Season 16 Preview DIV2

Season 16 Preview DIV2

Postby MrP » June 12th, 2016, 1:48 pm

FM Season 16
DIV 2

Ajhax:
Twigg: "Our aim is as usual, to have fun and enjoy the season. Hopefully we land in a good place - promotion would be awesome. We're trialling a few players at the moment but already have a big squad so it's hard to say who we will sign or cut. This season looks to be a tough one, there are some really nice teams here. We wish everyone luck and hope you all enjoy the season (except feno)."

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hax Club Band
chuckdog: "well we're a new team and while there's a lot of individual experience in the side, we're getting used to playing together for the first time so i'd say the first aim is to get some good team chemistry going. i think if we train regularly enough we can reach a good level. obviously it's gonna be tough in the early fixtures but once we find our groove i think we can do well. i don't want to limit ourselves or put undue pressure on us by predicting where exactly we'll finish though.
I think the team as it is will probably remain constant for the season. we may sign 1 more player depending on certain players' activity.
The star player is a difficult question to answer as i don't think we have 1 player who is head and shoulders above the rest. i think generally the quality is fairly consistent through the team. if i had to pick one, i'd say lee, but his activity is questionable due to work so i'm not sure how much we'll see of him through the season.
Shoutouts to ogre, rolex, mick, q, uncle bambito, yawn, lynchy and banks' grandad. "

Devil's Dozen:
il dottore: "I can not give a target because for us every game is a final but we will fight for every ball, last season I said that the target was to win, we came second to last in the standings, and i want to make a heartfelt and truthful thanks to all the admin of the league for helping us, warned in certain circumstances, and especially for the support that is very important to have in a big league like this here"

Sensation:
smajo: "Well, our aim for this season is same as it has been for last two seasons, to get promotion. Hope this season will be our season.
I don't have some special personal aims, only personal aim is to play as good as possible and to get promotion.
Considering new players, I have already "bought" new player, and one big name from Balkans is in option to join Sensation. About cuts, unfortenatly one players has decided to leave us, but everyone is replaceble. Starting 4 depends from our transfers, but is will be almost 100% Bosnian!
Sensations star player is definitely Kula. He is considerd as Bosnian best player after Dalone, and he is our star play in our National team.
About last question, that's a little hard one, considering the strenght of new 2nd division teams, but I will answer optimisticly, we will finish 2nd."

FATALITY!:
Progamer: "We get no Team aim. We play for fun in feed me and try to get up into 1st Division. Its hard anyway but we try our best.
My personal aim is to be one of the best Player in the 2nd Div. It means Top scorer or Top assister. Last Season the last Matchday decided it and in the next Season i want to attack the first places. Also we get some new Player like Pjanic, Vidal and Honza. They are good enough for the Div and i think they will shot us in a better Position than the Seasons before.
At the moment we didn´t have an starting 4. If we get 4 Players we play with them. But i think if Kalajan/Arj, Pjanic or Avelar, Honza/Vidal and me are here, they will play.
My prediction about an Star Player in our Team is still no one. We get many Players who aren´t bad. So our Star Player is the Team!
I´m sorry for my English."

TurnUp Turnips
Hernández: "Our aim will be in every to match to win - in the end we will see how it goes, of course there is only one thing to fight for in 2nd division and thats the promotion, but we will see how good we are this season.
I have no personal aims but as team captain i of course hope that tut will play in a way i like and we develop with it!
We are still looking for some important players for the team, so our starting 4 is still open, we will see how we will play.
Our star player is herna, he is really good.
I dont know on which place tut will finish, but we will se it after the season!"

Husaria
-

Fulam:
Medek: "Hello there! :p.. I'm Medek from Croatia, maybe some of you know me.I play in team Fulam.
Our aim for new season is to try to finish in first two places for qualification in to Division 1. Last season was not so good. We lost some very important points and that cost us.
Sure, we had some changes within players in team, but we found ourselves now. I think we will not sign any new player because this roster now, were player from the beginning of Fulam. Unfortunately, I'm leaving haxball in some weeks in future, bcs I'm moving in Germany, but hopefully I'll be back and be in better form to contribute better for team.
Last season I was bad, but I had better days :p. I think our star player is jasko, but I can say Ukrotitelj too, I can't decide.If we improve our attack's and finishing, I think we will finish in high place, maybe 1st.
Thanks for asking me for a season preview.See ya guys on a pitch!

Aston Birra:
Paulinho: "Our aim is to release the team from the last season, we want to improve and reach proper results because this team deserves more according to his history.
My personal aim is to confirm my second part of season where i scored 9 goals in my new position as striker.
The team is almost done, we are just looking for the last 2 players to complete the roster.
Obviously our key and star player is Hulk, we trust in his creativity and techinique to score and gain the victory.
I want to finish 1st but i think we will arrive 4th place."

Hot Shots:
Holtby: "Hot Shots hasnt been very successfull in the past, therefore i decided to give it a reset and start from 0 with Kirito, UKOriginal and myself. With a couple ideas in mind we headed into the preaseason, my biggest concern was to improve our offensive game, since that was the part we were lacking most.
With the arrival of our current 2 top players Arango(DM) and Sentence(ST) we are able to create much more danger in the opponents half. Also due to the loss of Pizzi and Taziek, i'm keeping my eye out for their replacement and i might've found them already.
Hot Shots placement this season.. its hard to tell, because there are so many new teams and they all want to proove themselves, but our goal is to finish this season atleast top of the half."

Monstars
ogre: "Our teams aim is promotion, I don't think theres a single person in the squad who doesn't believe we can achieve it. My personal aims are just to do the best I can for the team in whatever position I'm needed. As for possible new players, I'm not sure, nothing is certain because you never know when players will suddenly leave haxball for various real-life reasons.
The starting line-up isn't really one I can say because I'm not captain, though I think we have fantastic attacking options in Rooney1878, Stefan and Lloyd Banks, and everyone in hax knows anglos quality as a player.
Not sure who our star player is, though I imagine anglo or Rooney1878 would be the most well-known players.
As for our final place in the league standings, it would be amazing if we finished 1st, but at this point in time I think Seeders are in a different class to anyone else in the division. I think we have the potential to challenge at the top of the table, but most players would say this about their team. Actually realising your teams potential is another matter, and if we are going to be successful then we have to put the effort in, because every season FM seems to become more and more competitive in terms of the overall quality of the teams."

Seeders
Isco: "hi ^^, a few weeks ago riquelme told me about his plans to open a new fm team, we were talking about how desperately we both needed a new challenge on haxball.. immediately we knew which players we wanna have and how its gonna work.. it got me really motivated about haxball again after a very long time i wasnt really active.
To be honest the level of the first division has improved alot and I think playing there with a strong team that can compete for the championship will be fun and challenging. Ofc we know we still have to win the 2nd division first, there is a long and challenging journey ahead us and we are really looking forward to start it.
In my opinion our key players are riquelme,meyer, and echo.
I cant really tell which one is the "star" cause i honestly think each one of them is one of the best."

MrP

News Articles: 32

Division 1 Winner: Season 8
Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Return to Previews & Reviews