Fap's Division 2 Season 4 Preview

Moderator: Result Mod

Fap's Division 2 Season 4 Preview

Postby dora da gora » July 8th, 2012, 3:14 pm

Nobodys interested in div 2 but I'll do this anyway Image

To be honest, I don't have very high hopes for ajhax this season. Pretty much a completely different team from previous seasons considering all the old guard has left. Jds the captain hasn't really made any high prolific signings, they don't seem to have any truly quality players, I feel they'll have to get some serious practice in and learn to gel as a team if they want to achieve anything this season.
Season 4 prediction - 7-10th

Already kicked out of the joehans fun cup, they haven't had a good start to preseason. With momo looking to retire from captaincy this could be fatal to the teams chances this season depending on who takes over. Bayern have quite a strong core of french players in the team, and with players like ced and destorm, I think they have potential to do quite well. New signings PTJohe and haxball ninja with some practice and guidance also have the chance to make a good impact in division 2.
Player to watch out for; destorm
Season 4 prediction 4-7th

One of the favourites for the div 2 title. They have signed three quality players in rolex, p4 and zizzy. And already with a strong core of goku, rising and usopp I'll be really surprised if they don't gain promotion at the end of the season. Only problems might be activity of some players, with the unpredictable rolex and goku not being around much. If they can get the new players to gel into the team during preseason I definitely have high hopes for this team.
Player to watch out for; rising
Season 4 prediction 1-3rd

The first of the newly created teams of the season I'll be previewing, and personally my wager for the div 2 title. Joehan has not only managed to sign some brilliant attack minded players, but also has the likes of fritz and mlf at the back. Having played with booba during season 3 at SS, I know what a fantastic player he is, though i think he can be prone to getting frustrated and losing concentration at times. Joehan, what can I say, the mans got potential, also able to have sukh rotate in, they have a fantastic attack. From what I've seen from fritz he is definitely their most important player, has a good eye for a pass and really good defensively, mlf might not have much work to do but when he's called into action he looks pretty reliable. My only concern is their depth, apart from fritz they have no other natural DM and could struggle if he can't make games. I expect these to be div 2 clear winners and will be extremely shocked if they at least don't make promotion.
Players to watch out for; fritz and booba
Season 4 prediction 1st

Another potential team for the div 2 title. After a poor and rather unlucky last season, they have definitely strengthened their squad. A few of the players i can't comment on as I have never seen them play, but they have a very strong keeper in hesur, he just needs to keep his confidence high and believe in his own abilities. Ogre, well...arguably the best player technically in the UK and can pretty much play anywhere. His performances will be pivotal to where HKF finish this season. Amunike is also a good all round midfielder from what I've seen. They have performed together really well in the friendlies they have played so far during preseason so if they can keep it up and they stay pretty active I can definitely see them challenging joehans along with deja for the div 2 title.
Player to watch out for; ogre
Season 4 prediction 1-3rd

This team has players with quite alot of potential. Having barely seen blazing online I'm not sure how their preseason is going. They have a very good finisher in gavin peacock, who proved last season in div 1 just how deadly he can be. Can he make the switch over to 4v4 though? frisky is another player who once he phases out his 3v3 habits will make a very good contribution to his team. They seem to lack defensively which could be their downfall.
Player to watch out for frisky
Season 4 prediction 7-10th

While I don't see them capable of winning the title I see them as potential candidates for promotion. Dooms has put a really tidy squad together mixing youth with experience. Somalian 2 is a player I've had my eye on for a while and has potential to be an outstanding goalkeeper. If x-master is played in a dm role supporting the attack of dooms and cam I can see them scoring quite a few goals. Dooms on his day is a machine, have played with him in power rangers I am fully aware of his finishing abilities. Cam is another top player and a nice guy to boot, I can see him having a successful season with PPM. The other signings I don't know much about, they are foreign so as some would say, they must be flairy.
Players to watch out for; dooms and somalian 2

Will add some info here after I have seen them play more
Season 4 prediction 10th

Definite candidates for promotion, especially under rachels guidance. She has a really good managerial record, but this season will really put her skills to the test. She has managed to capture aaron, a very experienced 3v3 gk, and a safe pair of hands on his day. Can he make a successful switch to 4v4 though and learn to play more conservatively? Kaka could possibly be one of the best captures of the season, great player imo but once again another player who hasn't got much 4s experience. Rachel is taking a bit of a gamble with this. Pogge is a player I haven't seen play much but I've heard some good things about him, rachel should be able to bring out his potential. Dev is a good guy and a good player, what he lacks in flair he makes up for in passion and work-rate.
Player to watch out for; Kaka

The dark horses of div 2. Soc is definitely a div 1 quality player, so stepping down into div 2 to captain his own team will offer a new challenge in itself. With the signings of donny, mick and aero he definitely has that experience that will be helpful to the players who are new to the league in the rest of the team. I'm not sure where he plans to play certain people, but i feel he really needs to get these players gelling together and working as a team. I feel they are being underestimated and have the chance to cause an upset against some of the bigger teams. Milk is a player who i've seen quite a bit of recently and seems to be adapting well to 4v4s, the guy has bags of potential but will still need to look upto some of the more experienced players for tips and advice. Lol mick you conceived 8 in a reserves game..
Players to watch out for; soc
Last edited by Anonymous on July 9th, 2012, 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dora da gora

News Articles: 3

Re: Fap's Division 2 Season 4 Preview

Postby Blazing » July 8th, 2012, 4:47 pm

If you haven't seen mase, Haz.be or Itachi, then why bother saying we have defensive problems?

Blazing

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper
Cup Winner: Season 2

Postby Milk » July 8th, 2012, 5:00 pm

Nice Image
Milk

Postby dora da gora » July 8th, 2012, 5:01 pm

Blazing wrote:If you haven't seen mase, Haz.be or Itachi, then why bother saying we have defensive problems?

I didn't say I haven't seen them, I'm just not commenting on every single player in every team.
dora da gora

Postby Blazing » July 8th, 2012, 5:03 pm

fap wrote:
Blazing wrote:If you haven't seen mase, Haz.be or Itachi, then why bother saying we have defensive problems?

I didn't say I haven't seen them, I'm just not commenting on every single player in every team.

You HAVEN'T seen Haz.be for sure, and maybe not mase. So why comment on our defence?

Blazing

Postby Milk » July 8th, 2012, 5:04 pm

Blazing wrote:
fap wrote:

You HAVEN'T seen Haz.be for sure, and maybe not mase. So why comment on our defence?

Why take it so personally it's his opinion XD
Milk

Postby Deadly#N19 » July 8th, 2012, 5:05 pm

SS gonna wreck the league
Deadly#N19

Postby dora da gora » July 8th, 2012, 5:07 pm

Blazing wrote:
fap wrote:

It's just my opinion, from the information I have gathered so far, which hasn't been helped by your teams lack of inactivity to be honest, what more do you expect? I shall be editing this thread more during preseason. These previews are only meant to be taken with a pinch of salt. Last seasons ended up being pretty wrong. Chin up fella.
dora da gora

Postby Blazing » July 8th, 2012, 5:19 pm

fap wrote:
Blazing wrote:
fap wrote:

It's just my opinion, from the information I have gathered so far, which hasn't been helped by your teams lack of inactivity to be honest, what more do you expect? I shall be editing this thread more during preseason. These previews are only meant to be taken with a pinch of salt. Last seasons ended up being pretty wrong. Chin up fella.

My team has been active, you just haven't seen them. Thanks for previewing, though.

Blazing

Postby naby » July 8th, 2012, 5:44 pm

blazing mad blazing sad
R.I.P. Starlights
naby

News Articles: 10

Division 2 Winner: Season 2

Postby Edgar Davids » July 8th, 2012, 5:51 pm

Blazing wrote:
fap wrote:

what makes you say that lol? he played for bayern last season.
Edgar Davids

Postby naby » July 8th, 2012, 6:23 pm

thx for review fapi x

p.s. im still mad at u for rejectin
R.I.P. Starlights
naby

Postby Cam_Sampbell » July 8th, 2012, 6:57 pm

fap wrote:Cam is another top player and a nice guy to boot, I can see him having a successful season with PPM.

We All Dream of a Team of Tommy Ts

Season 2
Action Men - Appearances - 9(1), Goals - 0, Assists - 1

Season 3
Ajhax - Appearances - 9(1), Goals - 7, Assists - 0

Season 4
Powerpuff Men - Appearances - 5, Goals - 2, Assists - 1
Aquopolis - Appearances - 5(1), Goals - 2, Assists - 1

Season 5
Mighty Ducks - Appearances - 0(1), Goals - 0, Assists - 0

Season 6
Pelicans - Appearances - 11(2), Goals - 4, Assists - 0

Season 7
Ajhax - Appearances - 6(2), Goals - 2, Assists - 0

Season 8
Ajhax - Appearances - 4, Goals - 1, Assists - 0

Overall: Appearances - 56, Goals - 17, Assists 3
Cam_Sampbell
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 5

Division 1 Winner: The Gordon Bombay of Mighty Ducks - Season 5

Postby dora da gora » July 8th, 2012, 11:12 pm

Rachel wrote:thx for review fapi x

p.s. im still mad at u for rejectin

:(

you got kaka, you don't need fappy <:
dora da gora

Postby naby » July 8th, 2012, 11:44 pm

i wanted kaka and fapi smh, and now i have gordi omg u wud have preferred it here to arriba init x
R.I.P. Starlights
naby

Postby MoMo » July 8th, 2012, 11:51 pm

FAP ALL DAY. ME AND YOU WERE NOOBS TOGETHER, WE ARE LIKE TWINS, WE CAME OUT AT THE SAME TIME, WE WERE NOOBS TOGETHER WITH IGGY. THEN WE JOINED FM AND WE GREW. FASTER THAN EACHOTER. BUT THEN WE MADE NAMES FOR EACHOTHER. FAPALLDAY THE UNDERRATED PROFESSIONAL FUCKER AND FAPPER OF ALL TIME. THE GREAT ALLROUNDER. THE GREATFUKKINHAXBALLERWHOHOSTSTHEBESTROOMSANDSTAYSCOOLERTHANMOST.

ANYWAY..... I WANT TO SAY IM GONNNA STAY. IM GONNA SAY IM GONNA TRY AND MAKE BAYERN WORK IN HARMONY AND IM GONNA SAY IM GONNA TRY AND MAKE BAYERN WORK IN WAYS WHICH THEY ALL PLAY TO WIN AND DO WIN, IN HARMONY. I WILL TRY AND MAKE BAYERN, WITH THE HELP OF ALL BAYERN AND THE SUPPORTERS OF BAYERN, THE MOST SUCCESSFULL TEAM IN DIVISION TWO, THE MOST REAL AND THE MOST AWESOME DIVISION ON FM.

TO CONCLUDE THIS POST, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY, BAYERN, WITH THE HELP AND AWESOMENESS OF DESTORM, CED, DARWIN, PTJOHE, TOAST AND HAXBALL NINJA WILL WIN DIVISION 2, (WHICH IS) THE MOST REAL AND MOST AWESOME DIVISION OF FM. BAYER NEVERLOSIN WILL BRING A SMILE TO EVERYONE HERE. BECAUSE BAYERN IS THE UNEXPECTED CLUB, IT IS THE UNRESPECTED CLUB, IT IS THE CLUB WITH THE UNWANTED/UNAPPRECIATED/UNRESPECTED HISTORY. IT IS THE CLUB WITH THE UNFORTUNATE MANAGEMENT AND THE UNFORTUNATE FINISHING POSITION LAST SEASON.

SO THIS SEASON, WITH ALL DUE RESPECT TO FELLLOW TEAMS IN THE AWESOME AND MOST REALEST DIVISION IN FM, DIVISION TWO, bayer neverlosin, WILL FINISH #1 POSITION THIS SEAON.

THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT.
MoMo

Postby MoMo » July 8th, 2012, 11:56 pm

^^^ above is probably the best post i've ever posted in my fukin life.
MoMo

Postby Deadly#N19 » July 9th, 2012, 6:48 am

momo.gif
Deadly#N19

Postby naby » July 9th, 2012, 10:02 am

na momo
R.I.P. Starlights
naby

Postby dooms » July 9th, 2012, 3:27 pm

MoMo wrote:FAP ALL DAY. ME AND YOU WERE NOOBS TOGETHER, WE ARE LIKE TWINS, WE CAME OUT AT THE SAME TIME, WE WERE NOOBS TOGETHER WITH IGGY. THEN WE JOINED FM AND WE GREW. FASTER THAN EACHOTER. BUT THEN WE MADE NAMES FOR EACHOTHER. FAPALLDAY THE UNDERRATED PROFESSIONAL FUCKER AND FAPPER OF ALL TIME. THE GREAT ALLROUNDER. THE GREATFUKKINHAXBALLERWHOHOSTSTHEBESTROOMSANDSTAYSCOOLERTHANMOST.

ANYWAY..... I WANT TO SAY IM GONNNA STAY. IM GONNA SAY IM GONNA TRY AND MAKE BAYERN WORK IN HARMONY AND IM GONNA SAY IM GONNA TRY AND MAKE BAYERN WORK IN WAYS WHICH THEY ALL PLAY TO WIN AND DO WIN, IN HARMONY. I WILL TRY AND MAKE BAYERN, WITH THE HELP OF ALL BAYERN AND THE SUPPORTERS OF BAYERN, THE MOST SUCCESSFULL TEAM IN DIVISION TWO, THE MOST REAL AND THE MOST AWESOME DIVISION ON FM.

TO CONCLUDE THIS POST, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY, BAYERN, WITH THE HELP AND AWESOMENESS OF DESTORM, CED, DARWIN, PTJOHE, TOAST AND HAXBALL NINJA WILL WIN DIVISION 2, (WHICH IS) THE MOST REAL AND MOST AWESOME DIVISION OF FM. BAYER NEVERLOSIN WILL BRING A SMILE TO EVERYONE HERE. BECAUSE BAYERN IS THE UNEXPECTED CLUB, IT IS THE UNRESPECTED CLUB, IT IS THE CLUB WITH THE UNWANTED/UNAPPRECIATED/UNRESPECTED HISTORY. IT IS THE CLUB WITH THE UNFORTUNATE MANAGEMENT AND THE UNFORTUNATE FINISHING POSITION LAST SEASON.

SO THIS SEASON, WITH ALL DUE RESPECT TO FELLLOW TEAMS IN THE AWESOME AND MOST REALEST DIVISION IN FM, DIVISION TWO, bayer neverlosin, WILL FINISH #1 POSITION THIS SEAON.

THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT.

i cryd evrytiem i saw this

so inspirational :')
dooms
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 70

Division 2 Winner: Season 4
Cup Winner: Season 4

Next

Return to Archives