly all players play in the same league anyway?
There is no need for anything like a HCL where teams get sent from communities, teams just look for a way to cheat themselves in anywhere because the whole system is pointless now.
If people really want to have a KO-based competition that determines which team is the best from all of europe people need to think of something new, instead of going with this.

Herna

News Articles: 27

Postby Muris 9 » October 4th, 2018, 9:29 pm

aeRo wrote:
Muris 9 wrote:Well admins letting people from old leagues play are not worse than admins who use macros..

what admins use macro? :shock:

The one who wrote this post

Muris 9

Postby Mish » October 4th, 2018, 9:30 pm

Nocke wrote:
Lozano wrote: but i think that fm has fair admins

:/ sure :/

Mish

Postby Yannex » October 4th, 2018, 9:56 pm

HCL wasnt fair since Fritz left the admin team, everyone knows it.. ron banned me for saying "typical ron" haha, but cant blame Keggj for ron, keggj is actually decent and fair
about FM admins, very recently i understood that some of them (not all) are exactly same as ron.. the whole haxball is going to shit cause of admins who cant do their job fairly

the only solution was Fritz, he was the best and the most fair admin.. when he was incharge of a league/hcl back in the day everything was flawless
but unfortunately he wont do that again after being a victim just like us to the current hcl/leagues, he just gave up and ofc no one can blame him
hopefully one day he'll be back and make (maybe with keggj) new HCL
and HOPEFULLY new league xd

Yannex

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Baffo » October 4th, 2018, 10:01 pm

I think everyone realised Ron is completely incompetent in managing HCL or any league.
Since he couldn't get in "power system" in the best league (FM), he even tried creating a league of his own, pointlessly.
He can't understand that his lack of transparency and objectivity will never let him be a good admin; every support he had complained about his managing cause he's the only one taking decisions.
I don't think HCL should be deleted, I think it should be entrusted to someone capable.(Like FM Admins - comparison)
Given all of this my opinion may be influenced by the problems we had personally, but I think his bad managing is clear to everyone.

Baffo

Postby Wenom » October 4th, 2018, 10:05 pm

Russian league - 4x4 big easy (we have minimum 2 divs with 14 team in major league since 2011 and still alive), we wanna HCL big easy but you still playing big with strange rules, russians top-players want to play big easy, but its our problem what we are playing curently on the map which basro made specially for not 3def rule, where you or smbdy cant get insult or techlose when not specially touch DM or not specially make 4def.

So ofc we arent playing this format, ofc from haxball.ru come trash teams and its funny when from our community hcl get 4 bad teams which not even playing in major league. Need unique format if you want to see strong CIS teams in HCL, no one (from russian community or huge players from CIS) want to play with imaginary rules, but haxball in 2k18 is dead game, my imho - trash and my english trash aswell, goodluck.

Wenom

Postby Soul » October 4th, 2018, 10:30 pm

And after he gave 4 slots to Ro league he rejected our team (the champions) =)) nice job Ron. You can't win on the pitch, you win only where you are admin..

Soul

Postby aitor » October 5th, 2018, 12:27 am

As Yannex said, Fritz was the best admin for HCL. I was the last one who have worked with him in HCL and he was pretty active on forum + we both made fair decisions that were rejected by Ron. I disagree with him when he says that keggj is fair admin. He knows that he has the power so he does what he wants. He quit NaNi because this one didnt want to work with an inactive admin.

I made a thread in portuguese league talking about HCL and Nations Cup in general, where i've explained how the staff prefered to have dead communities with random teams or potential HCL winner teams instead of teams from active communities.

In my opinion, Eredivisie, Serbian Haxballerz and Croatian League shouldn't be playing. Eredivisie finished after 4 matchdays, Serbian has only 3v3 (the teams that they put aren't playing league) and Croatian League doesn't exist. The one who replaces this staff has to know that HCL wont be the same anymore, so maybe we have to accept it and organize a more friendly competition.. We are wearing the name of HCL away, and if we compare today's HCL with edition 9-10.. fucking joke man.

aitor

Postby Yawn » October 5th, 2018, 1:46 am

HCL needs a reinvention. The quality has gotten way to low, and there's not enough leagues to supply the demand for the tournament anymore. Like Herna already pointed out: what's the point of playing HCL when there's no unique players nor teams left - everyone's playing in FM already. FM is the only competitive league we have left. It's harder getting top6 in division 2B than getting top4 in most, if not every other league, except for maybe Haxlife.

My suggestion are as follows:
- Decrease the accepted teams to 16.
The tournament doesn't have the potential to find 32 competitive and good teams. HCL thrives on it's status as the best competitive platform in Haxball. Losing its status comes with losing its quality. To find 16 good team could be achieved, but it requires some major changes.

- Only allow certain leagues to qualify for HCL.
In my opinion, only the well-ran and genuin leagues should access spots to HCL. I'm not even sure if other leagues, except FM and Haxlife exists anymore. An idea would be to give 4 direct spots to FM, 2-3 to Haxlife (if it's still a good league), one or two to FRH, Italian league, Russian league (if they want), NL, Spanish/Portuguese league each, after an objective admin investigation, judging whether or not these leagues deserves a spot, two spots or no spots at all.

- The rest of the spots could be for teams qualifying.
To fill up the rest of the tournament, any team that wants should be able to sign up for the qualifying rounds. This would both ensure the quality of the tournament, but also give any captain a chance to play this prestigious cup. Normally I wouldn't be in favor for people signing up their own teams to qualify for HCL, but it's pointless not allowing it anymore. I've seen it since I started playing Haxball; people find a dumb captain in a shitty league with 4 HCL spots (for example: FRH, bulgarian league, random balkan leagues, etc) and then proceeds to convince him to sign his entire mercenary team, just for HCL.

Thinning out the spots is of great value to assure both the quality, and the prestige of the tournament. A league with 3-5 active teams (that doesn't disband within 3 matchdays), should never have more than 1 HCL spot. When qualifying for HCL, you should feel that you've at least achieved something. (Take the ''achieving something in a 2D game hahaha what a nerd'' somewhere else you cancers)

For me, the number one prio is to establish fairness and quality, which HCL has lacked the last seasons. HCL is in need of a big change if we want to ensure that we'll have a competitive platform, that isn't FM.

Yawn

Postby Yawn » October 5th, 2018, 1:56 am

Ron will manage HCL until someones stops it, which no one has volunteered to do. And let's be real; why would you volunteer? Being an admin in Haxball is the most unappreciated work ever. Every day you have to deal with idiots and cheaters. I won't go on a SJW rant regarding respect, but many lacks it.

Wenom wrote:Russian league - 4x4 big easy (we have minimum 2 divs with 14 team in major league since 2011 and still alive), we wanna HCL big easy but you still playing big with strange rules, russians top-players want to play big easy, but its our problem what we are playing curently on the map which basro made specially for not 3def rule, where you or smbdy cant get insult or techlose when not specially touch DM or not specially make 4def.

So ofc we arent playing this format, ofc from haxball.ru come trash teams and its funny when from our community hcl get 4 bad teams which not even playing in major league. Need unique format if you want to see strong CIS teams in HCL, no one (from russian community or huge players from CIS) want to play with imaginary rules, but haxball in 2k18 is dead game, my imho - trash and my english trash aswell, goodluck.

Whether 3def should exist or not is another discussion (I agree however that 3def is a quite weird format). But lets be real: why should Russia get spots for a format they don't even play?
However, I gotta admit; if I were the HCL admin, I would still give Russia a spot or two if their actual good teams wanted to participate, since it's always good to have teams from various areas, not just FM-based teams.

Lyreco wrote:

when they add us in the beginnning of #17 thread, and they remove us last day of checkin for #17, isnt that bullshit?
and no we arent the same as russia and serbia. they dont even have a 4v4 league while its 4v4 hcl.

Russia has an amazing 4v4 league. Overall, their community might even beat FM. But yes, they don't play 3def :p

Soul wrote:And after he gave 4 slots to Ro league he rejected our team (the champions) =)) nice job Ron. You can't win on the pitch, you win only where you are admin..

I'm sure there are two sides to this story.

Yawn

Postby Pjanić » October 5th, 2018, 7:10 am

Soul wrote:And after he gave 4 slots to Ro league he rejected our team (the champions) =)) nice job Ron. You can't win on the pitch, you win only where you are admin..

Yawn wrote: I'm sure there are two sides to this story.

We won league with 16 points to 2nd place,cup,mvp,top scorer,top assister, everything possible, and we didn’t want to continue in the next season (which started this week). He rejected our team in HCL because we don’t play anymore in that league, so teams who lost to us 10-0,9-3 take our place (no offence to them). FAIR

Pjanić

Postby socrates » October 5th, 2018, 8:15 am

If CL is so bad then why doesn't someone create a new one? I agreed with most of Yawn's post and sounds like good ideas. There was no election of Ron to HCL admin, he just did it because he wanted to. Anyone else could do the same.

I always rage at the community for how they treat admins tbh. It's very easy to criticise and insult but instead of just complaining maybe some new people should try being admins too. Then they would see it is actually very difficult and no matter what you decide you will have people calling you shit.

socrates

News Articles: 69

Next

Return to General Haxball Discussion