Season 18 Announcements

Moderator: Herna

Re: Season 18 Announcements

Postby Zola » January 18th, 2017, 2:00 pm

Pjanić wrote:<19:10:53> "MrP": nobody said that u have done anything wrong
<19:11:08> "MrP": u made a nice application
<19:11:42> "MrP": we just decided for other teams
<19:12:34> "MrP": some captains tried now for ages to join the league, took every rejection in past very sportsmanlike, asked during last season very often what they can do to improve.
<19:12:42> "MrP": so this time we gave them a chance

is it about stronger applications, Zola?

I think so.

In the above situation, it might not be the actual application and its strength, from the given captain. Instead it might be the general impression the admins have gotten of this captain based on his/her repeated applications. It shows a tenacity and that the captain really wants to be a part of the league. That might be something the admins rate really strong.

Therefore it's in my opinion still related to a strong application even though the decision from the admins, in this case, maybe not is based entirely on what the captain has written in his current application.
Zola

News Articles: 0

Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Postby Soul » January 18th, 2017, 2:39 pm

GET SOCIAL LIFE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR ME 3 YEARS ARE ENOUGH ON THIS SHIT GAME.
Soul

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Twigg » January 18th, 2017, 2:45 pm

Hobes wrote:GET SOCIAL LIFE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR ME 3 YEARS ARE ENOUGH ON THIS SHIT GAME.

But it's fun
Twigg

Postby doupi » January 18th, 2017, 5:39 pm

Tbh I don't think you are doing yourself any favours if you want to apply in the future with these posts. As the admins said, you were unlucky that there had been too many nice applications and they had to make a decision, your application hadn't been bad, there just were better ones. By endlessly arguing their decision, I believe you are actually only strengthening their belief that they'd made the right one.
doupi

Postby Pjanić » January 18th, 2017, 7:28 pm

Hobes wrote:GET SOCIAL LIFE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR ME 3 YEARS ARE ENOUGH ON THIS SHIT GAME.

why are you reading/writing here if you have a social life?
+ CS:GO isn't social life!!!!!!!
Pjanić

Position: Forward

Postby Soul » January 18th, 2017, 9:07 pm

If I'm playing 2 matches / day that doesn't mean I don't have a social life, but if you are complaining about this on a trash game, it means you don't have a social life ;) Let's be srs, can you imagine if all teams that weren't accepted did the same think like you? There should be 100 topics in all those seasons about this.. This is the life, you must learn that you can't have everything if you are not working hard for that. ;) but this thing you can't learn it by playing only video games without using brain, if you are studying what you want in your free time you will realise that ;) That's why I'm saying get a social life, cuz it's the true, if everything is resumed at haxball, you are ruined ;) or at any other game.
Soul

Postby arianalbania » January 18th, 2017, 9:23 pm

+ArianALBANIA as admin

Done, MrP
arianalbania

Postby Swift » January 19th, 2017, 12:44 am