[MEH-SPECIAL] Interview with jovetic aka Nana8

[MEH-SPECIAL] Interview with jovetic aka Nana8

Postby Kokolol » July 16th, 2018, 12:07 pm

Hello everyone! Once again I have another interview guys on this beautiful monday afternoon! Today I have a very special guest by the name of jovetic previously known as Nana8. Who has been playing Haxball since 2012 in the Dutch public rooms. He is the founder of Meh Squirrel and the current captain of the team! Let's get into the interview, okay? okay.

Living in: Apeldoorn
Playing haxball since: 2012
Current team: Meh Squirrel
Employment: Unemployed
Studying: High School
Favourite food: Sausage

Hello Jovetic! Glad you could make it to the interview! How are you doing today?

Hello ocho8 a.k.a Kokolol! I'm also glad that I could make it to this interview on this beautiful night haha? Anyway to get back to your question, I am doing absolutely fantastic actually so fantastic that I am not really able to explain this verbally but more with physical contact like hugs etc! How are you doing yourself?

I am so glad to hear that! I am doing absolutely amazing myself of course. But i'd like to say miss me with that gay shit haha. Could you please tell a bit about yourself and when did u start playing on the Dutch Haxball fields?

I think that the story of my Haxball career began in 2012. I started with the name lucas123 because I thought 'lucas' might be taken already lolz. I was very noob at the time and I was trying to improve more and more, when I got a little bit better I started joining clans! After playing 1 year of public Haxball I found my way to the Beneliga community where I met some really cool guys like EmreColak. He invited me to his team and I thought why not changing my name to Nana8? Once I did that I was accused so many times of being a fanboy of this random Haxballer called Nino. Even with these accusations I didn't give up and said to myself YOU CAN DO IT and then Nike came to sponsor me. After this partnership with Nike I turned out to be the best Haxballer Europe has ever known so I don't need to explain the rest of the story! : P : D XD

Glad you kept it short. And when did u decide to join this amazing league called Feed Me? This is what the people want to know of course of course.

It all started in 2013 where a team called Oreo HC contracted me. Some random guy noticed my big talent and decided to sign me. When I saw the level of the players in the league where way below my skill, I decided to quit Feed Me and refused all incoming offers from all the big teams. I decided to keep it short, because in my opinion being the best in one of the biggest Haxball leagues isn't much fun so I decided to quit Feed Me Haxball for 2 years! In 2015 I gave it another shot and I applied Meh Squirrel and of course the admins knew already who I was and accepted me and my team!

Glad you have so much confidence in your Haxball play, that is what the people should have of course. I, in fact, definitely do not agree with the statements you are making right here. You are not good at all? I would put you in the category with Buffon, Pizzi, Mish, Anddy and TehBeast, who are all very mediocre Haxballers in their respected position. I would like to know what you have to say to this.

Well of course everybody has his own opinion about this but it is really obivous that I DO NOT belong to their category. All the players you just listed up by yourself are way below my level and are in my opinion one of the worst. Not to be rude or something, but I think you failed in doing research because Jesé belongs also to this list.

Definitely my apologies he definitely belongs in that list, maybe even #1 for being the worst Haxballer this league has ever known. Well you got a team called Meh Squirrel into Feed Me and decided to give the captaincy to Jesé. I want to know what made you do that, since it's a really big risk to give captaincy to such an average player.

Even the shittiest Haxballers deserve their chance to show what they've got. I defintely agree with you that it was a big risk, but I think it turned out very well. He got himself now a team in the second division and currently on the 9th place of the table. In my opinion the 9th place is 100% his mistake, but I think this is the highest level he can ever get so he should be very thankful to me for that.

Yeah, when it comes to captaincy he is absolutely amazing. But when he decides to step foot into the pitch, it all goes to shit. Now let's get into some personal questions! I know you live in The Netherlands of course, but where exactly do you live and are you still in school?

Well I live in a city called Apeldoorn, where I did exams and even graduated how is that even possible you may ask? My mother always told me Google it and so I did!After the summer break that is going on right now, I am stepping into a new adventure and go for another certificate, but then a level higer up!

Congratu-fucking-lations on that? That is amazing news! Are there any other games you like to play besides Haxball?

Well if we look at computer games I only focus myself on Haxball to be honest. Back in the days I really liked to play Minecraft and CSGO but thats all over for now.

Yeah, Minecraft definitely is an amazing game! Hitting trees and shit, lovely indeed. Before we move into the live audience questions, I'd like to know if you had any special experiences in Haxball?

Well, a worldclass player like me has seen everything already in his career, but if we look to some very special moments and experiences, winning the Nations Cup 3 times and winning Haxball Champions league 5 times are my biggest highlights so far.

Yeah you definitely played well in those competitions! Well, let's get into the live audience questions!

Here is a question from Lyreco, who asked: Do you have any people you looked up to whilst being a noob at haxball , if so have they influenced your playing style?

I've always learned from teammates of course and develop more skills together, but I never really looked up to someone because I already knew that I was the best player so I developed my own playing Styl.

Great answer! Here is a question by someone that likes to stay anonymous, who asked: Are you proud of what Meh Squirrel has achieved?

Yes.

Yes indeed. Here is a question by Jds, who asked: There are plenty of Haxball players that are very horrible at the game right now like Falk, aguero10 ánd Isco. Do you have any tips for players like them?

Well my first tip is play with less autism you know? Just fix up your chromosomes and make sure you don't have too many of them. It is unbelievable that players like Falk get this big stage to show of their skills to the world. In my opinion all the players you just said should be banned from this community, especially this Falk who has to deal with his chromosomes every day every night.

Nice perspective you have there! I definitely think we got a better understanding of the man behind jovetic! Do you have anything to say or want to do a shout out before we end the interview?

First of all I want to thank you for this excellent interview! For the other people who are interested to have me as interviewee you can call up the following number: 370 643 53391. Last but not least the well known shoutout list so I want to do a big shout out to the following people: Kokolol, TehBeast, Koekiemonsterx, Styl, xSha, Pizzi, Dereh, BUFFON, Nino, Lyreco, your favorite gypsy DoInK, the rest of the Meh Squirrel squad and of course Jesé.
Thank you so much for this interview and have a great monday!

Thanks for coming and have a great monday!

Thank you! You too! Love the interviews you are a big inspiration for me even when I was playing in pubs!

Please get my dick out of your mouth.

And there you have it guys? A very inspiritational interview this was, wasn't it? It definitely was if I say so myself. Do you want to see someone getting interviewed by me? Leave suggestions in the comment box below! Stop requesting Dutchies please. haha?

PS.

Big shout out to: jovetic, Pizzi, TehBeast, Koekiemonsterx, Jesé, huub, xSha, Styl, Lyreco, Dereh, Anddy, Mish, modderman8, MrRaz, PhosPH, Ramzi, EmreColak#52, Nino, Buffon and of course DonLokko.

Last edited by Kokolol on July 16th, 2018, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dussehh zussehh
Kokolol

News Articles: 0

Re: [MEH-SPECIAL] Interview with jovetic aka Nana8

Postby Nana8 » July 16th, 2018, 12:23 pm

haha?

lmao
Nana8

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby TehBeast » July 16th, 2018, 12:25 pm

Nice interview. Unfortunately the person being interviewed isn't as colourful/interesting/charasmatic as the persons in the previous episodes. Hopefully next episode will have a bigger name :bomb:

TehBeast

Postby Mish » July 16th, 2018, 12:59 pm

yes like anddy is

Mish

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby jelly » July 16th, 2018, 2:21 pm

mdr this :joker:

jelly

Position: Forward

Postby Nana8 » July 16th, 2018, 8:55 pm

Ronn wrote:
ocho wrote:He is the founder of Meh Squirrel and the current captain of the team!
Playing haxball since: 2012

shoot me please :pig:
no, shoot me!

lmao
Nana8

Postby Sero07 » July 17th, 2018, 7:26 am

This dutch community... so friendly... and racist.... only dutchies get interviewed. :x :D

Sero07

Postby Kokolol » July 17th, 2018, 10:23 am

Sero07 wrote:This dutch community... so friendly... and racist.... only dutchies get interviewed. :x :D

Well, they are requesting Dutchies :roll:

dussehh zussehh
Kokolol

Postby socrates » July 17th, 2018, 10:25 am

I request ogre

socrates

News Articles: 69

Postby ATuntija » July 17th, 2018, 11:36 am

I request Sero07

ATuntija

News Articles: 12

Postby Jesé » July 17th, 2018, 5:55 pm

I am absolutaly grateful that a legend like Jovetic calls shit, because that is correct!
Btw Ocho, can u do your research better next time please, because I can remember that your research was also bad in my interview.
:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

Next interview with Koekiemonsterx please! :popcorn:

Jesé

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Ünüvar » July 17th, 2018, 6:04 pm

I request xSha

Ünüvar

Postby Anddy » July 17th, 2018, 10:42 pm

first time mish is quoted before me is to talk about mediocre players !!!

Anddy

Postby Barca » July 19th, 2018, 9:18 am

I request most interesting people in fm!

Barca

News Articles: 4

Postby Nagato » July 19th, 2018, 10:09 am

WillYouReallyBeatME wrote:I request most interesting people in fm!

you're next

Nagato

Postby Jappo » July 19th, 2018, 1:44 pm

WillYouReallyBeatME wrote:I request most interesting people in fm!

maybe I got it wrong or I interpret too much in there. if yes, sorry... otherwise:

Jove is here at fm since 2013, playing hax since 2012. he ist the founder of MS. hax-team since 2015.
He is currently a captain of an 1st div. team, and his team made it better so far, as all people thought it before.
enough reasons to be interesting too? or is it only interesting if you play in top teams or won the championship?

but ofc, there are many other guys, who are interesting too....

but Doink not...

Last edited by Jappo on July 19th, 2018, 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jappo

Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Postby DoInK » July 19th, 2018, 1:48 pm

I request myself and the interviewer to be also me.

DoInK

Postby jelly » July 19th, 2018, 1:53 pm

i request Lloyd Banks

jelly

Postby ATuntija » July 19th, 2018, 1:55 pm

BANKS! :afro: