Player Bans

Player Bans

Postby noj » October 18th, 2013, 2:14 pm

Following the deplorable actions carried out on the Your-esports league earlier this week, we feel the right thing to do is to also remove those responsible from our league and community. Frankly we do not want such people playing, representing or being any part of what we have here and I'm sure many others feel the same way.

For this reason all members of what was/is known as the team "Les 5 Fantastiques" are hereby banned indefinitely from participating in Feed Me. For clarification, this includes the following players currently at a team:

Ced
Faky
pkp
Razmo
Rooney
Sneijder

Any attempt to sneak these players or any other member of 5F into teams either through fake names or any other means will be met with serious consequences.

Reivers Design are to be disbanded as a result of these bans.

Remember kids, hax is just a game :fp:

[16:09:57] @ fap : i wonder if chinese ppl are like fancy a chinese this weekend
<00:01:05> "fap" pokes you: lool bare ppl are faggots 'oh noo im retirin' bla bla
<23:06:38> "Pedy": im not a cunt nemore
noj
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 1

Position: Defensive Midfielder
Division 1 Winner: Season 1, Season 2
Cup Runner-up: Season 3, Season 5

Re: Player Bans

Postby Perkins » October 18th, 2013, 2:27 pm

jono da man :cheers: :elephant:

"Gord": OK IM HOLIDING
"Gord": wow massive
"Perkins": woahhh
"Gord": woah that size
"Gord": WOAHHHH
"Perkins": THAT SIZE YOUR VAGINA IS SO BIG
"Gord": THANKS BABE U CAN FIT UR HEAD IN IT ANYTIME U WANT
Perkins

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper
Division 1 Winner: Season 4
Division 1 Runner-up: Season 5
Cup Runner-up: Season 5
Cup Winner: Season 7

Postby HCAFC » October 18th, 2013, 2:36 pm

I missed it, what did they get banned for? Macro?

HCAFC

Postby Edgar Davids » October 18th, 2013, 2:44 pm

these scumbags are a fukin disgrace

Edgar Davids

Postby Sneijder8 » October 18th, 2013, 3:20 pm

That fritz was right when he said he'll do his possible to make us banned everywhere after all.

Ok look, I'll say the same I said yesterday to benig regarding the CL : I already tried to explain fritz it wasn't us but he didn't want to hear, I told benig and he'll think about it.

1- What's the point of destroying the yes website? We were there since months, we were having fun. For Razmo's ban? It's senseless since we ALL already got banned from HBC league since last summer and we didn't fuck their site either, and God knows how we can hate the french ppl and how HBC website is less secured than yes one.

2- There's a small detail which will make the difference : did you ever read what was written in the site there? http://puu.sh/4QeuC
I don't think that "fdp allez 5f" is french. It's more like words which became common in haxball, that were just thrown randomly.
Not to mention that we're more like "us rap" than "fdp fdp fdp", but you don't know it.

3- Why would we do so much that everything accuses us, then just write the false french sentence to have it as the only argument to defend ourselves ? Why would we deny the hack the instant after we knew about it ? If we wanted "glory" and if we wanted to be known all over Europe for that, why would we just deny to avoid this kind of bans, moreover, why would we just post the 5F logo, since it's obvious that hacking the yes website will make you blacklisted all over haxball world.

Try to use your brain, as I said to Benig, and think about it. It's senseless to do that much then just deny it lol, if we wanted to hide we would not post the 5f logo since the start.

Now I know all this may appear like very small arguments when you see the rest, but with a little logic and thinking you will see that those arguments will be bigger.

Anyway.

Sneijder8

Postby DoCtoRé » October 18th, 2013, 3:32 pm

I confess, i hacked the yes site :)

DoCtoRé

Postby ☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮ » October 18th, 2013, 3:41 pm

#JUSTICE TO 5F :cheers:

“Ima show you, how great I am. Last night I cut the light off in my bedroom, hit the switch, and was in the bed before the room was dark. Ima show you, how great I am.
Spoiler: Show
Image Image
☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮

Postby Sneijder8 » October 18th, 2013, 3:43 pm

+ I just remembered, the technician of yes told me that the ip wasn't shown clearly enough but two countries were quoted : France and Germany.

I think you know that a pro hacker knows how to hide himself, through vpns and all. If it was us, why wouldn't we hide our countries ffs.

Since we directly accused the turkish just after the hack, since I don't know any other community which can show so much hate towards 5f and yes at once, why didn't we use turkish ips? :)

Just think.

+ Late edit : remember what the turkish did in CL ? DDOSing rkd, etc.
Do you remember haxball being ddos'd for 24h, and the turkish haxball "inciball" which just shows up like magic instants before haxball was down? :D
Or maybe it's not them who did that, but if there was a conspiracy I frankly don't see anyone else able to hack such a big site like YeS, because I don't see any other community which has got skilled guys in programming.

Sneijder8

Postby s.signorelli » October 18th, 2013, 10:28 pm

why ban them many of them have been playing in this league for a few seasons now, and they have done nothing wrong in this league? also you are banning them for something that hasn't got enough evidence to be proved true, which is very similar to the banning of jai regarding impersonations.

As I won't be having it as my avatar anymore I will have it as my signature

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqT0iFZifgw[/youtube]
s.signorelli

Division 2 Winner: Season 5
Cup Winner: Season 5

Postby dora da gora » October 18th, 2013, 10:39 pm

brb bannin sum1 for swearing on facebook

dora da gora

News Articles: 3

Postby Love Asia » October 18th, 2013, 10:45 pm

jonnyynnoj wrote:Remember kids, hax is just a game :fp:

And you are fucking this game, where is the fun if you ban people randomly? what did those guys do to you to deserve a ban? This shit decision definately makes me think you are subdued to YeS

FM = YeS 2.0

Love Asia

Postby Chillmaz » October 19th, 2013, 12:51 am

where is the fun if you ban people randomly?

ask that sneijder pls
what did those guys do to you to deserve a ban?

ask this too, i still wanna know why my players got banned in a fs

Pausing randomly or at goal situations in official games, scoring own goals because they're losing a game, blaming the captain and impeaching him because of one loss, trolling in friendlies, insulting with fdp(=son of a bitch) or other offensive terms. (ALL OF THESE ARENT FUN TO OTHER PPL AT ALL)
=> disrespectful to other players
To sum it up. Pretty much their behaviour is unacceptable. Even if they apparently havent hacked the site :roll: they're full of shit.

I can understand jonni and the admin team if they dont wanna have them here because at the end of the day they're gonna represent FM in CL, maybe. I wouldn't wanna have those people representing my league either.

CLEARSPIKE YO! FO SHO! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Chillmaz
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 30

Postby Sneijder8 » October 19th, 2013, 3:47 am

Pausing randomly or at goal situations in official games,

lol ok

as for the rest we already knew you don't like us, no need to say it again. you still speak about the behaviour in cl and in official games but as far as i know we never did anything harmful there, we were kind enough most of the times even towards idiots especially in the cl so...

+ the topic is about the hack here, so keep the thread about that please and go rage somewhere else

Sneijder8

Postby naby » October 19th, 2013, 6:28 am

oh god this is amazing

R.I.P. Starlights
naby

News Articles: 10

Division 2 Winner: Season 2

Postby te][o » October 19th, 2013, 8:20 am

I expected an explanation and came to see Chillmaz on a high moral ground.

Thread delivered.

te][o

Postby DoCtoRé » October 19th, 2013, 8:24 am

conclusion: germans and brits cannot run the world

Anyways i dont like 5F either they are bunch of cry babies but ced and rooney are decent folks and fuck youresports :thumbup:
Just let them play, you said it yourself jonny its just a game you old twat :D

DoCtoRé

Postby DoCtoRé » October 19th, 2013, 8:29 am

Chillmaz wrote:Pausing randomly or at goal situations in official games, scoring own goals because they're losing a game, blaming the captain and impeaching him because of one loss, trolling in friendlies, insulting with fdp(=son of a bitch) or other offensive terms. (ALL OF THESE ARENT FUN TO OTHER PPL AT ALL)
=> disrespectful to other players
To sum it up. Pretty much their behaviour is unacceptable. Even if they apparently havent hacked the site :roll: they're full of shit.

I can understand jonni and the admin team if they dont wanna have them here because at the end of the day they're gonna represent FM in CL, maybe. I wouldn't wanna have those people representing my league either.

l0l jesus its a 2d game with 4 fucking ball sack shaped players in each team, fakn the hell the amount of pple that take this game seriously...

DoCtoRé

Postby DoCtoRé » October 19th, 2013, 8:32 am

And yeah i dont like my boss either but im not gonna bannish him from earth, even tho hes got those evil chinese eyes dat mathafacka

DoCtoRé

Postby naby » October 19th, 2013, 9:12 am

triple post, ban pedy too pls

on banning players due to their wrongdoings in YeS though, why wasn't Tortogol banned too?

R.I.P. Starlights
naby

News Articles: 10

Division 2 Winner: Season 2

Postby Stevo » October 19th, 2013, 9:29 am

who's doctore again?

#fredis2gud4belgium
#bringbackfmpubs
#bringbackratings

Stevo