TrackMania Nation Forever (TMNF)

2v2 BGO Tourney, Mafia

Re: TrackMania Nation Forever (TMNF)

Postby Yannex » February 12th, 2018, 2:40 pm

well depends on the cup, if its tech style i'll play, since idk everyone's level i'd suggest make it 15-25 sec tech map which isnt that hard (you can find them in any short tech server)
  • 0

User avatar
Yannex
 
Posts: 62
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 41

Joined: January 10th, 2014, 9:38 pm

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Re: TrackMania Nation Forever (TMNF)

Postby Ekstör » February 12th, 2018, 2:46 pm

Yannex wrote:well depends on the cup, if its tech style i'll play, since idk everyone's level i'd suggest make it 15-25 sec tech map which isnt that hard (you can find them in any short tech server)

agree with him, i also lile nascar maps so any of these 2 would be fine for me ^^
  • 0

Ekstör
 
Posts: 20
News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 50
Reputation: 17

Joined: July 26th, 2014, 3:15 pm


Re: TrackMania Nation Forever (TMNF)

Postby Vidalo » February 12th, 2018, 2:51 pm

If saviola can make us a server I won't add dirt or grass maps, maybe nadeo maps or tech maps are the best for all levels. I'll keep you up in the next few days ;)
  • 0

User avatar
Vidalo
 
Posts: 101
News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 2293
Reputation: 91

Joined: May 12th, 2016, 9:50 pm
Location: Paname


Re: TrackMania Nation Forever (TMNF)

Postby ATuntija » February 12th, 2018, 3:45 pm

:thumbup:
  • 0

User avatar
ATuntija
 
Posts: 321
News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 100
Reputation: 151

Joined: October 8th, 2013, 1:12 pm

Position: Forward

Re: TrackMania Nation Forever (TMNF)

Postby KEANU » February 12th, 2018, 4:08 pm

depends on maps but im rdy to show my ass :twisted:
  • 0

KEANU
 
Posts: 26
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 4

Joined: November 30th, 2012, 2:49 pm


Re: TrackMania Nation Forever (TMNF)

Postby socrates » February 12th, 2018, 4:12 pm

KEANU wrote:depends on maps but im rdy to show my ass :twisted:


I'm up for that!! Then we can play trackmania afterwards :)
  • 5

User avatar
socrates
 
Posts: 1952
News Articles: 68
Betting Coins: 50
Reputation: 1599

Joined: August 24th, 2011, 11:00 pm


Re: TrackMania Nation Forever (TMNF)

Postby Yannex » February 12th, 2018, 5:02 pm

do NOT go with nadeo maps haha they are awful and boring, if you want i can help with some maps, i know a alot tech yet easy 15-25 sec maps which are good for cups etc
  • 0

User avatar
Yannex
 
Posts: 62
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 41

Joined: January 10th, 2014, 9:38 pm

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Re: TrackMania Nation Forever (TMNF)

Postby saviola_GK » February 12th, 2018, 5:18 pm

http://lille79.supersheep.no/

Seems to be a painless package for setting up your own server, just need to create a separate account for it as well as forward some ports in your router.

If nobody else wants to host a server, I can set one up and host the cup.
  • 0

saviola_GK
 
Posts: 82
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 435

Joined: December 9th, 2012, 5:08 pm


Re: TrackMania Nation Forever (TMNF)

Postby KEANU » February 12th, 2018, 5:46 pm

we should build maps special for this 8)
  • 0

KEANU
 
Posts: 26
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 4

Joined: November 30th, 2012, 2:49 pm


Re: TrackMania Nation Forever (TMNF)

Postby Yannex » February 12th, 2018, 7:58 pm

KEANU wrote:we should build maps special for this 8)


true.. good idea, where is probuilder martin? haha
  • 0

User avatar
Yannex
 
Posts: 62
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 41

Joined: January 10th, 2014, 9:38 pm

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Re: TrackMania Nation Forever (TMNF)

Postby Vidalo » February 12th, 2018, 10:31 pm

Yannex wrote:do NOT go with nadeo maps haha they are awful and boring, if you want i can help with some maps, i know a alot tech yet easy 15-25 sec maps which are good for cups etc


Yes it could be good if you know some maps ! :thumbup:

saviola_GK wrote:http://lille79.supersheep.no/

Seems to be a painless package for setting up your own server, just need to create a separate account for it as well as forward some ports in your router.

If nobody else wants to host a server, I can set one up and host the cup.


You're the man savi :D
  • 0

User avatar
Vidalo
 
Posts: 101
News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 2293
Reputation: 91

Joined: May 12th, 2016, 9:50 pm
Location: Paname


Re: TrackMania Nation Forever (TMNF)

Postby Vidalo » March 5th, 2018, 10:41 am

Saviola making us a server at the moment, we still reflect about the cup mode, maps we take and a date to make everyone happy, I'll let you know soon on this topic :thumbup:
  • 5

User avatar
Vidalo
 
Posts: 101
News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 2293
Reputation: 91

Joined: May 12th, 2016, 9:50 pm
Location: Paname


Re: TrackMania Nation Forever (TMNF)

Postby Vidalo » March 22nd, 2018, 5:47 pm

Hello guys,

All is ready to make the first TrackMania Cup in FeedMe history on Tuesday 27th March 2018, around 20h CET ! Come in the Teamspeak's channel 10-15min before the event if you want to participate :thumbup: The game will take place on TrackMania Nation Forever (free to play on Steam). The cup will be played in Cup Mode: one shot race, you have one chance to be the first finisher. All informations about the server and the maps are in the channel.

Rules:

10 maps, 5 rounds per map. The one has the most points at the end wins the cup ! :king:

The first who finishes the race wins 10 points, the 2nd wins 8 points, the 3rd wins 6 points, the 4th wins 4 points, the 5th wins 2 points and after whoever finishes the map wins 1 point.
Make sure to finish the map, every point is important ! If you press Delete you give up the race, better press Enter to start the race again at the previous Checkpoint !

When the first player reaches the finish, a countdown will start at the end of which the round will end, only players finishing within this time receive points.

Maps: A-09, B-02, C-4, A-13, B-05, C-01, C-06, A-07, Summer Short #2, Goodie #3. You can train on these maps because it's Nadeo maps so you can find them on Solo Game, except C-4, Summer Short #2 and Goodie #3. You can train on these maps when the server is online (check in your favorite server).

Hope to see you Tuesday ! :bounce:
  • 8

User avatar
Vidalo
 
Posts: 101
News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 2293
Reputation: 91

Joined: May 12th, 2016, 9:50 pm
Location: Paname


Re: TrackMania Nation Forever (TMNF)

Postby socrates » March 27th, 2018, 7:54 am

Bump.

Reminder funcup is tonight! Hope to see lots of you there. Details in Vidal's post above :)
  • 0

User avatar
socrates
 
Posts: 1952
News Articles: 68
Betting Coins: 50
Reputation: 1599

Joined: August 24th, 2011, 11:00 pm


Re: TrackMania Nation Forever (TMNF)

Postby Yannex » March 27th, 2018, 1:08 pm

Vidalo wrote:Hello guys,

All is ready to make the first TrackMania Cup in FeedMe history on Tuesday 27th March 2018, around 20h CET ! Come in the Teamspeak's channel 10-15min before the event if you want to participate :thumbup: The game will take place on TrackMania Nation Forever (free to play on Steam). The cup will be played in Cup Mode: one shot race, you have one chance to be the first finisher. All informations about the server and the maps are in the channel.

Rules:

10 maps, 5 rounds per map. The one has the most points at the end wins the cup ! :king:

The first who finishes the race wins 10 points, the 2nd wins 8 points, the 3rd wins 6 points, the 4th wins 4 points, the 5th wins 2 points and after whoever finishes the map wins 1 point.
Make sure to finish the map, every point is important ! If you press Delete you give up the race, better press Enter to start the race again at the previous Checkpoint !

When the first player reaches the finish, a countdown will start at the end of which the round will end, only players finishing within this time receive points.

Maps: A-09, B-02, C-4, A-13, B-05, C-01, C-06, A-07, Summer Short #2, Goodie #3. You can train on these maps because it's Nadeo maps so you can find them on Solo Game, except C-4, Summer Short #2 and Goodie #3. You can train on these maps when the server is online (check in your favorite server).

Hope to see you Tuesday ! :bounce:


when will the server gonna be up? and how can we find it? we need a name of the server or mania link brah
  • 0

User avatar
Yannex
 
Posts: 62
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 41

Joined: January 10th, 2014, 9:38 pm

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Re: TrackMania Nation Forever (TMNF)

Postby Vidalo » March 27th, 2018, 1:10 pm

You can check the Trackmania channel, there is info to put it in your fav and play it when the server is online (when saviola put it online)
  • 0

User avatar
Vidalo
 
Posts: 101
News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 2293
Reputation: 91

Joined: May 12th, 2016, 9:50 pm
Location: Paname


Re: TrackMania Nation Forever (TMNF)

Postby Vidalo » March 27th, 2018, 9:14 pm

Thank you guys for participating to the first FeedMe TrackMania Cup :heart:

Results:

1- Yannex 357 pts
2- KEANU 336 pts
3- saviola 297 pts
4- aitor 146 pts
5- Skinny 140 pts
6- Vidalo 139 pts
7- Bergkamp (Vidalo's friend) 113 pts
8- Pelé 68 pts
9- NaNi 67 pts
10- socrates 51 pts
11- Ale[X]777 (saviola's friend) 45 pts
12- Hannes 44 pts
13- Sodasson 41 pts
14- Herna 28 pts

It was fun and I hope to see you on the next cup (between the end of the season and the next one) with some improvements in organization and settings :thumbup:
  • 5

User avatar
Vidalo
 
Posts: 101
News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 2293
Reputation: 91

Joined: May 12th, 2016, 9:50 pm
Location: Paname


Previous

Return to Other Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest