Maybe ban Ron?

Problems with the forum? Post here for help.

Maybe ban Ron?

Postby Norbii » January 26th, 2015, 5:56 pm

Hey.

Here we can see what kinda behaviour he have. viewtopic.php?f=317&t=5302&p=56300#p56300
He cant def his opinion, just insult the opponent. he cant talk like a normal ppl. if something happenin which isnt good for him then he start to insult, as we could see on national cup too.
so ye, fuck u ron, and better if u delete the internet from your computer.

Norbii

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: Maybe ban Ron?

Postby Barca » January 26th, 2015, 6:36 pm

you are in my team so i agree!

Barca

News Articles: 4

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Ron » January 26th, 2015, 7:00 pm

Excuse me but who are you to write my name?

Ron

Postby Norbii » January 26th, 2015, 7:04 pm

oh dear. the real question is who are u to insult a player like u did? explain me plz.

Norbii

Postby Tanzim » January 26th, 2015, 7:05 pm

ron stop being a little kunt :thumbup:

spanish ppl dnt lie

Tanzim

Postby Ron » January 26th, 2015, 7:07 pm

I still cant understand who are you?
I remember you already was warned few months ago and dafuq are you here to tell something to do?

And i didnt belive to Ce and Merk about this league :pale: :pale: :pale:

Ron

Postby Ron » January 26th, 2015, 7:07 pm

Who is spanish here? :D

Ron

Postby Norbii » January 26th, 2015, 7:17 pm

Man, dont try to be cool kid here, coz you arent. I didnt make this topic to talk about myself. Its all about you. So plz, answer the question and stop try to attack me.

Norbii

Postby Ron » January 26th, 2015, 7:27 pm

:afraid: scarry

Ron

Postby Splash » January 26th, 2015, 7:38 pm

lol why's everyone hating on ron

Splash

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Norbii » January 26th, 2015, 7:44 pm

read back and u will see why.

<22:23:42> "Ron": its about your macro stupid gypsy
Stupido give me reco por favore?

And as i see he edited his post and deleted a sentence when he called paulinho gipsy AGAIN. but np dude, the admins still can see the original post. ^^

Norbii

Postby Ron » January 26th, 2015, 8:00 pm

Welcome Splash bro :) :heart:

Ron

Postby Rautovic » January 26th, 2015, 9:49 pm

If we would ban people for instults then maybe 30% of all haxballers would be banned already .........................................

Rautovic

Postby Herna » January 26th, 2015, 10:08 pm

right rauto, and i dont think AB is better than ron, but really this behaviour has to stop. and especially this attitude of searching for disputes in leaguematches, i think when there are problems between teams always both sides do shit and my team never has any problems, but other teams that are one season here doesnt rly respect other players and teams, what isnt very funny, because we want to play haxball, insulting other people or dispute with them is much more fun in reallife i think.
a ban isnt a nice decision, but its nice when the community here shows that they dont like this.

Herna

News Articles: 27

Postby Norbii » January 27th, 2015, 5:23 am

the insult isnt the only reason. As u can see they have the rec but dont want to share it. I think its rly shameful. and when i saw this sentence: "1 solution ---> Play this match until 1.feb" i just wanted to vomit. He wrote yesterday 2 rly long post without sense. you dont need to ban all retards ofc, but ron is worse than an average retard. oh and one more thing, just look his reaction about this topic. did u see that he said, sry or something? he just dont give a shit about his douchebag behaviour.

Norbii

Postby Ron » January 27th, 2015, 7:00 am

Oh let's make it clear now.

1. Stupido give me reco por favore? ... was the sentence who Koke, Natsu and others guys from AB wrote me to the chat after game vs. them. That is the only reason why I wrote this on my first post
2. As I said, I didn't wanted to argue with anyone (not necessary brain damage and waste of time), I just wanted to congratulate Elite and write what have Elite guys told to me. I don't give a damn what their other players wrote to me, hannes, mrp or anyone, i just cared what their captain Paulinho did (that's why i saved only his conversation)
3. Read once more Norbii, Hernandez and all others who says it unsportsmanlike :
///
Ron wrote:You accuse Rb9 that he reced the match? What match? The one you posted rec of?
How could he rec it if he joined after 1:0 Vatreni scored the goal? I really cant understand that logic? Even this is true we still wont have full match so that replay you are pannicly asking wont be usefull in this situation.
2. Player you are accusing he recced wasnt even in room from the beggining, he joined 2nd half so no full replay possible
///
This is a fact so how can we have replay then, how?
4. I really didn't insulted to ANYONE, not more then they did to me and my mates.
5. Realise this fact please and deal with it...
//////
Ron wrote:---> TO ADD <---
*You were attacking me to play play play this match. I talked to MrP for host and he said he cant and after that i gave you easy NO!
*You can't explain me logic how could player who wasn't in room from begining can rec whole match.
*Ofcourse you are scared and afraid to lose so you are postponing and doing all shits possilbe to win us. Won't work mister :)
1 solution ---> Play this match until 1.feb
///
6. What is even my problem here? I had internet crash, joined on wifi after first game vs. IF already started and I couldn't join the room/play or anything else. I missed match 1 hour before in Haxtrick because of the same issue.
7. In my team co-captain is Cech, and after me, he is the one who is "replay guy". As u can see on that silly replay from Paulinho, he wasn't in room so excuse me but kill me for no having the rec first time ever.

Any other attackers? I'm happy to answer then but then try to understand words I'm writing

:cheers:

Ron

Postby Ron » January 27th, 2015, 7:06 am

Hernández wrote:right rauto, and i dont think AB is better than ron, but really this behaviour has to stop. and especially this attitude of searching for disputes in leaguematches, i think when there are problems between teams always both sides do shit and my team never has any problems, but other teams that are one season here doesnt rly respect other players and teams, what isnt very funny, because we want to play haxball, insulting other people or dispute with them is much more fun in reallife i think.
a ban isnt a nice decision, but its nice when the community here shows that they dont like this.

We simply dont have the rec, please try to understand that. I did my best to try to play it at least once more with admin (or anyone's) supervision to be sportsmanlike and play official game on time (1st feb) but nobody is wondering why AB and Paulinho is avoiding that match and don't want to do it? Yea right, attack the Croatian only, they are saints!
Okay if soluton is defloss both then do it...

And what does the word community means here? Norbii, who schould be banned at least twice for fake playing?
http://prntscr.com/5xllbj <-- This schould be example to all haxballerz. Bunch of friends gathered and playing this game only for fun, as we all suppose to ;)

Did I wanted to play that match on sunday? No. I'd write in forum wildcard topic.
Have I said MrP we don't have more time to play? Yes I did, he can easly confirm.
----> Use your brain fellas

Ron

Postby Ron » January 27th, 2015, 7:22 am

Where is the problem of doing replay game?

Chill on bb

Ron

Postby Swift » January 27th, 2015, 8:49 am

Ron your behaviour isnt the best tbh.. When we accepted Lethal Blitz into haxtrick yesterday you started raging at me because wed didnt let your Croatian even though they consequently proved you wrong by beating Thunders... You can be a nice guy but I think you get angry too quickly and insult people for nothing.

I think the best decision would be for the admins to talk to Ron about his behaviour and next time it happens a suspension would be nnecessary. :)

We want to have a positive atmosphere and have fun in haxball, not there stupid arguments that ruin it.. :(

Swift

Postby Ron » January 27th, 2015, 9:08 am

Swift, with good and normall guys I really dont have any problem :) but when i smell unjustice I'd do my best to fix it!
And yea, some things you are right ;)

but mate I was kidding with you because I just tried to help my friends, for me it doesn't change anything, they accepted or not, I don't play with them either... no hard feelings right? :)
and btw. I'm not insulting anyone here :(

Ron

Next

Return to Problems/Support