How to get a team? Serious problem

Problems with the forum? Post here for help.

How to get a team? Serious problem

Postby Sega » July 21st, 2018, 4:34 pm

Let's see, I have this problem since I started playing haxball in 2012, I've been in many communities, many TS, but I have no idea what to do to be signed. When I ask other people they usually tell me that I have to always be on TS and that I play FS, but I was doing that for a month or two a while ago and it didn't work, I got offers from 2 teams but they were very bad and I didn't want to accept. This is always important, the teams that are interested in me tend to be very bad, and I obviously reject them. And the truth is that I get tired of being all day in TS without doing anything.

I also know that you can get team if you're very close to someone, but I'm a bit bad at making friends over the internet and there's a lot of toxicity out there. And I don't go around asking all the captains if they want to sign me, because the teams are almost all full and I think it's a bit of bad taste if I don't know anyone from that team. Personally, in this community I think there is too much demand and little offer, but well this is just an opinion.

Neither do I think to form a team, because I insist, I don't know anyone here, and from experience I know that it would be a very bad and uncommitted team, I don't have any ability to be captain outside the playing fields.

I really don't care about playing official games, I'm happy to play an FS every day, I don't even care if I don't officially sign for a team, as long as they adopt me and let me play FS with them, it's fine with me.

The worst of all this uncertainty when trying to have a team is that I love this game and I try hard to be at a good level, but the more I try and the more time passes the more I lose motivation and spend time without playing, and lose all my trick ability, also it costs me a lot to recover my motivation, I don't care whether I win or lose, now I am at that point.

I think that if I don't get a team this summer I will leave haxball forever because playing in publics is not worth it, the level is very low and I don't even like 3v3.

Therefore, if you give me some advice or if there is something that everyone knows and I don't, let me know.

Sega

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Re: How to get a team? Serious problem

Postby Lyreco » July 21st, 2018, 5:15 pm

xD

Lyreco

Position: Forward

Postby Nana8 » July 21st, 2018, 7:37 pm

nigga if you want to join a good team, make sure u can make urself special in a 'bad' team....

lmao
Nana8

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby ogre » July 21st, 2018, 7:41 pm

Sega wrote: I got offers from 2 teams but they were very bad and I didn't want to accept. This is always important, the teams that are interested in me tend to be very bad, and I obviously reject them.

If you've been playing since 2012 and only attract interest from 'bad' teams, then the problem is either your own level not being as high as you maybe think it is, or your personality/attitude (or a combination of both).

If you are a free agent and motivated to play haxball competitively, then how good or bad a team is should be irrelevant. If a 'bad' team offers you a place, why not join and try to help elevate them to a better level?

ogre

Postby ATuntija » July 21st, 2018, 7:55 pm

Sega wrote:Let's see, I have this problem since I started playing haxball in 2012, I've been in many communities, many TS, but I have no idea what to do to be signed. When I ask other people they usually tell me that I have to always be on TS and that I play FS, but I was doing that for a month or two a while ago and it didn't work, I got offers from 2 teams but they were very bad and I didn't want to accept. This is always important, the teams that are interested in me tend to be very bad, and I obviously reject them. And the truth is that I get tired of being all day in TS without doing anything.

I also know that you can get team if you're very close to someone, but I'm a bit bad at making friends over the internet and there's a lot of toxicity out there. And I don't go around asking all the captains if they want to sign me, because the teams are almost all full and I think it's a bit of bad taste if I don't know anyone from that team. Personally, in this community I think there is too much demand and little offer, but well this is just an opinion.

Neither do I think to form a team, because I insist, I don't know anyone here, and from experience I know that it would be a very bad and uncommitted team, I don't have any ability to be captain outside the playing fields.

I really don't care about playing official games, I'm happy to play an FS every day, I don't even care if I don't officially sign for a team, as long as they adopt me and let me play FS with them, it's fine with me.

The worst of all this uncertainty when trying to have a team is that I love this game and I try hard to be at a good level, but the more I try and the more time passes the more I lose motivation and spend time without playing, and lose all my trick ability, also it costs me a lot to recover my motivation, I don't care whether I win or lose, now I am at that point.

I think that if I don't get a team this summer I will leave haxball forever because playing in publics is not worth it, the level is very low and I don't even like 3v3.

Therefore, if you give me some advice or if there is something that everyone knows and I don't, let me know.

So you got offers but you didn't accept them. And still you are saying that demand here is very high and complaining that you don't get the team so easily. Something doesn't make sense here :scratch:

ATuntija

News Articles: 12

Postby Sega » July 21st, 2018, 8:30 pm

Yes, maybe I should accept that offers, idk, but what I expect from a competitive league is playing at a good level, so of course that's important, or am I supposed to feel lucky to be able to play in the first newly formed team that is presented to me? Id prefer not losing my time, im sorry if someone bothers for that, not my intention. The truth I would prefer not to talk about this, I look like an arrogant shit.

Leaving that aside, it doesn't seem normal to me to receive two offers in a month playing at the maximum, being one of the offers of another league, so I ask for help, what I need is more related to the procedure to get team than with the level or attitude.

And don't stay with that I have received offers, for me they have been so little serious that they have no real value. If I am a little strict with what I consider offer, then no, I have not received any offers.

Sega

Postby Sega » July 21st, 2018, 8:31 pm

Well, it was very clear that many people were going to take this badly, but at least I tried.

Sega

Postby jelly » July 21st, 2018, 9:27 pm

my man if you want to prove that you're actually good at this game you've got to play in team, it doesn't matter if the team is terrible or good, it's even better if it's terrible, because you will shine there.

Also if you want to play in a team, you have to contact some captain about trial, cause no captain will contact you first.

jelly

Postby Lloyd Banks » July 22nd, 2018, 9:36 am

#JUSTICE4SEGA

Lloyd Banks
Rap Mod

Postby Sero07 » March 19th, 2019, 9:47 am

Hello Sega doc Sero here,

I hope this will still reach you.

I was able to see that you seem to be in a life situation (right now) which looks pretty hard.
In addition to that you are still without a team and you were never in one.
But thats okay, we will start to fix things today.

I can totally understand you, as a player starting in 2012 I have absolutely zero doubts that you arent as good as you say you are. Luckily for you, you were saying that you dont even care to play the officials, you just want to play fs.
But dont worry thats not a problem! You said you were bad at making friends over the internet and dont worry thats not a problem in this case here.

I present you the best solution.
You sign yourself up as free agent -> Pos any / any -> Info: I'm gonna be the best mascot ever, pls let me play fs

This will give you a huge advantage over other people, good teams are always looking for a loyal and active mascot.
Inside this team you gain automatically love since no one can hates their own mascot.
If you lack social skills please reply to this and I will give you another session.

Otherwise your problem should be solved now, you will end up in a good team and you will make yourself some new friends.

Sincerely your doc Sero

Sero07

Position: Goalkeeper

Return to Problems/Support