Fantasy Hax?

Moderators: socrates, Smithyo

Fantasy Hax?

Postby Sero07 » June 25th, 2018, 11:31 am

Hey,
since no one else says something about fantasy hax I tought I would do it. Eventho many guys created their fantasy team not a single update happend since MD1. The community got no news why it stopped, if its stopped for ever and so on.
To be honest I was never someone who actively took part with the fantasy haxteams, but it was always a nice thing to know it was there. Added to that there were many users playing fantasy hax.
So is it gone forever? Is it to be continued in this season? Is this season a whole season without fantasy hax and the community gets it back next season?

We deserve public answers. #MondayRiot
Sero07

News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: Fantasy Hax?

Postby socrates » June 25th, 2018, 11:39 am

For those that keep blaming me I was not organising fantasy hax this season. I said after last season I couldn't do it and we need someone else to organise it. Smithyo kindly volunteered and made the original list of players but I guess he underestimated how much work it was and hasn't updated it all season :(

Guess its RIP this season at least but ofc would be great to have it again if someone is willing to organise it.
socrates

News Articles: 68
Betting Coins: 50

Return to Season 22