haxball mafia is real

Talk about haxball in here, maps, sides, players, tactics, anything related to the game.

Re: haxball mafia is real

Postby Splat » April 28th, 2017, 3:21 pm

Jai wrote:isn't that the whole point? its a 2d flash game and they're flat out denying the chance for someone to compete because he doesn't have anyone from his own country to play with

Don't say they, it was just Barca stopping me playing. 9/10 admins voted yes which how that isn't enough is even more shocking.

Splat

News Articles: 0

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby jalapeno » April 28th, 2017, 4:25 pm

B4D4SS wrote:
WillYouReallyBeatME wrote:haha because you have no arguments

Why was USA and Canada allowed to play in 1 team as NA?

Maybe some people see nations cups as a way to unite different communities and let them compete against each other. NA is indeed a segregated community in the hax world and usa/canada can in many ways be seen as one. I definitely see Splat as part of the UK-community and i honestly didnt even know that he was from Ireland before this thread happened.

But where different communities can try and represent with: as good teams as possible; is more similar to what HCL is designed to do.
NCs is more for the memes.

I have never been able to taken hax very seriuos. But its kinda a positive thing that some admins are passionated about trying to make hax high level and stuff, probably gets mroe fun this way. Its kinda against the sacred conduct of ts to leak secret pms on the forums tho. :x
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yea its unfair that Splat doesnt have anyone to play with from his country in this particular cup..
Just like its unfair for all good players in other nations who doesnt get to play, because they arnt best friends with the captain.

NCs is very unfair in many ways and its a bit hypocritical that people just starts to realize and cry about it: only when it starts affecting themselves.
Its a nice and friendly thought to let Splat play in the first place. But in the long run it is probably best to keep the team manipulation to 0, or it is suddenly unfair to everyone who doesn't get allowed to do the same thing.

The more manipulation and corruption; the further away from the sole point/intention of NC we will strive.

But in the end of the day who cares

:thumbup:
jalapeno

News Articles: 1

Division 1 Winner: Season 5

Postby Splat » April 28th, 2017, 5:32 pm

WillYouReallyBeatME wrote:and @splat: please explain me why i should be 2faced. im always the same perfect amigo

So when I was there you said yes, but when I wasn't you made it your mission to not allow me. Doesn't seem 2 faced to me.

I guess you are right and 3 other admins are lying hmm..

Btw I have accepted this decision that I wont play now, but one thing I wont accept is being called a liar.

Splat

Postby Barca » April 28th, 2017, 7:40 pm

We dont even have 10 admins, thats why i said nice joke^^

And yes i changed my mind because i rethought about it and the big consequences it would have. I dont have something against it that you play for uk, but of course we would have to allow all other "lost" players to go to their team they want and with that the sense of a nations cup would get lost. I already said it now 50 times and normally everybody with a clear thinking should at least understand and accept my opinion, even when you are still of course against it. Also when all others agreed i spoke with other people and many said you cant allow it, what obviously supported my opinion + i said to ron when the majority wants to do it they can ;)

Barca

News Articles: 4

Postby Splat » April 28th, 2017, 8:21 pm

WillYouReallyBeatME wrote:We dont even have 10 admins, thats why i said nice joke^^

Well, thats what I heard from Ron so I guess if anyone would know it's him.

WillYouReallyBeatME wrote:I already said it now 50 times and normally everybody with a clear thinking should at least understand and accept my opinion, even when you are still of course against it.

Splat wrote:Btw I have accepted this decision that I wont play now, but one thing I wont accept is being called a liar.

I guess you missed the whole point of the post or didn't read it :fp: , it was not to argue further about it but instead to proof I wasn't lying when it's what you were insinuating in those posts.

Splat

Postby Barca » April 28th, 2017, 8:23 pm

http://www.haxballnc.com/showteam.php = 9

- keggj
- rocky
- bobo, just found out he is admin l0l
- mikk
= 5

so yes its 9/10

Barca

Postby Splat » April 28th, 2017, 8:31 pm

WillYouReallyBeatME wrote:http://www.haxballnc.com/showteam.php = 9

- keggj
- rocky
- bobo, just found out he is admin l0l
- mikk
= 5

so yes its 9/10

I guess Ron just made it up then ;)

Splat

Postby ATuntija » April 28th, 2017, 9:14 pm

WillYouReallyBeatME wrote:...i rethought about it and the big consequences it would have...

So you voted / would vote NO for Scandinavia also?

ATuntija

News Articles: 12

Position: Forward

Postby Barca » April 28th, 2017, 10:02 pm

no i didnt, its different situation for me

Barca

Postby Twigg » April 28th, 2017, 10:11 pm

Yeah it is a different situation, u can't really compare. They're forming a new team with Scandinavia because of a lack of players, not incorporating foreign players into an existing nation

Twigg

Postby Unai » April 29th, 2017, 1:40 am

fm died in 2012

Unai

Position: Forward

Postby Jai » April 29th, 2017, 5:27 am

WillYouReallyBeatME wrote: I dont have something against it that you play for uk, but of course we would have to allow all other "lost" players to go to their team they want and with that the sense of a nations cup would get lost.

and you said 'there are no good players from wales ireland or?'

this guy doesn't even know the countries that make britian :oops:

its a bit different, splat from eire wanting to play with uk, noi, wales england scotland to aguero10 from slovenia wanting to play with sweden for example

but never mind we accept your decision :bounce:

Jai

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Rénbeaudach » April 30th, 2017, 5:30 pm

GeT_JuKeD wrote:...he qualifies as a british subjects like i said before...

Rest of the thread is AIDS, however this comment is glorious.

Rénbeaudach

News Articles: 3

Division 1 Winner: Season 99

Postby Jai » May 1st, 2017, 6:25 am

no one cares what you think posh ****, go take a *****up your ****

Jai

Postby Yannex » May 1st, 2017, 10:36 am

ATuntija wrote:
WillYouReallyBeatME wrote:...i rethought about it and the big consequences it would have...

WillYouReallyBeatME wrote:no i didnt, its different situation for me

idk why i even comment but that just doesnt makes sense at all
how exactly is that a different situation for you?
the idea or rather the point behind Scandinavia is basically the same thing with UK, you can easily make a decision to change it to GB which part of ireland is BG (if i'm not wrong) and who says he's not from that part of ireland? you cant prove it.., either way you denying him the chance to play for no reason basically

idk whats so important about not letting him play :confused:

Yannex

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Soul » May 1st, 2017, 11:08 am

Yannex wrote:
ATuntija wrote:

the idea or rather the point behind Scandinavia is basically the same thing with UK, you can easily make a decision to change it to GB which part of ireland is BG (if i'm not wrong) and who says he's not from that part of ireland? you cant prove it.., either way you denying him the chance to play for no reason basically

It's just a fucking 2D game flash, also a romanian player can play for moldova ;) let him play are u srsly? u are doing this kind of shits on this game? -.-

anyway, i'm not gonna talk about ur decision with choosing elite's national team cuz if im doing it your staff will have no answer for me or about scandinavia.. u reject them based on what? in my opinion there should be a community for each country and the head-admin of that community should sign up the national team, not everyone cuz like that we will don't get any result.. example: Maddude is admin in Feed Me, UK league, so he should do the sign-up for national team and every country or 75% of them should have there league -.-

Soul

Postby Zola » May 1st, 2017, 12:10 pm

Yannex wrote:
ATuntija wrote:

It is a different situation because UK have enough players and don't need extra added to be able to participate. Finland, Norway or Denmark don't have enough players and therefore needs a fusion to be able to participate in the tournament.

Zola

Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Postby pixels » May 1st, 2017, 12:39 pm

can i join UK canada is part of the commonwealth

Last edited by pixels on May 1st, 2017, 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pixels

Postby Yannex » May 1st, 2017, 12:42 pm

Zola wrote:

Zola wrote:It is a different situation because UK have enough players and don't need extra added to be able to participate. Finland, Norway or Denmark don't have enough players and therefore needs a fusion to be able to participate in the tournament.

i agree about scandinavia, but its not about UK its about splat and his situation is exactly the same as finland, norway and denmark, he doesnt have any players to play with
and like i said part of ireland is GB and since no one can prove he's not from that part, why deny him the chance to play than? UK all agreed that if needed admins can change UK national team to GB national team which splat can take part of, i dont know if its personal or something, but its wrong and doesnt make sense at all to deny him that...

Yannex

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Zola » May 1st, 2017, 1:04 pm

Yannex wrote:
Zola wrote:

Zola wrote:It is a different situation because UK have enough players and don't need extra added to be able to participate. Finland, Norway or Denmark don't have enough players and therefore needs a fusion to be able to participate in the tournament.

i agree about scandinavia, but its not about UK its about splat and his situation is exactly the same as finland, norway and denmark, he doesnt have any players to play with
and like i said part of ireland is GB and since no one can prove he's not from that part, why deny him the chance to play than? UK all agreed that if needed admins can change UK national team to GB national team which splat can take part of, i dont know if its personal or something, but its wrong and doesnt make sense at all to deny him that...

Tbf Ireland/Northern Ireland is not part of GB, but i get your point.
I still don't think it's the same though. Imo it would be wrong to allow danish, norwegian or finnish players to join Sweeden which would be the same case as Splat joining UK.
The current team of Scandinavia works because you make a fusion of players who are in the same situation. That's not the case if you add a player to a team who already have enough players.

Zola

Cup Runner-up: Season 4

PreviousNext

Return to General Haxball Discussion