Hernandez gave defloss because they were losing :(

Problems with the forum? Post here for help.

Hernandez gave defloss because they were losing :(

Postby OffSync » May 22nd, 2016, 7:48 pm

<21:44:45> "batman": yo
<21:44:55> "Hernández": hi
<21:45:01> "batman": we got excluded from the funcup because an admin decided they dont want to play against us :(
<21:45:11> "Hernández": i know it was me
<21:45:13> "batman": so he said we get defloss against everone
<21:45:21> "batman": reason?
<21:45:23> "batman": just because?
<21:45:30> "batman": "i am an admin so i can?"
<21:45:31> "batman": :)
<21:45:31> "Hernández": because you behaved like idiots?
<21:45:40> "batman": example?
<21:45:41> "Hernández": no sense if you cant talk to the opponent
<21:45:45> "batman": example?
<21:45:56> "Hernández": lol
<21:46:01> "Hernández": its norbii and pain in your team?
<21:46:03> "batman": no
<21:46:07> "Hernández": ah
<21:46:08> "batman": example?
<21:46:09> "Hernández": which team is it
<21:46:12> "batman": EXAMPLE?
<21:46:15> "Hernández": ah got
<21:46:27> "Hernández": whole thing is an example
<21:46:31> "batman": like what?
<21:46:49> "Hernández": you were talking like idiots
<21:46:52> "batman": example?
<21:46:56> Chat partner has closed the conversation

OffSync

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Re: Hernandez gave defloss because they were losing :(

Postby OffSync » May 22nd, 2016, 7:58 pm

So this is what happened. I opened a room, then they said Herna cant play here so we changed hosts. We were playing for 4 minutes, scored a goal, then herna said he was lagging (he wasnt). It was their room and herna got admin rights too. They were crying for 15 minutes.

They wanted to continue in their host, 0-0 so when they scored, we claimed lag too, they didnt give the goal back and told us we get defloss. For doing the exact same thing herna did a few mins earlier.

Last edited by OffSync on May 22nd, 2016, 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OffSync

Postby drukker » May 22nd, 2016, 7:59 pm

:fp: :fp: :fp:

drukker

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Chro » May 22nd, 2016, 8:51 pm

At long last, Herna has been unmasked...he has finally showed us his true colors...

Chro

Postby VENOM i7 » May 22nd, 2016, 9:46 pm

1st CRonaldo, 2nd herna

what is hax turning intooo man

VENOM i7

Position: Forward

Postby Herna » May 22nd, 2016, 10:03 pm

Hi. I never expected you guys behaving like that - but lets explain:
We got the host and joined it. I had quite high ping compared to normal, so we posted a host of our team. From this moment on you can see everything on the rec:
http://0x0c.tk/r3plays/0214c68bfe0e8d09
Your team joined, tested, didnt complain. We started playing, everything is nice. You have a player with 300 on the pitch, surfing around. But you dont pause for him so you dont expect it to get better probably, so everything still okay here. Then at ca 8:10 you score a goal, you can see obvious how im surfing in that second, you can see how my ping is high, i give a screenshot. It's quite much for that its only a funcup and theres no need to lie about something like that, and i guess my team isnt known for ever behaving bad or making problems.
Yes, then it took some time for puush to load the replay, i post it, and the reactions are?
Zoltan Gera: blabla
Balazs Dzsudzsak: just play pls
Gabor Kiraly: go on
Zoltan Gera: i had 300/1000
Zoltan Gera: still scored
Gabor Kiraly: cool story
quite nice reactions for that my team didnt do anything to you in any way till that point.
Balazs Dzsudzsak: dont u see us flying?
It has nothing to do with if you lagg or not if i have an obvious lagg or not at an goal, noone forced you to play somewhere, you were able to pause and do anything.
Gabor Kiraly: its ur host bro
Doesnt matter aswell, i wasnt the host myself, i didnt lagg the whole last month since i got new net, and this wasnt expectable. You only scored because of it, so yes, i dont get the point why the goal couldnt be given back.
Anyway, its np if a goal isnt given back, it happens from time to time if opponents are stupid, but those kinds of reactions without any sense showed that you probably were only here to troll or annoy people who havent done anything to you, thats why i wrote to MrP. I still stayed nice and tried you to explain, but you continued writing shit, without any sense behaving without any respect and unable to make a normal conversation with you, and with few peoples writing different things, just continuing the game without asking, one guy said 0-0 why others said other things. Then after some time i got from MrP and you that it should have been 0-0, so we continued.

Then at 19:20 we score and you guys just start trolling again, your GK write "lag, lag, 300, lag", but the ping doesnt change and you post no screenshot, and write behind it 0-0. I got quite annoyed here of course, but without that i accepted anything you made kick-off, so at this point its obviously 1-0.

Then at HT i asked for who your teams captain is, and asked him whats the result is. You answered "1-1, or 0-0, what you want". Then you wrote "okay our host now", where i said before that my ping wouldnt be nice.
I sadly didnt rec from that room, but what you said was 0-0 and 1-1 and that we would continue on that host or nowhere or stuff like that. On that moment i lost patience on your trolling and asked organisors just to remove your team and give all teams defwin, because its really not what a funcup should look like, and your team wouldnt spread fun on this day for sure. I also guess your team didnt really care much and only wanted to have some nice fights and take other peoples fun, but idk. Then your team got defflosses and batman wrote to me, that conversation is shown in your post.

I dont know who of your players were there today or what was wrong with you, but i hope you would never behave like that in normal matches at FM Div1. I guess everything i did was right, and yes I still was able to have some fun, against three very nice teams afterwards. That you even complain afterwards is quite interesting, i cant really understand how you are like 30 years old, and cant even talk like normal humans in a funcup.
And sry for closing the chat, but i was quite annoyed and had to play the next matches, and didnt think it would have any sense to talk with you, so yes, everything fine. If you have fun trolling and fighting do it in other communities, not in FM.
It's not the sense behaving like that to people who never do any bad things to other teams or people, or dont stop shitting on people who try to behave nice for minutes.

Okay its senseless even writing that much i think, but i think everything should be clear now, even through the rec alone.

Herna

News Articles: 27

Postby Kivi » May 22nd, 2016, 10:31 pm

Those pics were made exactly in the second where the goal happened.

The first goal where Herna lagged:

The second goal where your mate "lagged":

Really?

Last edited by Kivi on May 22nd, 2016, 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kivi

Position: Forward

Postby Frank Hemd » May 22nd, 2016, 10:54 pm

Those pics were made exactly at the start in the first and second half!

First half Portugal on the left side:

Second half, now all is different:

As you can see the players switched the sites while the half so immediately both teams out Teylan vs Smeils King-Finale

Frank Hemd

Return to Problems/Support