Season 16 Preview DIV1

Season 16 Preview DIV1

Postby MrP » June 12th, 2016, 1:48 pm

FM Season 16
DIV 1

Pablo Haxobar:
Zola: "I think the team should aim for a spot in the best half of the league. Not sure we can end in the very best spots but maybe 4th or 5th!
Each ssn i try to convince Soc to join our team but he is so stubborn and always saying no. Other than him i don't have any suggestions for my captains who to sign. Cut hannes! If hannes is not cut i think starting line up should be: Saviola-Hannes-Huub/Tunti-Hawk/Tunti.
This incase MrP still don't wanna play! Our starplayer is MrP but he don't play too much. If not him i would say HAWK.
PH will this ssn end up being 5th i think."
MrP: "allright, ty u want to add anything?"
Zola:"pls join our team soc :( "

Game of Thrones:
FAF: "well, our aim is winning as many matches as we can, and i think we can reach one position in the top 5 with our new players. In my oponion mish-jg-faf-petrovix will be our starting 4 in the cup match but well its not sure now"
MrP: "what about drukker?"
FAF: "he has nowadays ping problems, and he doesnt play that much how we do, it was his own oponion to sign new players at his position"

Silentium Est Aureum
Muris 9: "Last season we've had a lot of troubles with our roster, but we fixed them for the incoming one by creating a team with friends from some different ILH teams. In the first days/weeks we've seen that we are not bad and we'll give our best also in this 1st division, which is more difficult and competitive every season.
We are not dreaming for too much and since this is the first season here for this "new team" (because of the new roster) our goal is staying in the 1st div and that's where we think we will be, running away from those relegation positions : ).
Our best player of course is the captain Muris 9, who has no rivals in the team and he will carry his team during the season. Joking a little bit xd, we think we are more or less all on the same level and we don't have a starting 4 line-up yet, we'll decide it by looking the form of the players during these weeks.
I wish good luck to every FM team, both 1st and 2nd div, and may the best teams win :D"

Meh Squirrel:
Ðiesel: "Our team's aim of this ssn is to compete more against other teams, last season we did pretty well. But we were unlucky with conceiving in to many own goals or defensive errors. My personal aim is keep a roulation between all players, but I might be inactive cause of the summer holidays. Therefore I've assigned Jovetic as the main captain. The possible new players as you have already seen are tonnek, grose, soul and jovetic. Unfortunatly Ahmed decided to go to Ajhax for this ssn, he has assured me to return back after this ssn. My ideal starting four has to be Tonnek-Rq-Altidore-Bot but seeing the form of Rosemary and his motivation, I am pretty sure he will do well aswell.
The star player of this team is hard to pick, but I have to say it is Rq*, he has shown his quality in hcl and has a lot of experience.
The position where MS will end is hard to tell, it all depends on how we play defensively. Previous season we had to many defensive errors which led to ending lower in the table than I anticipated. I hope this is fine, I can't really tell if we will end up in top 5 or something like that but think our aim of this season is to be in the top 5"

Daredevils:
Crixus: "Our aims are to play better from match to match. i can just say that our starting 4 does not matter, because we all have some experience and here will not be a problem to replace one player.
Our star player is probably our captain, deliric. My goal would be to score how many goals i can to help my team in achieving a good place at the final of season.
I also want to wish good luck to other teams."

Elite 69:
doupi: "Our goals never changed and so we enter another season with our eyes on the title. We won the cup last season, which was nice, but I feel we should be taking another step. Our anathema always was the season beginning, and we need to battle it now. If we start well, I think we can keep up and mount a challenge. Of course, there will be many teams which will be aiming to do the same and it won't be easy, but I am confident that with a certain level of preparation and concentration we can do it."

Los Santos:
CRonaldo: "Los Santos lost a lot of players, Terror, Yannex & Echo are out. Yannex went out of the team since he was mad we lost HCL. So I need some new players, I'm busy with signing new talented players. Los Santos has to be rebuild entirely. About the new signings I don't want to say something yet, some are players desired by other teams as well. So at this moment I don't have my starting 4 yet. Since our star player Yannex left the team, I'm the star player for now. I think Los Santos will finish 3rd or 4th this season."

Dream Destroyers:
lukyno: "Hello, we have same line-up like last season without any changes. Our aim is simple - try to win the title. Best player is Tayk, he has brilliant movement and nice technique."

archNemesis:
Barca: "My team aims are again the same as last season - finishing top 4. In this season we have to fight more or less more with our own players/team than with other teams :D It maybe sounds curious, but in the 2nd leg of the season two players cant play because of work/holidays and one cant even play any match this season. It is of course a massive disadvantage, but we are working on it and prepare ourself. Also because of that we already signed Sonido and on the gk position we made a systemic change and cut Mish for Booba because personal and team aims were too far away of each other.
At the moment we don't have a starting 4 which will play some matches in a row, and I as coach also do not want it because then our opponents can prepare more and expect how we will play.
Talking about star players does not make too much sense with our situation atm, we will see after the season :).
Good luck to all players and teams and for a good season =) "

Kivi: "Our internal aim is to reach the top #4 again. As barca already said, we've got a huge problem with our organization for this season, many players won't be able to play (Barca, naho, vakoj probably and including myself) but I'm still looking forward for a pretty decent season. I wouldn't say that we'll fight again for the first position, at least for this season, but we'll definitely not giving points for free.
Actually, I don't have any personal aims for myself because this won't be my season at all. I'm happy if I can comeback after my holiday trip and getting my level back.
For our team, we might sign one more but I'm not pretty sure. We actually don't need one more and want to keep the team as small as possible, but if we spot another great player with potential we might get him asap.
We had one cut. Sadly we had to say bye to Mish one of our former players from aN but we got a good exchange for it.
In the end, we do not have a starting 4 or any star players and we can change every player on any single position.
I would personally say we'll finish at the 3rd or 4th place, if everything works well."

YeS Allstars:
Renatooo: "About our objectives for this season, they are obvious, we want to win the league and the cup, trophies that escaped from us last season, but we want to get them back.
Personal aims? Well, show up to, at least, 1 match? Or maybe not lagging everytime? That would be already a big improvement, not for me, but for the team, as they have been feeling my absence in the games…
We believe in a work of stability and continuity, so we’re not thinking about any changes for our squad, as we believe that with the team we have at this moment, we can reach our goals.
About the starting 4, I really believe that it will be Renato + 3.
I don’t want to hurt the feelings of my teammates and I don’t want to sound arrogant, but I think I am the star of this team, the player who makes it look easy, the banner of this team across borders, the player that outshines others.

MrP

News Articles: 32

Division 1 Winner: Season 8
Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Re: Season 16 Preview DIV1

Postby aeRo » June 12th, 2016, 11:00 pm

sign me to win div1

aeRo
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 0

Return to Previews & Reviews